Legend Of Mir: Affinity Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Legend of Mir: Affinity Ascendancy is an adapted version of the original Legend Of Mir: 2.

The Server has expansive list of custom updates and is run on the Crystal M2 Source.

There are 3 Classes currently to choose from, Warrior, Wizard or Taoist. Each have their unique benefits and downfalls to choosing each class. But do not count the Archer or the Assassin out just yet, I will be looking to reconstruct the classes to give my own unique twist to them. But they will not be available until a future Expansion Update.

Join a Guild or Group up with friends to conquer harder dungeons!

The EXP has been customised but if it were to be given a place it would be a Medium Rate.
There is plenty of custom content with over 250,000 Monsters Spawning, of which 200,000 of them are custom. Some of these monsters have their own AI’s which allow them to attack and maneuver different to usual monsters.

Bosses will be a challenge with both their AI’s to give them a few surprises during fights and their strength. The bosses will be a challenge for a group but of course there will be plenty of bosses for the solo player.

Questing will have a big impact on Legend of Mir: Affinity Ascendancy as there is so many that you are able to do amongst the group quests, daily quests, daily cave quests and special quests. You will have something to do every single day.

The current magic library has been updated with brand new spell images to give a new flare to the game making feel less “the same”.

Server Specifications:
Currently :
Intel Core i7-4790K @ 4.00Ghz
32 GB RAM
Windows 2012 R2 64 Bit
Unlimited Bandwidth
UK Hosted Dedicated Server[

After Affinity Ascension Isles Expansion we will be changing to:

Intel Core i7-6700 @ 4.00Ghz
64 GB RAM
Windows 2012 R2 64 Bit

Website

Forums

Face Book Page

Download:-
www.affinitymir.com/downloads/

Special Areas:-

You will be able to enter special areas on the map known as “Instances”, these instances are open to the public but at set hours of the day. Places such as Magical Cavern and The Sunken Gateway are both areas which open at specific times.

Magical Cavern 10AM – 12PM & 6PM – 8PM (GMT)

The Sunken Gateway 4PM-10PM(GMT)

There are other types of area too such as the Challenge Instances, examples are the Tower of Tribulation and the Monster Arena. Both are challenging and can offer great rewards at a cost to Enter.

Tower Of Tribulation –

Well, The Tower comprises of 50 Floors, Each floor is filled tothe brim with Monsters! You will have to get to the next floors doorin order to get to the next round! Every round that you win, You will be able to claim a Tower Stone for that level (Only if you choose to end your hunt there!). If you do then you will be sent back to town with your prize.
At the End of each floor there is a Strong Monster guarding the next floorsdoor.
Get past him to advance!

Monster Arena –

The Monster Arena is where combatants can test there skill against waves of monsters, only one player may enter the Monster arena at a time. The Rounds will get increasingly harder and will involve both monster rounds and boss rounds so be careful not to get caught up! Every 5 Rounds that you pass you can choose to teleport to town and claim your reward or you can carry on til the end. There is 50 rounds in the Monster arena. The Prize for the Monster Arena is a Monster Arena Torch for the level you have achieved.

Exploring:-

In order to make your life a little easier, we have added Exploration to the game, you will need to go to each village first and be the required level before you can unlock that areas teleports. Nothing is stopping you entering the caves by foot, but the Teleporter in Bichon Wall will not offer its services until you have unlocked the areas Beacon.

New Magic:-

Currently there are 9 New Spells in game,

(Warrior) Iron Skin (Passive) –
Further Training of the Warriors Martial Art Skill, gives him a further boost to AC & AMC Permanently.

(Warrior) Destruction Burst (Active Leveling Spell) -
Unleash a burst of power to damage near by enemys

(Taoist) Advanced Soul Fire Ball –
Further Training for the Taoists Soul Fire Ball, With upgraded magic power Advanced Soul Fireball is one of the Taos Strongest single targest DPS spells.

(Taoist) Summon Spearman, Summon Archer, Summon Duelist –
As the world has been plunged into darkness, the Taoists have started to dabble into the cursed magic of bringing back the dead. They will now be able to summon 3 New Companions that will aid them, Summon spearman will Strike the enemy from two spaces away, Summon Archer will fire arrows from a distance and the Duelist is the most skilled for leveling as it is able to move at lightning speed attacking all enemies around him, yet I wouldn’t advise taking him into PVP.
I will be continuing to add new spells to the game as the game progresses, as I feel a huge part of the game is learning new spells and increasing the size of your spell book. Giving you the chance to customise your character and become unique.

(Taoist) SoulBond (Passive)
SoulBond is a Passive spell that fuses the Taoists Mind, Body & Soul. This improves their Top end MAC & SC Passively.

(Wizard) Eye Of Destruction –
The Wizard has started learning into the Depths of Dark Magic, this means the Class is starting to uncover new spells. The Eye of destruction is an ranged spell that causes havoc in a 3×3 Radius.

(Wizard) Foresight (Passive)

The Wizard gazes into the future, gaining Agility and Armour against its opponents attacks.

New Areas:-

White Valley:- Level 45+ Recommended Area

Monsters:
Ice Phantom, Snow Wolf, SnowYeti, Frozen Archer, Frozen Fighter, Frozen Golem

fognwo.jpg
214xw13.jpg
e0irrc.jpg
mlqg7p.jpg
2eyhpo6.jpg

Boss:
FrozenWarewolf – Veryfast moving boss with lightning attack speed

2cqbjgn.jpg

Caves: IceCavern, Arctic Labyrinth

24q64i0.jpg

Ice Cavern:- Level 45+ Recommended Cave

Monsters:
Crystal Wraith, Crystal Spirit
2qkkr9g.jpg
258m5vb.jpg

Sub Boss:
Crystal Behemoth
6fywiw.jpg

Boss:
Crystal Emperor
2zi0t8l.jpg

Arctic Labyrinth:- 45+ Recommended Cave

Monsters:
Arctic Yeti, Arctic Guardian, Arctic Statue, Arctic Bowman

Boss: Kindred Spirit
dqg10k.jpg
15yg2s9.jpg

Shaolin Village:- Level 40+ Recommended Area

Monsters:
Mushuru Warrior, Mushuru Ember Dancer, Mushuru Fighter, Mushuru Champions
kcc6qd.jpg
2j0jpco.jpg
1jrggx.jpg
tahcvk.jpg

Sub Boss:
Vaydon
aoaz4n.jpg

Caves: Shaolin Monastary

rh372p.jpg

Shaolin Monastary:- Level 40+ Recommended Cave

Monsters:
Shaolin Leaper, Shaolin Hungerer, Shaolin Ward
34dk7qs.jpg
3502x06.jpg
micrh5.jpg

Boss:
Elemental King

2lq6wy.jpg

Forgotten City:- Level 42+ Recommended Area

Monsters:
Keel Warrior, Keel Archer

ofyjnl.jpg
34j6uxv.jpg

Caves: Aztec Temple, Outlaw Temple, Turtle Path

2v3g0nn.jpg

Aztec Temple:- Level 43+ Recommended Cave

Monsters:
Aztec Shadowfiend, Aztec Magi, Aztec Harvester, Aztec Warmongerer

nfl1xi.jpg
643ubq.jpg
zuh72d.jpg
258oyed.jpg

Boss:
Aztec Araela

1zn3bif.jpg

Outlaw Temple:- Level 43+ Recommended Cave

Monsters:
Outlaw Sorcerer, Outlaw Archer, Outlaw Warrior, Outlaw Mage

zusepz.jpg
fp73tc.jpg
294rz4g.jpg

Sub Boss:
Fel Beast

28qujcl.jpg

Boss:
Outlaw Commander

dxhjf9.jpg

Turtle Path:- Level 43+ Recommended Cave

Monsters:
Red Turtle, Blue Turtle, Dark turtle, Finial Turtle, Green Turtle, Light Turtle,
Tower Turtle
ri6lio.jpg
20h3lfr.jpg
2cdbpyw.jpg

Sub Boss:
Turtle Grass, Black Tortoise

2h5iv0g.jpg
35mdxy8.jpg

Boss:
Turtle GateKeeper

15oihl4.jpg

Black Dragon Dungeon Expansion!

Extra Rooms:-
Before the Incarnated Zuma Taurus room, you have a map with 4 Exits, previously they were unused, but now you will be able to enter them and fight 7 New bosses and plenty of new monsters. This Includes the Black Dragon King.

Pirate Bay:- Level 40+ Recommended Area

Monsters: Damned Pirate, Dust Pile
Boss: Davey Jones

Boss Rooms

Paralord
World Boss, Daily world bosses for you to fight for and kill.

Leveling Caves:-

There will be Leveling caves for a set price for each level, E.g. Level 20 Leveling cave, level 30 Leveling cave.
These leveling caves will give a boost to your leveling speed but you will only be able to stay for 10 minutes.
You can avoid paying the fee for the Leveling cave if you manage to find a EXP Token from a boss.

Sabuk Wall:-

The Traditional Sabuk wall has come back, Fight with your guild to either Defend sabuk wall or Attack it!
Defending:- You have the Use of Archers, Gates and Walls. These can be repaired if destroyed or Healed and resurected if killed (See the Sabuk Conquest Master). Defend the Castle for one hour without letting a enemy member take control on the Palace will ensure your victory and allow you to keep Sabuk Wall for yourself.

Attacking:- Your aim will be to break down the Palace gates, Kill the defending archers so your Guilds Wizards and lower health members can get through, storm the castle and kill every enemy member.

Awakening:-
Awakening will be a prime part of Affinity, you will need to gather Souls and Glyphs in order to awaken your items, this can give bonus attributes to your Primary Items, such as Weapons, Armours and Helmets.

Crafting:
Craft Unique or Rare items for your benefit! They have increased stats and have a brilliant new look! This means you can show off your “Rare” or “Unique” Items, Refine, Craft & Upgrade your items!

Common, Rare, Legendary, Mythic Items:
I have specifically picked out which Items are in each category, meaning that they are scaled on level of rareness. For example, if you get a Rare item, It will be Rare.

Mining:-

Mining is also a big part of the game, I have added new ores and items to the typical ores that you’re used to, also including new mining zones. In the mining zones, you will be able to harvest new types of metal, these will be used for crafting new weapons and upgrading weapons. Some rare pieces are heard to awaken Ancient Items.

Guide Map:-

I have chosen to spend time on creating new Mini-maps that give directions to players for what level the next zone is, so that they can get an idea of what places they should be going to.

Guild Buffs:
We have added a vast range of guild buffs to the guild options, that are unlocked as you level the guild. To do so, you must be grouped with your guild members as you gain experience points.

Custom Commands:
@Home – Teleports you to Bichon (Level 7 Required)
@Store – Teleports you to Bichon Storage (Level 7 Required)

@KillPet - Will Kill your pets on Demand
@loverrecall - Will recall your Partner, if you have a Completed Wedding Ring

Legendary Kits:

Cursed, Eternal, Ascended

These items will drop from every boss and sub boss ingame, But the chances aren’t as good as you’d hope! But anyone has the chance to kill them, even a low level killing a Oma Warrior. So everyone has the chance to obtain the wonderous Legendary Items

We look forward to seeing you ingame!

Azzi

Legend of Mir: Affinity AscendancyTeam

Last edited:

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
Re: Legend Of Mir: Affinity Ascendancy

will this work on windows 10 ?

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013

ok pal only a few hours left now till live lol

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015

Imo red set should be cursed and blue set should be eternal, other than that it looks nice :)

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013

same pal

---------- Post Merged at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:09 PM ----------

all i a, getting is a black screen how do i get rid of tht plz

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005

http://www.affinitymir.com/Full Patch Download/Exes/

[Graphics]
FullScreen=False
AlwaysOnTop=False
FPSCap=True
Resolution=1024
DebugMode=False

[Network]
UseConfig=True
IPAddress=137.74.224.48
Port=7000

[Logs]
LogErrors=True
LogChat=True

[Sound]
Volume=5
SoundOverLap=3
Music=2

[Game]
AccountID=
Password=
SkillMode=False
SkillBar=True
Effect=True
LevelEffect=True
DropView=True
NameView=True
HPMPView=True
FontName=Tahoma
TransparentChat=False
DisplayDamage=True
TargetDead=True
DuraWindow=False
Skillbar0X=0
Skillbar0Y=0
Skillbar1X=216
Skillbar1Y=0

[Chat]
ShowNormalChat=True
ShowYellChat=True
ShowWhisperChat=True
ShowLoverChat=True
ShowMentorChat=True
ShowGroupChat=True
ShowGuildChat=True

[Filter]
FilterNormalChat=False
FilterWhisperChat=False
FilterShoutChat=False
FilterSystemChat=False
FilterLoverChat=False
FilterMentorChat=False
FilterGroupChat=False
FilterGuildChat=False

[Launcher]
Enabled=True
Host=http://www.affinitymir.com/FullPatch/
PatchFile=PList.gz
NeedLogin=False
Login=
Password=
AutoStart=False
ServerName=
Browser=http://www.affinitymir.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/simple-live-launch-banner-splash-loading-full.png

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013

got all tht pal just still gettig black screen and i have all the net works and directx and tht

cosmin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2011

Any tell me ;) whi :( no work :( mir :( i want to play

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015

Only issue I had after patching was an error message of unable to locate certain files. Re Downloaded the client, when I ran the new client downloaded 200mb of data and was in.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005

Hi guys,

Could you both head over to the Game Support part of our forums?

I don't check this as much so would be easier to get a reply

http://www.affinitymir.com/forums/game-support/

Azzi

Legend of Mir: Affinity Ascendancy Team

Last edited:

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

Lover Recall doesn't work, and the NPC took 1 mill from me, if this isn't working i would like my 1mill back, or fixed if possible

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005

Lover Recall doesn't work, and the NPC took 1 mill from me, if this isn't working i would like my 1mill back, or fixed if possible

Lover recall does work mate, go back to the NPC. You first get the ring, then you have to convert it into a wedding ring at level 33+

You probably have the item Wedding ring which is a half finished Item.

I've updated the NPC to make it a bit easier to guide you through it.

Last edited:

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

i have the ring and made it into a wedding ring and it doesn't work i type the command it tells me too aswell

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005

i have the ring and made it into a wedding ring and it doesn't work i type the command it tells me too aswell

Do both players have the wedding ring done? Itested it with LightAngels perhaps ask him ingame where your going wrong?

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

also i think a few players have noticed there is no kinghog, so impossible to get kinghog axe on today's daily quest.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005

also i think a few players have noticed there is no kinghog, so impossible to get kinghog axe on today's daily quest.

There is King Hogs spawning - You just may have caught it once players have killed it, it does spawn though im 100% sure of it.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

There is King Hogs spawning - You just may have caught it once players have killed it, it does spawn though im 100% sure of it.

yeah there was one, apparently the spawn was bugged and spawning around the same area all the time, guess it was camped.

55 people on atm, seems fun up to now :)

Last edited:

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury

Will give this a ganders.

Really enjoying it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.