Server online for testing

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
Not doesn't really drop enough for my tap to lol 42 and could no longer go into one cave to get out dropped from boss all I got from him was off and kids no items at all and the insect cave 1-2 hits me

why ppl not understand server still under work and not finsh yet and ppl only leveling only then crying about items ?

play for one or 2 hours then crying that not good tbh

befor u leveling to 40 in levling cave hunt for kitt and u need drop from first boss? kill boss for one time not mean u can get items

and other cave u talk about not finsh work on it

so plz ppl stop crying and not need kids on my server like that person omar (MAD) char when he come and till u to come to play his server

he got banned from my server thiefs not welcome to my server

Tetzoah

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Dec 6, 2015
why ppl not understand server still under work and not finsh yet and ppl only leveling only then crying about items ?

play for one or 2 hours then crying that not good tbh

befor u leveling to 40 in levling cave hunt for kitt and u need drop from first boss? kill boss for one time not mean u can get items

and other cave u talk about not finsh work on it

so plz ppl stop crying and not need kids on my server like that person omar (MAD) char when he come and till u to come to play his server

he got banned from my server thiefs not welcome to my server
ive played the server.. where abouts is the bosses @? cant find any bosses.

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
we dont know where the KRs are at..

how u know if you not play ?

normal mir caves u have few floors then kr at last but you ppl not need play and run to krs u need only npcs to tele to there and this will not be on my server

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
Wow I'm not bitching or moaning just saying and i didnt lvl to 40 in lvling cave lol i done it oma thought i was helping by telling you the little problem I know that the server isn't finished and it's only testing I was bringing it to your attention of you act like this when somebody tells you a little problem how do you expect people to actually tell you guys of you just bite their ****ing head off ..

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
Wow I'm not bitching or moaning just saying and i didnt lvl to 40 in lvling cave lol i done it oma thought i was helping by telling you the little problem I know that the server isn't finished and it's only testing I was bringing it to your attention of you act like this when somebody tells you a little problem how do you expect people to actually tell you guys of you just bite their ****ing head off ..

stivy im not seen u only today and all u said about secend cave and about u kill boss for once and not drop

ask alot who was testing with me from lomcn and thy can tell you alot about me and how im talk with them

end off the day not like dont play

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
Yeah I asked once cause the fact that after 42 you can no longer get into the cave to hunt kit needed to able to survive into the 2nd cave

---------- Post Merged at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:14 PM ----------

I didnt say I wasn't going to play ice as just staying fact that how to speak to people who ask you a decent question once and then acuse them of crying? I ask you a question.....

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
Yeah I asked once cause the fact that after 42 you can no longer get into the cave to hunt kit needed to able to survive into the 2nd cave

---------- Post Merged at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:14 PM ----------

I didnt say I wasn't going to play ice as just staying fact that how to speak to people who ask you a decent question once and then acuse them of crying? I ask you a question.....

yes crying cuz you asked me ingam and i answer you and you post here lik crying tbh

Tetzoah

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Dec 6, 2015
how u know if you not play ?

normal mir caves u have few floors then kr at last but you ppl not need play and run to krs u need only npcs to tele to there and this will not be on my server
how are we meant to kill bosses? aswell..

Tetzoah

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Dec 6, 2015
i answerd ur Q ,so how u said u not understand?

have you played mir before?
yes i have played Mir before, probably longer than you, Im not understanding you because your English is bad.

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
yes i have played Mir before, probably longer than you, Im not understanding you because your English is bad.

dont think u play mir than me cuz im play from euro mir tbh

and about my english the english not my first lang so sometime ppl not understand and thats ok with me

what i was mean you only ask all the time where kitt drop where i can find bosses and how i kill bosses etc....

really im not understand you now tbh

Tetzoah

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Dec 6, 2015
dont think u play mir than me cuz im play from euro mir tbh

and about my english the english not my first lang so sometime ppl not understand and thats ok with me

what i was mean you only ask all the time where kitt drop where i can find bosses and how i kill bosses etc....

really im not understand you now tbh
what im saying is how are we meant to kill the bosses when they reck us, got it now ?

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
what im saying is how are we meant to kill the bosses when they reck us, got it now ?

you mean hard ?

if that what you mean we still working on it bro and now we sort first 2 caves to get new kitt for new playrs

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Where do I start with this feedback / review...

1. He's levelled most people to 400 (they are mostly all his language) to test higher end of server, yet drops, mobs, caves aren't even sorted, he's only just managed to sort out the first two beginning caves, there is a level 400 running around killing noobs, and when asked to level me also and everyone else so it's fair, he won't do it.

2. His attitude with everything is apalling, I'm sure he's about 12-13 years old, every single bit of feedback that's negative with tips on how to improve the server / situation etc, he gets really uptight and shitty about it.

3. Server is laggy and judging by his attitude, I highly doubt even if it went live he would buy a dedi or use one, he's also done everything backwards, tested 400+ first instead of the low levels then working way up, only kits and drops that are ready are level 33 and maybe the one after at around level 40+

Below link is a screenshot of a few private messages back and forth with Slover.

http://prnt.sc/cj25h6

Last edited:

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
Where do I start with this feedback / review...

1. He's levelled most people to 400 (they are mostly all his language) to test higher end of server, yet drops, mobs, caves aren't even sorted, he's only just managed to sort out the first two beginning caves, there is a level 400 running around killing noobs, and when asked to level me also and everyone else so it's fair, he won't do it.

2. His attitude with everything is apalling, I'm sure he's about 12-13 years old, every single bit of feedback that's negative with tips on how to improve the server / situation etc, he gets really uptight and shitty about it.

3. Server is laggy and judging by his attitude, I highly doubt even if it went live he would buy a dedi or use one, he's also done everything backwards, tested 400+ first instead of the low levels then working way up, only kits and drops that are ready are level 33 and maybe the one after at around level 40+

Below link is a screenshot of a few private messages back and forth with Slover.

http://prnt.sc/cj25h6

Untitled.png

this prove evrything why he wrote that all up

and about i lvled ppl from my lang as he said that lie lol all who was lvled from here from lomcn they was test withme high caves and after they testing and gave me feedbook we start work again on caves and mobs from 0 for they gave me real feedbook and none off them asked me to lvl them

really ppl laying for not lvl and give items

just Q why he not screen all convo from started why only that what he screen to show you all he in a truth

as i said befor who want be a tester really not ask for lvl or kitt end off the day

orry for my lang as i said befor english not my first lang so im try my best

and about lagy he told about it all know why and we wrote about it befor

all welcome to test with us like all who tested without asking about lvl or kitt

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
View attachment 17712

this prove evrything why he wrote that all up

and about i lvled ppl from my lang as he said that lie lol all who was lvled from here from lomcn they was test withme high caves and after they testing and gave me feedbook we start work again on caves and mobs from 0 for they gave me real feedbook and none off them asked me to lvl them

really ppl laying for not lvl and give items

just Q why he not screen all convo from started why only that what he screen to show you all he in a truth

as i said befor who want be a tester really not ask for lvl or kitt end off the day

orry for my lang as i said befor english not my first lang so im try my best

and about lagy he told about it all know why and we wrote about it befor

all welcome to test with us like all who tested without asking about lvl or kitt

You want a tester who don't ask for levels or kit, yet you have leveled 95% of server to 400 and kitted them so they are running around killing the people you haven't leveled or kitted? I told you if you was going to do that, do it to everyone so it's a level playing field, which is also in the private messages, which I've uploaded a screenshot of in this thread, are you really that ****ing stupid? You say I'm crying, yet I was one of the highest levels that's actually bothered to level without having help? I'm the guy you teled to and was in a cave with for an hour testing issues, you told me OmaLord dropped kit, I was level 47 and OmaLord was meant to drop level 33 kit, you spawned roughly 60 of them and not 1 of them dropped any, so that was a major flaw for a start, you then fixed this, second was that you had put SoulShield as a starter skill but not BlessedArmor, which I also told you about, the third was Oma cave was killing people soon as they teled in, which you then also fixed, so before you type utter bollocks, you might want to think about who the player is that's typing the review, you say you leveled people to 400 to test higher end of server, yet there is no higher end of server, nothing to be tested? You have only sorted two caves and they are the starting ones, the second cave the drops aren't even completed and that's meant to drop level 40+ kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.