You like hip hop?

smoochy boys on tour

Kakashi

AMATERASU
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2014
Hello peeps, one of our old Mir Players started making some Rapmusic, me!

Take a look and if you like it just share and like it put on your CD or USB and listen to that **** in your car!
Enjoy mo****as!!!

There will be an EP within the next weeks, 8 song, 3 of em in English and 6 of em in German.
However, this one is the Coversingle, in English!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtQNL4W_QE8&feature=youtu.be

PEEEEACEEE

Kakashi

AMATERASU
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2014
Yeah I did recognize that myself and changed it after 10-15minutes, try it again :)

Kakashi

AMATERASU
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2014
yes that was intented to be such cliché, it's the only track with that style of vocals, just to represent the style of the beats and flows and to build up my own skills, the following song will all have more deeper vocals and some of em with big humour :)

Next saturday there'll be a new track, it's already finished, but needs some mastering, I'll post it if it's online.
Thanks for listening guys!

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
No offence but I made better lyrics say on cable box with my mates when I was about 10.

Tracks pretty dece though.

Kakashi

AMATERASU
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2014
@ Prai No problem mate, some people are more talanted and I just started, wait a few months or years I will grow up big!
Anyways, I have Lyrics they are way much deeper or funnier with more sense, the first one was just one to show the style of rapping and beat, something to keep you guys poppin' not to think about the deep message in the lyrics :)

NEW TRACK -----> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNcP24nhDtk

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
This was better and the lyrics weren't as cringey.

I actually liked some of the rhythm, keep working.

I agree, much better than the first. You have a good style and rhythm, beats are dope too.

Kakashi

AMATERASU
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2014
So. I am back making music - also got a InstagramAccount since 10 days! XD

You can check it out, there are snippets from my songs and more coming. Love to hear feedback from the "lovely" Mir Community xD

Soon there will b a spotify soundcloud etc + youtube. Yet im just making tracks and posting snippets on Insta.

If there is a DJ under us who can MIX AND MASTER I would appreciate to get in touch.

C ya

• Haha
Reactions: Slipmatt