Pillar Of Light (Crystal Files, Custom Rates) MiR2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
After playing the server for a bit and experiencing pvp, the damage people do is insane, espeically warriors. Warriors doing 1k+ with TDB and god knows with FS. This is why servers should do beta runs and wipe.

All class's do insane damage - its what i intended.

Have added hp to belts/weapons/armours to counter the '1hit' kills in pvp.

I will NEVER wipe my server, so pointless to keep saying about it

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
The wipe comment was linked with beta. not alone, you've already skipped quality control so no wipe needed :D

you should still lower the pvp damage by few % here and there.

FYI, adding 3k hp to peoples pool doesn't fix it, it unbalances the server even more with PVE

Edit: I also see about 50% of deaths tt to town and die in town, no drop and still get the murder.

Last edited:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Yeh that need sorting big time, people just tting when they die and not dropping nothing its ****ing ridic.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
that just give some people more of an advantage than others, i feel sorry for the new comers if this is the case.

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
that just give some people more of an advantage than others, i feel sorry for the new comers if this is the case.

Its easy for newcomers to catch up, the exp was lowered not long ago.

also the health on most custom cave mobs were lowered today too, again helping new and old players alike.

i cant please everybody, but i do feel the changes to crit were more than needed.

scott95

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2010
Hey, got a suggestion, just from my experience of playing a Tao I really think you could adjust buffs a little to scale with their SC abit better, because they are quite pointless right now and I feel like on every server or most Tao buffs are quite important. Just wondering if their may be a few tweaks to them or not? :)

P.S

I noticed a few bugs too.

1. Tao PetEnhancer dissapears from your pet if you walk off screen from them or RT / teleport into a different place or even if you resummon them to teleport them to you when they are next to you. Not 100% sure if its a bug or not as i've not played tao on other servers but seems weird.

2. Tao Buffs have random timers for instance sometimes i buff myself with Ultimate Enhancer and it'll have a duration of 3mins and if i re-use it, it will have a duration of 8 mins which should be the original case for my SC, the same goes for Blessed Armour and SoulShield. It's rather weird could do some looking into maybe a little bug.

Cheers :k

Last edited:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Yeh tao's need some serious TLC, They should have buffs that do like +50 like Oldskool and PC n SFB need more damage. ( i'm a wizz )

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
Reboot @ 8am this morning ;

Removal of some health points from some items ( health may need more removed)
Slight increase in SFB/PC
Exp buff changed from 4% to 10% for marriage
Some more items (Level 90+) added to drops.
Added 'BigBoy' orbs (adds 10 dc/mc/sc)

Last edited:

hattori

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2010
Yeh tao's need some serious TLC, They should have buffs that do like +50 like Oldskool and PC n SFB need more damage. ( i'm a wizz )
Also Curse 15min cooldown and your lucky if it hits or lasts 2 secs??? Dont understand that one when you can spam Plague for similar effect

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
forgot to add, guildbuff also gives 10% exp

fixed exp tables (was a bug after level 84, wasnt any exp needed/wasnt saving chars)

hegewes

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 21, 2010
got black screen in window mode when luaching the game, win7 system, any1 got a fix plz?

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
Curse has a fifteen minute cool down because it casts a 2 minute long curse lol.

@hegewes , have you followed the black screen thread in the C# section?

---------- Post Merged at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:36 PM ----------

Or press alt+enter for windowed mode. Sometimes fixes black screen

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
can solo every single boss ingam on my level 60 warrior, I think you need to look at giving bosses a purification type spell and also buffing Taos as they're a pointless class atm on here

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
Got super bosses ready to go. But out for the day . Might be able to reboot this eve

---------- Post Merged on 31-08-2016 at 07:40 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 30-08-2016 at 04:01 PM ----------

crashed. back online

---------- Post Merged at 08:34 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:40 AM ----------

reboot @ 9am to add ancient prajna cave

server going really well and always people online.

if you havent already joined, i would say come to play!