Server online for testing

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
You want a tester who don't ask for levels or kit, yet you have leveled 95% of server to 400 and kitted them so they are running around killing the people you haven't leveled or kitted? I told you if you was going to do that, do it to everyone so it's a level playing field, which is also in the private messages, which I've uploaded a screenshot of in this thread, are you really that ****ing stupid? You say I'm crying, yet I was one of the highest levels that's actually bothered to level without having help? I'm the guy you teled to and was in a cave with for an hour testing issues, you told me OmaLord dropped kit, I was level 47 and OmaLord was meant to drop level 33 kit, you spawned roughly 60 of them and not 1 of them dropped any, so that was a major flaw for a start, you then fixed this, second was that you had put SoulShield as a starter skill but not BlessedArmor, which I also told you about, the third was Oma cave was killing people soon as they teled in, which you then also fixed, so before you type utter bollocks, you might want to think about who the player is that's typing the review, you say you leveled people to 400 to test higher end of server, yet there is no higher end of server, nothing to be tested? You have only sorted two caves and they are the starting ones, the second cave the drops aren't even completed and that's meant to drop level 40+ kit.

you big lair really who was lvled 400 from first with me testing from i put server online for test and none pk each othere

about you talk about damge that u talking about few days before to prove you your big lair all who was testing last 3 day they feedbook and was they with me tolld me the wrong and i fix it in the same sec

you not understand really about lvl 400 we was testing old caves highs caves from we starting this server puting online then we change our server and starting from 0

end off the day you need test with us as ur with low lvl and kitt your welcome your not want your welcome too

and stop lie at ppl cuz all whos testing know the true

---------- Post Merged at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:05 PM ----------

you play for few mins and ask about lvl and kitt and im not seen u on my server after so plz you want test go test you not want stop post laying at my post

---------- Post Merged at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:06 PM ----------

ok guys for stoping ppl crying i will wipe s erver and make ppl testing with starter kitt and lvls

you have to make new account and char after this wipe hope this stop ppl crying

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
you big lair really who was lvled 400 from first with me testing from i put server online for test and none pk each othere

about you talk about damge that u talking about few days before to prove you your big lair all who was testing last 3 day they feedbook and was they with me tolld me the wrong and i fix it in the same sec

you not understand really about lvl 400 we was testing old caves highs caves from we starting this server puting online then we change our server and starting from 0

end off the day you need test with us as ur with low lvl and kitt your welcome your not want your welcome too

and stop lie at ppl cuz all whos testing know the true

---------- Post Merged at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:05 PM ----------

you play for few mins and ask about lvl and kitt and im not seen u on my server after so plz you want test go test you not want stop post laying at my post

---------- Post Merged at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:06 PM ----------

ok guys for stoping ppl crying i will wipe s erver and make ppl testing with starter kitt and lvls

you have to make new account and char after this wipe hope this stop ppl crying

I had 2 accounts, one of them went by the name Raped, yes, which was sat in BW SZ afk at the starting level, it was also connected for over an hour, so 15 mins is still incorrect, my other account had a different named character on it that is not stated in my signature on this forum, so you would not know which character it was, it is level 48.... think before you type.

Also, yes, the people who tested the server do know the truth, most of which have posted on this thread and left a negative review, and you have had a bad attitude towards them, the thread is full of it and your excuses.

Your boring me now. Anyway, good luck with your shambles of a server. Mod's please feel free to clean the thread.

Last edited:

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
I had 2 accounts, one of them went by the name Raped, yes, which was sat in BW SZ afk at the starting level, it was also connected for over an hour, so 15 mins is still incorrect, my other account had a different named character on it that is not stated in my signature on this forum, so you would not know which character it was, it is level 48.... think before you type.

Also, yes, the people who tested the server do know the truth, most of which have posted on this thread and left a negative review, and you have had a bad attitude towards them, the thread is full of it and your excuses.

Your boring me now. Anyway, good luck with your shambles of a server. Mod's please feel free to clean the thread.

as i said befor all know the truth tbh and know whos laying here

plz dont post on my post again cuz your not welcome her anymore cuz your lair

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Played got raped in lowest level cave deleted

Not doesn't really drop enough for my tap to lol 42 and could no longer go into one cave to get out dropped from boss all I got from him was off and kids no items at all and the insect cave 1-2 hits me

Wow I'm not bitching or moaning just saying and i didnt lvl to 40 in lvling cave lol i done it oma thought i was helping by telling you the little problem I know that the server isn't finished and it's only testing I was bringing it to your attention of you act like this when somebody tells you a little problem how do you expect people to actually tell you guys of you just bite their ****ing head off ..

stivy im not seen u only today and all u said about secend cave and about u kill boss for once and not drop

ask alot who was testing with me from lomcn and thy can tell you alot about me and how im talk with them

end off the day not like dont play

yes crying cuz you asked me ingam and i answer you and you post here lik crying tbh

Yeah I asked once cause the fact that after 42 you can no longer get into the cave to hunt kit needed to able to survive into the 2nd cave

---------- Post Merged at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:14 PM ----------

I didnt say I wasn't going to play ice as just staying fact that how to speak to people who ask you a decent question once and then acuse them of crying? I ask you a question.....

bro that u know how

arent you play mir befor ?

im answerd ur Q so how u said u not understand?

are you sure you play mir befor ?

Just a summary of majority of comments on this thread, enough said. Like I said, you have a bad attitude towards everyone.

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
Just a summary of majority of comments on this thread, enough said. Like I said, you have a bad attitude towards everyone.

lol same firnd you and him and he after play like u for few mins

why alot off who was teting not crying like you and him

and told you stop post on my post

mod stop this peron post here cuz he post lieing things

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
So now your trying to say me and Stivy are the same person? What the actual **** is wrong with your brain? You are an imbecile. Stop calling people liars when your the only one who is being caught out numerous times here, also, it's a forum, you don't own it, I'll post where I want, if you don't like it, go and make your own forum.

Also, seeing as how you say me and Stivy are the same person (trying to cover yourself and trying to mask the negative reviews)

what im saying is how are we meant to kill the bosses when they reck us, got it now ?

you mean hard ?

if that what you mean we still working on it bro and now we sort first 2 caves to get new kitt for new playrs

ive played the server.. where abouts is the bosses @? cant find any bosses.

how u know if you not play ?

normal mir caves u have few floors then kr at last but you ppl not need play and run to krs u need only npcs to tele to there and this will not be on my server

how are we meant to kill bosses? aswell..

bro that u know how

arent you play mir befor ?

I suppose I'm also Tetzoah too right? You ****ing idiot.

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
So now your trying to say me and Stivy are the same person? What the actual **** is wrong with your brain? You are an imbecile. Stop calling people liars when your the only one who is being caught out numerous times here, also, it's a forum, you don't own it, I'll post where I want, if you don't like it, go and make your own forum.

Also, seeing as how you say me and Stivy are the same person (trying to cover yourself and trying to mask the negative reviews)

I suppose I'm also Tetzoah too right? You ****ing idiot.

if Tetzoah read first post good he will know there no tele for bosses rooms and bosses only in krs on hunting caves

and no anyproblem with me and Tetzoah

so stop be a clover here :D

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
if Tetzoah read first post good he will know there no tele for bosses rooms and bosses only in krs on hunting caves

and no anyproblem with me and Tetzoah

so stop be a clover here :D

You talking about a Four Leaf Clover? :smiley_simmons:

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Was gona upload client and help to fix things, seems a American who needs a VISA, need to grow up....CHange the Signature back, I helped with Files, not brokejn Orbs....... Pets that ****ing worked.. If you cant build it yourself leave people alone......... 9/11/2011 my ass American PRIDE!!!!!!

How many Quppote USA Mods cant be IGNORED

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Was gona upload client and help to fix things, seems a American who needs a VISA, need to grow up....CHange the Signature back, I helped with Files, not brokejn Orbs....... Pets that ****ing worked.. If you cant build it yourself leave people alone......... 9/11/2011 my ass American PRIDE!!!!!!

How many Quppote USA Mods cant be IGNORED

Can't tell whether this fail of a post is aimed at me or Slover? Either way, you need to stop drinking and smoking crack.

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
How about download Heroes 2.3 from Heroes section and do it yourself, I can put server Online and change **** and finding stats you will never see.

Question did you ever play RNDPRO when it came back Online at High Rate.. Sometimes the Name is the same. IS this Mandy?

And i think most new people ruunning FT jobs then servers from nothing can get cranky maybe even a Attitude. But The good ones kkeep going forward, and people dont give up there too..

You liked my old repacked with Skelly data, small delay needed. Client 3.03gigs at waht 8 megs per second.

176 Terribytes of Bandwidth. Downloading Newest client and Uploading, watch for new ink after Testing IT!

Done but not Tested. Thinkk Slover may have crashed. It happens this is a Permanent Mirror. Still need to update the Ini anbd reupload then be done. 7megs per second on TBA link

It dont matter until you pay 80 USA per month BIZ.. DownloadAcceleratorPlus, or www.speedbit.com..

LONE will agree :) :):)
back in hour hope

http://www.mediafire.com/download/iydr1dkuyk8d0wt/TBAClient.rar

Last edited:

msferna1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 17, 2009
How about download Heroes 2.3 from Heroes section and do it yourself, I can put server Online and change **** and finding stats you will never see.

Question did you ever play RNDPRO when it came back Online at High Rate.. Sometimes the Name is the same. IS this Mandy?

And i think most new people ruunning FT jobs then servers from nothing can get cranky maybe even a Attitude. But The good ones kkeep going forward, and people dont give up there too..

You liked my old repacked with Skelly data, small delay needed. Client 3.03gigs at waht 8 megs per second.

176 Terribytes of Bandwidth. Downloading Newest client and Uploading, watch for new ink after Testing IT!

Done but not Tested. Thinkk Slover may have crashed. It happens this is a Permanent Mirror. Still need to update the Ini anbd reupload then be done. 7megs per second on TBA link

It dont matter until you pay 80 USA per month BIZ.. DownloadAcceleratorPlus, or www.speedbit.com..

LONE will agree :) :):)
back in hour hope

http://www.mediafire.com/download/iydr1dkuyk8d0wt/TBAClient.rar

I highly recommend you get your facts straight, you have done 5 minutes of server work when i was on the team.

all the Change Logs on the main page, are done by ME.

So before you start slating anyone, i highly suggest you look in mirror and have a word with yourself.

Enough said. i've left the team, due to slover been immature and chatting utter bolloxs.

Peace.

Good Luck with your server (Even though half the balances/fixes were done by me.)

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
I highly recommend you get your facts straight, you have done 5 minutes of server work when i was on the team.

all the Change Logs on the main page, are done by ME.

So before you start slating anyone, i highly suggest you look in mirror and have a word with yourself.

Enough said. i've left the team, due to slover been immature and chatting utter bolloxs.

Peace.

Good Luck with your server (Even though half the balances/fixes were done by me.)

all this still lying and we close this testing and will change everything again

to all know the truth this files was (insane) server files and old onwer gav it to me so everything was scripted on it and only need to enable and this msferna (gmshadow now) is a big lair this theard will close and we will add new theard soon with new things

sorry all for this but really this is a big **** when you trusted wrong ppl

Status
Not open for further replies.