Legend Of Mir: Affinity Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
Re: Legend Of Mir: Affinity Ascendancy

ofcourse u will defend your server azzi.

anyone with half a brain can see its a cash cow ran from home pc. lol

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005

ofcourse u will defend your server azzi.

anyone with half a brain can see its a cash cow ran from home pc. lol

Do a Tracert - See where it goes.

Since I live in the UK, I don't see how the server can be hosted from my home pc when its hosted in FR.

The Server has 12GB of Ram aswell So i don't think that is the case, its also got a Quad 3.4ghz in there, so shouldn't be a problem either.

The Ping etc seem fine so shouldn't be running a problem.

The Cycle delays seem to be syncing perfectly always under 20, which in my eyes and most other CFiles owners is good to see.

Please would a Mod clean up the thread thankyou, Server seems to be going perfectly fine ingame. If you haven't played the server then please don't comment about it like you've played from the start.

Also Cba2KillU - I believe it'l fix if you use 1366 res, but if your only enabled to 1024 i don't think you'll be able to be rid of them (I'll do some tests though see what I can do find a fix).

---------- Post Merged at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:35 PM ----------

Please Follow this Link for this weekends Coupon Event!

http://www.affinitymir.com/forums/server-events/screenshot-competition-12082016-14058/

---------- Post Merged on 13-08-2016 at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 12-08-2016 at 11:56 PM ----------

There Will be a Reboot tommorow at 12 Mid-day

A few Crash problems need sorting and a few other bug updates need to go in quite importantly.

The main maitainance reboots will follow every Thursday at 3PM from then on.

Thankyou.

Azzi

Legend of Mir: Affinity Ascension Team

Last edited:

qnmbgd

Banned
Banned
Aug 13, 2016

i really want to play:biggrin-new:

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003

The Gold/Item drop in the noob cave like oma mines wt need checking. I hunted Wt for 35 mins and made 1k in gold.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

its like this in most areas the gold sucks on here iv been playing since day one and made 2.9m

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012

Server is absolute crap, just another euro clone up to lvl 40 even then most of the "custom" content is copied from other servers. Server is unstable as all hell the GM doesnt even do anything to compensate for wizzies losing pets which cost 100k at a time (Gold is a nightmare to get, server is complete pay to win)

A lvl 41 tao from my guild just went to the world boss solo and got 1 hit. we understand that it is a world boss but even in a group it teleports to you and 1 hits you we dont understand how the pay to win guild is able to kill it and get the best drops. seems to me like if you give the gm irl money you can do whatever - I can't see the server lasting more than a month

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

we killed world boss no bother..

but i get what you mean about donations 60% scrolls or w,e and 17mc mounts seems abit extreme for this server rate..

level 40s with +17 mc from not even a item is daft then add the 5-5mc torch..

Abdozaki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2013
Idek?

Server seems nice , but the rate need to be increased , too many cba with low/med rates servers ud gain more uc if that server high rate

Nrgtixx

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 20, 2016
Belgium

Hi,

Im sorry i have to post here, but all Affinity Threads are Closed,
And as i see you're a Mir Advisor u maby can help me out with this:
I wanted to dowload the Client when it say's DNS adress (Host) couldn't be found,
even when i want to go Affinity Ascension Forum and even website it tell's me the same.
Im not an expert in these things to fix or think a possible problem about it, so this is the reason i post this.
(Any other people had/having the same problem?
Hopefully a quick respond.

Thanks!

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005

Hi,

Have you tried with a different web browser? Or clearing you internet cache? (History, cookies, cache etc)

Try with different web browsers e.g. Chrome, Firefox and IE.

If you don't have it solved add me on my skype

[email protected] or search Affinity mir you should find me

stupple

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003

just head up Azzi i have an issuer connect to your site some times it dose the same thing to me.

Nrgtixx

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 20, 2016
Belgium

Hi,

Problem solved, thanks for the quick respond
Perfect!

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury

Azzi, not being funny but your server is ****ed. its actually amazing how P2W it is. INSANE!!. There's nothing to do.. we cant group hunt exp cause you get next to nothing, only way to level is leveling cave which costs money and is boring/bland. Where's the content?

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003

Turn your windows font scaling back to 100%

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003

Azzi, not being funny but your server is ****ed. its actually amazing how P2W it is. INSANE!!. There's nothing to do.. we cant group hunt exp cause you get next to nothing, only way to level is leveling cave which costs money and is boring/bland. Where's the content?

Yup i feel the same way.

百战荣归

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2016

+1.。。。and all bosses in caves you hunt,all item they got,because the daily boss...and drop rate is so low about other mons

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham

Looked promising till i read this.
I guess ill pass

Status
Not open for further replies.