I cannot private message you, raise a support ticket on the website and I will speak to you through there.
Originally Posted by MirinBrah
Send me your Mir2Config details so i can see if theres any errors there
---------- Post Merged on 12-09-2016 at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 11-09-2016 at 08:26 PM ----------
Quick update from me, We have now recruited a 3rd member to our team, who will solely be working on the coding. Which leaves us with 3 Members on the team total, meaning every aspect should now be managed easily.
We would like you all to welcome lVlerlin to the team.
We will be looking at getting more features and updates coming in the next few months. All content will go through a structured development process which will involve testing stages, so when content gets to you. It will be fully tested and ready to go.
We hope you are enjoying the server so far.
Enjoy and play nice!
---------- Post Merged on 15-09-2016 at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 12-09-2016 at 01:12 PM ----------
Affinity Mir Latest Game Updates 15/09/2016
These changes will come into effect on the next reboot which will happen at 3pm GMT on 15/09/2016.
- Special Armours Stats have been updated
- Storage cap now increased from 80 to 160 slots, you may purchase the extra 80 slots for 20,000,000 gold.
- Frozen Sabre appearance has changed
- Sabuk Wall is Back, tested and tweaked and ready for some action!
- Hell Keeper & Outlaw Commander have had their attacks changed.
- World Boss will have its own room which opens at 10PM til 11PM every night!
- World Boss drops have been improved
- World Shouts
- Sunken will shout when the cave is opening and closing
- Sabuk Wall will now shout when the War Begins, Ends and a hour before it starts
- World Bosses will announce when they are open for the taking
- Last Man Standing will announce when opening and also with results
- Advanced Soul Fire Ball – Damage reduction
- Legendary Craftsman: slight update on what he can craft
(For those of you that don’t know, there is a Crafting Quest inside Crafting Village, It is very long and difficult but it will have a LIVE updated script to craft items at the end of the quest. Enjoy!)
- SunPotion stacking changed to 1 Sun Potion Stack
- Regular Potion stacking changed to 9999+
- Monster Arena has been revamped, some classes were finding it too easy to get from 1-50, so we’ve made it harder from round 35 on wards, are you up to the challenge?
- Level 45 Wiz / Tao weapons now increase as the Burst Sword does at level 50
- Newbies buff will be back at level 40 Instead of 45 once the Summer Event Part 1 is Over, they will get to keep the EXP boost but only able to get into the newbie guild until 40
- Awakening NPC updated with information as to chances of success and the risks of your item getting destroyed
- The Core Monsters EXP improved & AI Bug fixed, no mounts allowed to run it anymore
- Bridles have been fully removed from the game – Anyone who currently has one they will disappear
- And like that… They were gone! Shells and rubber rings have been removed due to the end of Part 1 of the summer event
- Mir Items Level changed to 50 Instead of 52
- Overall PVP damage will be reduced by 25% to increase survivability and for fights to last longer.
- Ever felt like you wanted to donate to the guild funds while your hunting? Well now you can! Restrictions to donating gold to the guild funds from only SafeZone have now been removed.
- In the Windows Volume Mixer you used to be unable to turn the Volume down for the Mir Client, due to a large Image covering it. Thats now shrunk to the size its supposed to be.
They will announce as follows :
Sabuk Wall :
1hr 30min 10min Start 10 Min finish
19:00 – 19:30 – 19:50 – 20:00 – 20:50
Aswell as when a guild captures the palace.
1hr 30min 10min Start 10 Min before finish
15:00 – 15:30 – 15:50 – 16:00 – 21:50
Last Man Standing :
1hr 30min 10min 2Min
19:00 – 19:30 – 19:50 – 20:00
World Boss :
10min Start 10 Min before finish
21:50 – 22:00 – 22:50
Sabuk Wall Fixes
Before you were unable to repair the walls, archers or gate of Sabuk Wall. Now you can, we have completely fixed the process enabling easy use for Sabuk Owners to manage their walls and troops.
You are now able to break down the gates, fight the archers and destroy the walls. Once destroying the walls its a fight to the death within Sabuk Wall. No more question man!
Members can now freely walk in and out of the Sabuk Wall Palace removing the need for the @Sabuk command we previously had.
---------- Post Merged on 18-09-2016 at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 15-09-2016 at 06:00 PM ----------
Content, Items & Stats
- Sand Tomb – A brand new Soloable Cave in Oasis!
- Sabuk Wall – Fixes implemented for Walls, Shouts Auto Scheduling (thanks for your patience with this one!)
- Warriors Base Stats improved
- ADVSFB – Damage increased
- Xiao Armour – Stat change
- Crystal Items – Stat change
- Heaven Items – Stat change
- Agony Items – Stat change
- OmaKingRobe – Stat change
- CrystalArmour – Stat change
- HeavenArmour – Stat change
- Hell Keeper Drops and strength improved
- Revamp on Gold Chest Drops – Will not drop so often from Gods / World Bosses / Mir King
- Guild Limit changed to 15 Members Total.
- Signpost moved to Bichon SafeZone – Updated with Commands and Updates
- Cursed Legionaire
- Mir King
- The Weaver
- Turtle Gate Keeper
Part 3 of the Event
Unstable reactions –
Every 4 hours an Unstable Reaction will occur materialising additional Eggs all over the provinces again, it’s strange but they seem to occur at regular intervals, almost like the build up of a surge of power, charging up maybe?!
These won’t have such good drop files as the Unstable Magic Reaction has warped them slightly.
You will be able to regain Shells and tokens from the Eggs and have gain EXP to go alongside them.
They only spawn every 4 hours, so get them while their hot!
Win Some Free Coins!
GameMasters will log into the game and do a “Collection” Event, Meaning all players will have to find X Items, then find the GM and hand them in to win the Prize.
The Sand Tomb
---------- Post Merged on 22-09-2016 at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 18-09-2016 at 10:19 PM ----------
General Changes & Balancing
- Critical Damage Removed (This may be temporary, seeing how it does in the LIVE scenario without it)
- Game shop Prices changed so people aren't buying multiple drop pots etc per day (With gold) These things should have a little effort to be worked for not just an easy buyout.
- Firewall Scaling Changed
- Changed the Scaling between level 48 items to level 50 items stats, now flows better.
- Increased Wall / Gate Strength and Archer Health/Damage
- Crystal Items stats changed
- MassHealing - Healing Regen amount increased as well as the MP usage, the higher level the skill and players level the more it'll cost as well as bigger the HealingPool.
- MudGolems and Rhinos levels changed in SandTomb - Sub Boss Level changed
- More Transforms in Gameshop (Give no benefit just a styling look - Available for Credits only)
- Defensive Potions added to Gameshop
Sabuk Wall Fixes
- Sabuk Wall Gates / Walls (Destroying out of war Fixed)
- Sabuk Wall Shouts Fixed
- Disabled the use of FireWall within the InnerWall (SabukWar) whilst at war.
User Interface Improvements
- Added HP & MP recovery indicators these can be turned off via config file using True or False or Option menu ingame. Find it under [Custom] HPHeal=False & MPHeal=False
- Separated HIT & Crit indicators
- Added a basic Filter System for system messages. Find them within Mir2Config.ini under [Custom] They are as follows:
- ShowGainEXP=False Gaining EXP
- ShowBonusEXP=False Gaining Bonus EXP
- ShowGainLevel=False GainLevel
- ShowTooFar=False Target is too far
- ShowCannotCast=False Cannot cast skill
- ShowNotEnoughMP=False Not enough MP
- ShowItemDropped=False Drop Item
- ShowGoldGained=False Gold gained
- ShowCreditGained=False Credit(s) gained