Legend Of Mir: Affinity Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Re: Legend Of Mir: Affinity Ascendancy

keep gettin this error after reboot

5d41us.png

"Feature to Come" seemed appropriate for the discconect error.. lol

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Something is broke in my client, i downloaded the client ( ALL YOU NEED ) ran it, couldn't play.. download the exe, run it ( have to donload 4gb basically redownload whole client again ) so ok thats cool done that, playing fine last night then bang 1.8 gb again today, like 10gb in 3 days wtf this isn't world of warcraft what is going on ? Any help

Aluith

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2012

1.8gb sounds about right for todays patch. Added a whole new zone apparently.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

anyone got azzi's skype or the server teams skype ran into a problem in the new area.

Positive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2015

Still having issues with noobguild someone else was also, can you comment?

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012

seems azzi isnt as active on the forums as he should be... still awaiting a message if ill be refunded those pets and the daily token

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005

seems azzi isnt as active on the forums as he should be... still awaiting a message if ill be refunded those pets and the daily token

Read back one page, i said about pets.

Also i will refund you your daily token - I just havent been ingame much at the moment as had a lot to do.

Will sort it when im next ingame

Also I tend to use my own forums a bit more than i use LOMCN as their my main port of call.

so if it is too much trouble getting a reply on here you can always reach me on the website

www.affinitymir.com

I would post the face book but it gets removed on here for some reason, just type Legend of Mir Affinity you'll find us.

百战荣归

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2016

QQ圖片20160812080907.png

my friend got this....dk why...
login id:12777

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

1.8gb sounds about right for todays patch. Added a whole new zone apparently.

Still don't explain why i had to download the client then patch it fully to make it work :s

Aluith

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2012

Still don't explain why i had to download the client then patch it fully to make it work :s

Yeah not sure on that one, think that happened for everyone.

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016

After reading the thread, i wont be joining.

Not impressed that 3 days into the server donations are already running the game.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

After reading the thread, i wont be joining.

Not impressed that 3 days into the server donations are already running the game.

was 70+ people online last night, i do agree about donations, mounts ect should have such high stats swings the balance of the server outta hand

is server offline?

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005

Server is Back online -

Also donations do not swing the game out at all, players can easily obtain anything from the game shop with ingame gold, and its not exactly massive amount of gold either. The things from the gameshop don't really put them that far ahead, they get the one wolf which is a bit of MC or dc /sc etc increase. Which isn't alot.

People will start realising once the server gets more into itself.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

yeah so your trying to say a player can make 25m easy? i think not.

p.s your server just went down mid brawl.

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012

Is the server run on a home PC or something? seems to be a lot of lag and disconnects :/

EDIT: if its on a dedi you may need more ram... I have 4GB on my laptop and it lags roughly the same as it does on this server

---------- Post Merged at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:15 PM ----------

The Inspector in Prajna Island offers a quest called "Save Prajna" on the npc it says kill 15 ToxicGhouls and 10 RoninGhouls but yet when accepted it says on the side of my screen that i must kill 25 ToxicGhouls and 20 RoninGhouls...

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010

does anyone know how to get rid of the black lines either side of my screen when i run mir in full screen? im using display port on my card res is 1080

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O

Server is Back online -

Also donations do not swing the game out at all, players can easily obtain anything from the game shop with ingame gold, and its not exactly massive amount of gold either. The things from the gameshop don't really put them that far ahead, they get the one wolf which is a bit of MC or dc /sc etc increase. Which isn't alot.

People will start realising once the server gets more into itself.

Would have been better capping mounts sold in gameshop at start, so people couldn't get an extra 5-15sc/dc/mc (might be 5-10) and only say 2-5 ones, 25m is a lot at the start of the server for any none donator to obtain (I've played since start and only have enough to buy a 5-5 torch)

Status
Not open for further replies.