[1.9] Looking For Files

LuckyDip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
London
Hi there (Admins is this is in the wrong place i apologize in advance been a while since I've used )

Im looking for a set of Mentals Ragezone 1.9 files i know this is a pretty long shot but would appreciate some form of reply :)

i was told that T.D may have some but cant seem to work the messaging part of my account -.-

Once again appreciate any form of reply not including som of the trollers!

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Miss that server it was wicked, a few people had them back years ago im sure someone would have it

Upvote 0

LuckyDip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
London
Thank you so much ice really appreciated hopefully i can make some use of them still my all time favourite server :D

(does this come with a Client folder or do i have to find that seperately?)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Thank you so much ice really appreciated hopefully i can make some use of them still my all time favourite server :D

(does this come with a Client folder or do i have to find that seperately?)

Would you be putting this up ? I'd much rather play ledu than the **** up these days, i enjoyed Ragezone and foundation the most.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LuckyDip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
London
Would you be putting this up ? I'd much rather play ledu than the **** these, i enjoyed Ragezone and foundation the most.

Possibly if i can obtain a R.z 1.9 client, i miss the tao and war slaves, the bonelord pets, the AC run, ragezone was my favourite all time server haha

but if i do get it working and at a stage im happy with ill deffo let some people on to enjoy it, will also be implementing alot of R.Z into my crystal files once i work out what im doing with them (i have no server side experience) but have a few friends who do and are willing to help when needed :) btu if i can find a good RZ 1.9 client and i believe a friend of mine already has a almost full DB for me :)

Upvote 0

hattori

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2010
Possibly if i can obtain a R.z 1.9 client, i miss the tao and war slaves, the bonelord pets, the AC run, ragezone was my favourite all time server haha

but if i do get it working and at a stage im happy with ill deffo let some people on to enjoy it, will also be implementing alot of R.Z into my crystal files once i work out what im doing with them (i have no server side experience) but have a few friends who do and are willing to help when needed :) btu if i can find a good RZ 1.9 client and i believe a friend of mine already has a almost full DB for me :)

I would love to play these files again. I searched for a 1.9 client yesterday but couldn't find one. I also miss that run too AC. Myself (MrNice), Sprat and Queen Of Wizzies used too hammer that run, i even managed too do it solo on serveral occasions. Also remember having to kill Fox Boss Spirit so you could walk into where it spawned to reach Past Bichon caves (unless of course you owned Sabuk and had kings rooms tele's) :D

• Love
Reactions: jacksprat
Upvote 0

iJam

To the rhythm
VIP
Oct 8, 2007
London
I have 1.9 ledu clients crusade, bandet and torozor. I will upload later.

I recently tried to run 1.9 but couldn't get it going on windows 10

Upvote 0

LuckyDip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
London
Tai if this works you my friend are a legend (last time i tried to use that client download it didnt work for me) thank you all for these replies and all your help youve been great +1 to all you guys!

Upvote 0