Pillar Of Light (Crystal Files, Custom Rates) MiR2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Even though I dont agree with bug exploiting or admittence to any potential cheating.

SO. You have failed to do your research of the files i released which has caused your current problems also i agree with the comment about your ad. It needs inprovements

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
automatic updates crashed server

its online now

---------- Post Merged at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:22 AM ----------

Even though I dont agree with bug exploiting or admittence to any potential cheating.

SO. You have failed to do your research of the files i released which has caused your current problems also i agree with the comment about your ad. It needs inprovements

Actually, it was some sort of 'MythicalTestScroll' which all players received upon login. I removed it from starter items as soon as i found out people could teleport to the GM map.

Yes i am 'new' to these files, but im a quick learner and im determined to have a decent and stable server. At the moment i am working on the files 10hours a day (yesterday it was alot more)

*Added gold to drop into bag

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
My honest opinion would be to start a complete refresh database and use the current available as reference points and test everything this way you know theres very few bugs no exploits and you learn all the key points on making a successful server

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
Added world drops to all mob dropfiles (Can drop orbs/gems/stones)

Increased tao pets offense/defensive stats

Added teleport NPC to Bichon Safezone

Added Red/Green poison to bichon grocer

---------- Post Merged at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:35 PM ----------

Removed all archer/sin items/skillbooks from dropfiles

Added WoomaKing, NPC to access WoomaKing via WTKR

---------- Post Merged at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:20 PM ----------

doubled exp across the board (now easier to level)

---------- Post Merged at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:50 PM ----------

Added drugs to potionstore in bw , all drugs last 30mins and give different stats (the Large ones for example gives DC+20)

---------- Post Merged at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Added books up to level 35 into Bichonwall bookstore

---------- Post Merged at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:36 PM ----------

SFB increased

Exp increased again across the board

---------- Post Merged at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:09 PM ----------

added some freezing rings/criticalrings and other special statted items

---------- Post Merged at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:05 PM ----------

ip changed

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Honestly, just keep going and keep learning.

Ignore most of what people here say as you're already aware you server isn't going to be anything "BIG" or "AMAZING" any time soon.

It's a work in progress and I suspect once you've learnt enough you'll re-release a better more stable server in the future with a proper advertisement, let people enjoy it if they want to play it (I wouldn't recommend buying any GameGold unless you're doing it to support the GM, obviously)

Until that time I bid you good luck.

P.S Tetzoah it's people like you that frankly ruin Mir. You log on, find an exploit and immediately try to abuse it... on a server that's only in development. Then when you get caught you try and downplay it. Nobody should want you to play their server, I know I wouldn't.

Last edited:

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
servers going quite well atm. seems to be a few players on most of the day (which to me means at least some people are enjoying it)

tomorrow i plan on adding at least 2 new caves , aimed @ level 50ish players.
and a few God type boss's for the boss rooms.

For those of you wondering if 'anything' is rare because you may have found a Mir item, or a SOWG from a Khazard, this is as intended! All the euro-type items are non rares on this server, gems/orbs are quite easy to come by so upgrading kit will become second nature.

There are some super rares in dropfiles, to my knowledge none have dropped yet, which again is as intended !

Last edited:

O115

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 3, 2016
Enjoying the server so far! can get past the boring euro content in a few hours and the GM seems to want to listen to feedback which is always a plus :) anyone looking for a medium ish rate server should give this a go. :)

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
woke up this morning to quite a few new players on server

---------- Post Merged at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:42 AM ----------

added all books to boss drops

increased all base accuracy for all class's

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
usercount?

Its quite low atm, but slowly more players are joining.Woke up this morning to 9 people online @ 7.40am, compared to 4 at the same time yesterday.

---------- Post Merged at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:02 AM ----------

added Lunar to teleport NPC

sorted all drop files for Lunar

---------- Post Merged at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:25 AM ----------

Items added so far today, drop only from BDD and above boss's (NOT in noob boss's)

SuperCrystalArmour(M) (Level 50)
SuperCrystalArmour(F) (Level 50)
EliteCrystalArmour(M) (Level 55)

EliteCrystalArmour(F) (Level 55)
RobeOf3Kings(M) (Level 60)
RobeOf3Kings(F) (Level 60)

BootsOfAlphaCentauri (Level 50)
OrionBoots (Level 55)
BootsOfGrandness (Level 60)

BeltOfArchLord (Level 50)
DevilStrap (Level 55)
BeltOfDoombringer (Level 60)

GodLikeStone(I) (Level 50)
GodLikeStone(II) (Level 55)
GodLikeStone(III) (Level 60)

liamforde

A No Life Mir Player
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2012
Enjoying server so far is good fun playing for 2 days and really enjoying it no complaints as of yet keep bringing more content GM looking forward to it /spyder

---------- Post Merged at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Also can only play at my dad's as it doesn't work on my comp at home

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
I believe few people are unable to see some maps, see below link for maps.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B58aru0NPOw-LVRfZnR0U041clU

To be honest, been playing as a Tao and its not too bad, still needs work in some places. But gm is putting some good effort into it, gets regular updates...

Few things could be addressed are,
# Boss drops/strengths
# Skills need little tweaking
# More leveling/hunting caves (Believe he's in the process of)

/Shaun

viper67

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2006
to be fare ive played a few crystal servers and this is by far the best,very active GM easy to talk to,bugs fixed straight away.you can actually see him doing stuff to the server all in all very good

/Peanut

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
to be fare ive played a few crystal servers and this is by far the best,very active GM easy to talk to,bugs fixed straight away.you can actually see him doing stuff to the server all in all very good

/Peanut

Thanks for your input m8.

Server is back online : 86.162.30.81

BT have told me they have 'boosted' my line, and they are going to give me a callback on Thursday to see if my router is still resetting randomly.

Apologies for the downtime guys, i wasnt considering getting a dedicated server as i have 3 laptops/pc's in my house, but if this router problem persists i'll have no other option.

---------- Post Merged at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:03 PM ----------

MoneyShard added to most subs/boss's dropfiles (Worth 250k, exchange @ NPC in BW safezone)

Slight change to curse (30sec cooldown added)

Slight change to MeteorStrike (base damage increased)

Slight change to SoulFireball (base damage increased)

Slight change to FireWall (base damage increased)

Deva stats increased

DarkForest (90% complete) (just dropfiles to do)

Last edited: