Mir Ascendancy - November - December Launch C#

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

littletommy

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
Mir Ascendancy C#

Screen.png

Would Like to take this opportunity to thank all the people who worked hard on the crystal Files, some of the best files I've come across and made me learn a bit of coding on the way.

Mir Ascendancy - Low rate

Website - w
ww.MirAscendancy.com

Server Status - Online (Testing)

Exp - X1
Drops - X1
Start level - 1

All of us at Mir Ascendancy loved playing Euro Mir so we have decided to revive Euro Mir with all the original content but add our own extra bits, not too much but what we feel are just right to increase the experience of your Mir journey.

Game Info -
* No Archer yet - seems to blow other classes out of the water (will be added after more testing)
* No Guild Buff's - to over powering
* Fishing system working - Great way to make money
* Easy to level from 0 - 25 No cap
* All basic euro items in game
* Most boss's have to be killed in a group
* Gems Easy to drop - Orbs very rare
* Lost of custom added items and armour's - weapon's aswell
* Lots of new monsters with new ai's
* New version's of maps been used to bring us up to date a little
* As you progress with the levelling you unlock more quest's which give you a little parcel (could be anything)
* This is not a cash cow server - all items are in drop files unless otherwise stated
* Mount's are 100% working
* New custom skill's
* New Boss's
* No teleport stone's - No Boss Cave's
* Added items to spice up the euro feel
* A complete set of amazing items in the game gold store however everything can be crafted or dropped from a boss to make things fair.

pics.png

Last edited:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Another low rate capped around 60, why do that when Chronicles is out and will just keep majority of the users looking for that market, if your going to put time into why not make a decent Med rate ?

littletommy

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
Another low rate capped around 60, why do that when Chronicles is out and will just keep majority of the users looking for that market, if your going to put time into why not make a decent Med rate ?

It's only capped for the time being not forever, the cap will be lifted before anyone even gets to level 60, only reason why it is capped at the moment is there are no new features yet

---------- Post Merged at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:15 PM ----------

It's only capped for the time being not forever, the cap will be lifted before anyone even gets to level 60, only reason why it is capped at the moment is there are no new features yet

Gangsta

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2004

everyone bangs on about chronicles and I personally don't see what the fuss is, very outdated and boring that's just my opinion.

littletommy

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
The server is online have you made sure the client is up to date, the server was down for maintaince from 2pm to 7pm thanks

kevin87

Prime Сasual Dating - True Females
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
GB
you have to run to the caves?? i don't mind playing low rates but running to caves is tedious. all i ask is put a tele stone in <3

littletommy

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
use rt's ?? half of the fun, if you run to the caves you may come across a frostie :)