Server online for testing

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarrixia

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 10, 2016
California
I see everyone is getting the connection failed issue. But it seems to me everyone has made accounts. Is there a website, so I can make my own personal account as well?

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
sorry guys about this was puting server offline for working on orginal files server is online now

if you still cant make new account pm me here i will help till we sort this

liamforde

A No Life Mir Player
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2012
Hey Slover can you report to me ingame please, have some issues involved what is suppose to be ingame, thanks (ingame name /Spyder)

msferna1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 17, 2009
Sorry about the late reply - could you please tell me exactly what's wrong? Does it say your account has successfully been created and if you wouldn't mind sending me your ID / DOB / Email you registered with the account and I will look at it for you

- I will look into the issue shortly

liamforde

A No Life Mir Player
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2012
The issue is within the game mate, not my account, the account has been created im successfully logged in, just some issues within in game id like to show u mate.

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
wont let me creat an account guys

---------- Post Merged at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:33 PM ----------

any1 able to make an account to play this tryed to many times to make an account and its not working

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
nice one cheers dude

anytime mate

[Edit]
Updated First Page with Forum Link

- Please create an account and post on there what bugs you have - will be easier for Spaz to sort out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.