Hi I'm from darkside

Status
Not open for further replies.

looby1971

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 19, 2016
Hi guys plz do not play this server u will get ripped off I hope this doesn't get delete as ppl need to no I was 1of darkside loyal members until I went to play on zentaur and my char got banned I put real life cash into it sej said I'm a gossip because I talk to other ppl he also took my kit and is giving to other I've just found out he lvl ppl and lets ppl pay for kit and lvls spells for cash he is the most corrupt gm I no so plz guys u want to be ripped off that's your choice but I'm not only person this has happened to I have so many conversations with this gm slating others ty guys just hope this doesn't get deleted as ppl need to no what they in for ty all xxxxxx angelis

Sent from my X5S using Tapatalk

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
lets end this drama..remove ds from adverting banned + online rankings

report ******** page

Spartacus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2016
colchester
Well i been banned as well for no reason just becose i went to zentaur as well and im not the only and everyone knows i spend lot of money on this server . Everyone knows sejanus sell anything on game for rlc if u make a nice offert . I add some proves as well on DarkSide adv. But for some reason been deleted to ppl cant find the truth about **** happens on this server. I hope admins not hide this post as players worth to know the true story about. Thx!

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Why would you guys care about that server?

I stopped care about his atacks to me, once i saw 20 players afk while other 4 was insulting each other on global :encouragement:

looby1971

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 19, 2016
I don't anymore hun just don't want ppl to get suckered in like I did I feel like a right fool to think he can ban me for talking to ppl and playing a different server and I paid RL cash on there so he ripping ppl off I just want ppl to no darkside is corrupt xxxx

Spartacus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2016
colchester
I dont give a **** about my chars or items or amount of money spent there. But i wanna be sure everyone knows how it is before start to play there. I think the ppl have right to know all this ****.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
This is so sad what u guys doing here.
Are u still human?

Speaking about human sence :)

You are one of his spyes :) logged on my server, insulted me and told bad stuff about other players

akrya .jpg

looby1971

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 19, 2016
So akyra when u move to anther sever and he rips your char apart because he will but if u really want me to ile post all the screenies of the slating he done now u can go check your ints system for the extra gift sej has given u for posting on her like he did me and I've got it all in chat so no I'm not lying u want to play a corrupt server that's up to u but ppl should be told before they put there money into a corrupt server ty

Akrya

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 12, 2016
Spy :-D hahaha, good one.
What did I insult you for and what bad stuff did I say? Seems u doing screenshots 24/h so bring it on :-D
Im just an active player and whats more important good person.
I did log on your server few times and it was only to contact with old friends. All i said about zentaur is that this server is not for me cause there isnt woomyonwoods ;-)

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Spy :-D hahaha, good one.
What did I insult you for and what bad stuff did I say? Seems u doing screenshots 24/h so bring it on :-D
Im just an active player and whats more important good person.
I did log on your server few times and it was only to contact with old friends. All i said about zentaur is that this server is not for me cause there isnt woomyonwoods ;-)

you contacted players saying to return on crappy server because gm moved trees back in ...you guessed woomyon

btw, a good person let their friends and other knowing players to let they choice where to play

---------- Post Merged at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:14 PM ----------

Learn how players try hard on my server :) with no afk accounts for Trees or WeekendBonus for individual player:)

101forhaters.jpg

Akrya

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 12, 2016
Gimme prove ;-) oh pls give this community prove.
Im a man who support free will. Find 1 (one!) player who i talked to and who can confirm what you claim ;-)
This is kindergarden level zed what u doing here.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Kindergarden what i do ?:)

This is kindergarden : sending players on my server, pming players via social media pages, and what is even worst...throw mud on my work

Akrya

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 12, 2016
Everybody can talk, its easy ;-)
I let my act speak for myself. Don't see the point writing anything else as i still don't see any prove of your accusation.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Everybody can talk, its easy ;-)
I let my act speak for myself. Don't see the point writing anything else as i still don't see any prove of your accusation.
Don't you mean write?

Please keep your written conversations civil.

Akrya

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 12, 2016
OK give me time ile put screenies on

Lou I was writing to zed. I never did what he wrote here about me and tbh I was wondering if he is a reliable person or not. I got answer for my considerations.
I dont care what is between You and Sejanus, its none of my business.

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
OK I am going to end this.... Angelis(BannedbyAdmins) I known you for years.. everyone else who enjoys 0 taxs with a merchant called PAYPAL, shhhhh, or you will ruin it for everyone who wants to use PAYPAL....PAYPAL is the only international Merchant who can Hide your taxable income...and mine Is linked to a bank account of mine- paypal rules atleast USA

USA I dont report till 1600/year usa, and I dont goto Prison :). I am not being RUDE. Anyone thats REALLY NEW read what Mythonline says about account security

plz be considerate

http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?51176-Private-Server-Players-Accounts-Security

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.