Server online for testing

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Downloaded the full client, but the starting map is black?

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
no bro go to eimap folder and delet 0.map from there and try log in again

I'm going to re-download the full client, because all maps are black, and the interface is off on my end, and can't see mobs either, I definitely downloaded the one from this thread though, so don't know why it's like that, but I'll re-download and let you know.

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
Doing that now bro, it's same one off the advertisement page on this thread isn't it? Taking a while to download though, never took that long on the first time.

its full client TBA full client from first post and replace the othere exe after you download this till we finsh adding things to put full client for ppl have all things on it

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
its full client TBA full client from first post and replace the othere exe after you download this till we finsh adding things to put full client for ppl have all things on it

That's exactly what I've done anyway, but I'll re-download client and do the same again and I will let you know... going to take a while though, download is going slow as ****.

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
Played got raped in lowest level cave deleted

lol told you we not finsh yet so that normal tbh ppl why crying if this still under teting

---------- Post Merged at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:16 AM ----------

I'm getting these errors every time I extract for some reason, no other client does it?

http://prntscr.com/chqmp6

http://prnt.sc/chqmrl

that problem from your internet download ppl download without any problem

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
lol told you we not finsh yet so that normal tbh ppl why crying if this still under teting

---------- Post Merged at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:16 AM ----------

that problem from your internet download ppl download without any problem

You have missed the part where I have stated that I can download everyone else's client's perfectly fine without issue.... I've just tested 5H, Affinity etc, all are fine, yours keeps corrupting and it's slow as hell to download to. Instead of saying the typical response of "it must be your internet, everyone else manages fine" why don't you upload the client to another site also so you have two links for different people, basically a mirror download?

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
You have missed the part where I have stated that I can download everyone else's client's perfectly fine without issue.... I've just tested 5H, Affinity etc, all are fine, yours keeps corrupting and it's slow as hell to download to. Instead of saying the typical response of "it must be your internet, everyone else manages fine" why don't you upload the client to another site also so you have two links for different people, basically a mirror download?
bro alot off ppl download without anyproblem like this as i tolld u your internet the issue cuz when i was play befor mir server i got same this and change my internet

but for you i will upload it to anothere mirror download dont worry

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
bro alot off ppl download without anyproblem like this as i tolld u your internet the issue cuz when i was play befor mir server i got same this and change my internet

but for you i will upload it to anothere mirror download dont worry

Thanks, please let me know when you've added the mirror link, as I would really like to test your server, cheers.

Bro, I got the client working, but still might be worth while you uploading a mirror for anyone who has difficulties with the other link.

Last edited:

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
Not doesn't really drop enough for my tap to lol 42 and could no longer go into one cave to get out dropped from boss all I got from him was off and kids no items at all and the insect cave 1-2 hits me

Status
Not open for further replies.