server just crashed
server just crashed
---------- Post Merged on 10-11-2016 at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 08-11-2016 at 07:28 PM ----------
Affinity Mir Patch 6.0
Patch 6.0 is due for release today. A reboot will be performed at 5pm GMT, the server will remain offline for a short while for the patch to be applied.
Pate notes for 5PM Reboot
Sabuk Wall Changes
- Palace Main Door fixed, Walls Fixed
- Slashing burst disabled in SW to prevent warriors using to get over the gate.
- Random Teleports Disabled During the war
- Mounts Disabled During the War
- Sabuk Owners now have the use of @Gates Open/Close command, this will allow them to open or close their gate during a war.
- Teleport Homes have had their spots changed
- Sabuk Teleport changed for attacking guild
- Both guilds will have the same distance to travel, making it a more fair fight overall due to the disabling of Mounts and Random Teleports
- Energy shield has had a complete Revamp and Will now work as intended.
- Wizard Clone Bug Fixed (Would not die with 0 MP)
- MR & PR has been disabled until it has been tested further (PVP Only)
- Agony Items have had their Base stats removed
- Added Numa monsters actual effects to them.
- Added a bunch of new monster frames and attack frames.
- Mounts Disabled in Ancient Caves
- No logging out in Ancient Caves
Within the next weeks time we will be preparing for the Release of Ascension Isles, We hope you are all looking forward to it, and we will update you all with the new information as soon as it is ready. It has taken longer than expected for us to get it to the state we want it to, so please be patient and a whole new world will open up for you.
Any news on when it will be back up please?
Hi we will be expecting to be back up tommorow morning, I do apologise for the downtime but we've encountered a few serious errors that need a bit of time to fix. Thankyou for being patient
Affinity Mir Expansion: Ascension Isles
It’s with great pleasure that we give you your first sneak peak into the upcoming expansion Ascension Isles for Legends of Mir 2: Affinity Ascension.
Some snippets of what you can expect from Ascension Isles…Main Story Quests to get you into our server-wide story so far
Side quests, daily quests, reputation quests and repeatable quests to keep you busy!
Various types of Instances
Treasure: You can get various Treasure Items from here, such as Gems, Gold and more!
Gear: This is where you’ll go to find items that drop and they may have special attributes! There’s unique gear that’s currently not available anywhere else in the game.
EXP: This pretty much explains itself, you’ll have a set number of Mobs and a room to yourself. Clear it out.
Team Instance: Here you’ll find harder instances with stronger sub and main bosses, aimed at small groups of players. (Between 2-5) You’ll get various group related rewards.
Guild Instance: This is where you’ll be looking to go with your guild, Very difficult bosses that can drop Epic Loot. Not for the faint hearted and will require tactics in order to get to the end.
The Idea of the Territory War is to control the Location outside a specified dungeon for the duration of the war. This will be 30 minutes. Gaining control of a Territory means your Guild will get a Boost within that territory whilst you have control over your Territory. For example, if it’s a Dungeon you’ve taken control of, you’ll get extra damage versus the monsters in there (as an example only). Fighting over these Territories can prove very rewarding! More details to follow on this.
We are putting in a Reputation system, activated after do your Ascension Isles quests, up to the point where you will speak to the King of the Isles, after speaking with him you will be able to start earning Reputation points. More details to follow on this.
*This is just a small sneak preview of the large expansion we have coming there will be more coming soon!*
Expansion Release Delayed
Unfortunately, we are a bit behind schedule with the release of the expansion due to various real life commitments, everything is going well, we simply need a little more time to get it right.
We debated whether to release the finished parts first but decided that would ruin the experience. We also understand people are eager to move forward with their adventures and we’re working as fast as possible to get the last few areas polished and tested.
There will be a reboot tomorrow (14/12/2016) at 6pm GMT to apply some fixes.
Please bear with us a few days longer, what I can say is that we’re all as excited and eager to start the next chapter of your Affinity Mir adventures.
Affinity Mir Team.
Affinity Mir – Patch, Reboot & Crafting Updates
We are rebooting the server at 6pm GMT today, you can expect the following updates and fixes.
- New Oma King Spirit (Med & High)
- New Paralord (Med & High)
- Numa is back and working correctly!
- World Bosses are back in game!
- Haven corrected & fixed
- Magic Database has been completely re-worked
- All special items from cursed > Mir including special armour such as Xiao have been updated.
- Lots of other items have been adjusted
- Boss Lands now more bosses in!
- Crafting updates, additional recipes and more, just a little taster of things to come for master crafting
Further details and timescales will be released soon regarding our slightly delayed expansion.
Cybac / Stuart
Affinity Gaming Partner.
Last edited by Cybac; 14-12-2016 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Formatting
Whats user count like on here?
Cheers for the reply azzi I'm like a kid at Xmas lol impatient 👍👍👍
Affinity Mir Christmas Event
Collect, redeem, reward.
Santa has spread some seasonal cheer, you’ll be able to battle festive monsters and collect the Christmas items to exchange for a present.
Presents have drop tables and what you get will depend on your luck. The drop tables are the same as some of our bosses with the rare chance to drop some really decent items, will you be lucky this year?
Have you been naughty or nice? We will be adding a 1.5 x Exp buff to help everyone gain back a few levels in a faster time.
Keep an eye out for other features and explore what Christmas has to offer in Affinity Mir.
Merry Christmas to all of you and your loved ones, we hope you have the best time ever!