We apologise for the incovienience but we are experiencing technical difficulties with the server, we shall update you all as soon as we can.
- Affinity Team.
When I quit i gave away all my kit/gold. I've been trying to play again but finding it hard to kit back up, any tips?
Apologies for the downtime however I come bearing good news! The game will be live on our new server will between 00:40 - 00:45.
Please note that you need to update your Mir2Config.ini - instructions on the website post linked below.
---------- Post Merged at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:44 AM ----------
Compensation For Extended Downtime 03-10-2016
Free Donation Credits
We would like to offer all our current players that were affected by the extended downtime yesterday (03/10/2016) with a £10 credit which can be spent in the donation area on our website. That’s equivalent to 10k coins to spend on whatever you like.
To allow us to do this properly we would ask that everyone has a website account setup using the same email address as their game account and their username should be their main Character name. This will allow us to tie in player accounts & characters and ensure players only receive this reward once. If you do not use the correct email address when signing up or use the correct account name we will not be able to verify your entitled to this compensation.
If you already have an account created please update your email address and edit your “Display Name” to be the name of the main character on that account and update any other relevant details to make sure they match.
We are giving people the chance to signup on the website and claim their compensation until 23:00 GMT tomorrow. That’s 11PM UK time, after which the credit will be applied to the accounts we can verify. Please be aware we cannot credit accounts made after that time.
The credit will be applied to your account and you can then proceed to add the donation items to your basket and the credit will be used first.
We hope you’re enjoying the Ancients Unsealed patch, we are already working hard to create more content ready for the next patch in two weeks time! We have some great updates incoming, so keep your eyes on our website and/or ******** page.
All the best and many thanks for playing!
Reboot 2PM UK Time
Affinity Mir Game Update Version 4.0
- New Item grades [Relic] & [Set].
Ancient Sets will now give a bonus ranging from 5% EXP (Oma Set) to 50% EXP (Great Fox Set) bonus which stacks with any EXP buff you may already have.
- Fixed the bug that caused the server to crash, trainers will now be placed back in game.
- Experimenting something with spawns to try reduce the mob lag during server start up & while server is online.
- TrustMerchant now has a filter system, you can search the type of item you are looking for by clicking on the Search for Item Type.
- You can now collect gold from all sold items from TrustMerchant.
- New player Currency called ‘Reputation’.
- Oma cave removed, it has been replaced with Ancient Oma Cave.
- Dead mines removed there is now only 1 floor for mining.
- Mineral Mines removed there is now only 1 floor for mining
- Serpent mines removed completely
- Insect cave has now been reduced to 1 floor
- All caves have been opened to Blink/Random Teleports – (but not Kings Rooms)
- World Boss has now completely changed. Are you ready for a new challenge?
- Low / Medium / High World Bossed are only available on Wednesday, Friday and Saturdays respectively
- World boss item drops are improved
- God shouts removed
- Gods have decided they are feeling a little tired of their current schedule so they have decided to visit less often, they will now spawn once every 3 days
- Gods item drops have been improved
- Brand new starter area up to level 30, includes tutorial quests to help teach new players the initial areas and introduce aspects of the game
- Ancient caves have had their requirements changed, this is from ZT onwards, 1 Ancient Cave entrance item + Gold will now Teleport your group there.
- Admission Orbs Drop Rate Increased
- Battle Ground Changed - Requires 3 Members to Enter - EXP Doubled
- Dungeon Teleporter Added to Crafting Village
- Balanced Weapons from 45-50 in terms of stats
- Re-statted Heaven Blade
- Plague Fixed - Will now Green/Red Depending on the poison worn, and Also Purple/Blue
- Curse Adjusted
- PVP Damage adjusted - We have done some testing (Day 1) On PVP Damage, throughout the next week we will be doing further tests and will be happy with a result, so far we are happy with what we've seen and made changes to.
- Ancient BDD Bosses Drops Adjusted
Taoists Spells Improvements
- Ultimate Enhancer - Will now Cap at 30
- SoulShield / Blessed Armour - Will now Cap at 30
- PowerField - Will now Cap at 20
- Powerfield + UltimateEnhancer = Total of 50 Bonus
- Awakening has been changed to 100% Success rate when awakening an Item
- Awakening Item Drops from Spirit,RareSpirit,MythicalSpirit have been greatly improved
- HP bonus from Awakening changed from +5 per level to +10 per level
- World Boss has a completely new AI
- World Boss Will be split into 3 Categories, Low (40 - 45), Medium (46-49) and High (50+)
- World Bosses drops will reflect each Category it fits into.
- The World Boss will appear on a Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
What does the future hold?
Within the Next Week:-
All Bosses will be fine tooth comb looked at, we will be going through each cave making sure the drops are fully relevant to each area.
PVP Testing, we will be doing full testing on skills used and the parts of classes that may be either a little too weak or a little too strong.
AI Changes Bosses will start to have their own Unique AI's making fights change up a bit and not be so easy.
Within the Next Few Weeks:-
New WarsMore Information Coming Soon
(Sneak Information - You will be able to take control of certain Territories)
Factions More information coming soon
(Could have something to do with Reputation)
Ascension Isles More Information Coming Soon...
Halloween Event More Information Coming Soon....
Will the ancient sets drop from corresponding caves? Oma set just from anc oma cave boss...fox set just from ancient greatfoxspirit ?
Or they can drop from top tire bosses too?
Im new...that's why im asking...
Also will mining be a source of income ?
They only drop from Ancient caves hence the names
Mining is a source of income, it has multiple ores of which you can gather and sell: There are ores that are rare like Platinum ore - But have a much higher value in both Dead Mines and Mineral Mines
I hope this answered your question
---------- Post Merged at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:06 AM ----------
We would like to hear you feedback!
Please follow the link below to our forums to join our Open Discussion on the server.
Tell us what you think of the upcoming patch - What you'd like to see, what you feel needs changing or adjusting, we want to hear your views!
---------- Post Merged at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:07 AM ----------
Server will be back online for 8:30 PM
---------- Post Merged on 19-10-2016 at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 18-10-2016 at 07:50 PM ----------
Hello everyone if you are having problems logging on please follow these instructions from Cybac
Hi guys, server is up and running fine. If it's not connecting or times out please try rebooting your computer or refresh your DNS using these instructions: https://www.cs.cmu.edu/~help/networking/IP_renew.html
Ty and see you in game
NEW UPDATES - TODAY @ 6pm GMT
A selection of core updates and improvements, additional framework and system upgrades
Revamped all Dungeon Drops – From Ancient Bone Elite all the way to Weaver Bosses have had their Drops revamped so their dropping well for their level specified
For full information please see the following post on our website: http://www.affinitymir.com/game-upda...ts-frameworks/
Thank you for taking the time to create this server. Is there fishing on this?? anyway I will be in game later have just started the download. I will give it a try anyway .
I hope you enjoy your time on the server, but if you wish to ask more questions
Please use the discussion thread :- http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthrea...70#post1046070
Or use our forums :- http://www.affinitymir.com/forums/
Or if your ingame myself(azzi), Cybac or lvlerlin should be ingame to answer questions.
---------- Post Merged on 29-10-2016 at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 28-10-2016 at 09:53 PM ----------
Affinity Mir Patch 5.0 & Halloween
1. Bosses for caves on Dungeon Teleporter now drop for the required level.
– Wooma Taurus
– Evil Centipede
– Evil Snake
– Red Moon Evil
– Bone Lord
– Minotaur King
– Mutated Ape Man
– Elemental King
– Lunar Boss
– Great Fox Spirit
– Temp of Ang Boss
– Manectric King
– Cav Despair Boss
-Turtle Gate Keeper
-BDDBosses (Top 4 Bosses)
Ancient BDD Bosses Tweaked
2. Underworld Tokens – Used for Halloween Event added
3. Sell All NPC added to Bichon and Crafting Village
4. Gods Spawn Timers Fixed
5. Added a “Destroy Ring” Option to Ring of the Mad god NPC (Jeremiah) So you can get rid of Dura 0 Rings.
6. Destruction Burst Improvements
7. Mad God Ring no longer able to be stored via right clicking another ring
8. Underworld NPC & Asylum Portal added
9. The Underworld is a dangerous place where the monsters get stronger from start to finish, at the end is the Underworld King.
10. Eat some candy! But don’t be sick.
11. Cauldrons can give you either a positive or negative magical reaction!
12. The Witches love their magic!
13. Gamble your tokens away at the Underworld NPC for Pets, Transforms or candy!
14. Experience Asylum – This will open from 8PM to 3AM each night as the darkness covers the lands.
Choose which Asylum you’d like to enter and have the area to yourself for 30 minutes.
15. Boss lands has been enabled, check it out on the Bosses Tab on the Dungeon Teleporter.
16. Halloween Invasions – Invasions from the Underworld King Himself will occur twice a day
17. Add Halloween Helmet (Pumpkin) – Non Repairable
18. Numa Temple added are you up for the challenge?
Important Additional Game Updates
- Fixed an issue with Reincarnation not working correctly.
- Fixed TrustMerchant where you were unable to buy items when using the Filter system.
- Fixed the Shout for end of Sabuk War to display the guilds name again.
- Adjusted FrostCrunch & Plague values (Chances and/or durations).
Capped Poisoning to last one minute. (Level affects the duration up till level 3)
- Transforms can now add stats.
- Delayed recalls used in NPC scripts will now be removed once you use a TownTeleport.
- New potion type, has a chance to give positive effects or negative effects.
- Spawn timers completely re-built.
- WorldBoss AI’s have had a slight adjustment to them to improve the challenge.
cant get online.
Legend Of Mir Moon
Progress: 80% Complete.
is server down atm???????????
Was a reboot at 2PM
Patch notes are as follows
-Lots of Cave monsters have had Stats Adjusted Such As:-
ApePalace all the way to the Core on the Dungeon Teleports
-The caves on Dungeon Teleports that have had monsters adjusted
have been made slightly weaker with terms of HP and Damage, meaning
that the solo player can level easier.
-The Ancient Caves have had both HP and Damage decreased, But also a
-A few items have been tweaked
-Halloween Event Ended - Underworld Tokens no longer dropping.
-New GM Commands added
-Battle Armour Image Fixed
-Fixed a bug with New Skill books
-Changed Pet Enhancer to only work with Taoist pets only, this only includes
pets that can be summoned by the Taoist.
- NPC's can now 'Upgrade' equipped items via selected services in line for
- New Player command @usercount, get the current amount of users online.
- Update log on Login is now Optional, change within Mir2Config.ini:
Under [Custom] ShowUpdateLog=True or False
- Players Class added to Guild dialog.
- New Torch type : Will override any darkness on any map, in preperation
for next Patch.
- Improved client performance, which should reduce lag in a lot of areas.
- More NPC's added (Animations)