Embarcadero Rad Studio Starter edition (Free -Download) (Delphi)

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
Embarcadero Rad Studio Starter edition (Free -Download)

This is the latest version of Delphi.
It's a free download of the basic version but as far as I can tell, it's not time limited once you have it.
Get it quick because the offer itself will disappear.

https://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi/starter/promotional-download

---------- Post Merged on 07-09-2016 at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 04-09-2016 at 11:00 AM ----------

Two days to go on this free download.
Once registered, you can also download a free Marco Cantu Pascal guide.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
i added required informations on their site and not allows me to download it

any help? :)

---------- Post Merged at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:38 PM ----------

problem solved :) thanks anyway

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
I hope you will not attempt to use FMX to build stuff for Windows and Mac ...
It don't work correct -.- . Too many things in FMX are wrong.
I switched for cross-platform to pure C++, and can support Win, Linux and Mac OS.

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
I hope you will not attempt to use FMX to build stuff for Windows and Mac ...
It don't work correct -.- . Too many things in FMX are wrong.
I switched for cross-platform to pure C++, and can support Win, Linux and Mac OS.

If you've found errors/bugs tell them, they love their Firemonkey. One of the seminars was all about it.

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
I have a Pro Version Buyed and I have test things. If you build A Control for Windows and Mac and use Text or other Offsets you can see
Text switch to the wrong site and Font Measure do not work correct. And many more...

Binary

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2015
I have a Pro Version Buyed and I have test things. If you build A Control for Windows and Mac and use Text or other Offsets you can see
Text switch to the wrong site and Font Measure do not work correct. And many more...

Isn't that like a billion pounds or something? They really have gone mad with prices.

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
Isn't that like a billion pounds or something? They really have gone mad with prices.
Pro is only a mid range, its the full blown Architect version that's over £6k.
You can get lesser versions of all of them for various prices. All high though for hobbyist/occasional users, if you're a professional programmer selling your work to businesses then it wouldn't seem such a huge outlay.