Mir Ascendancy - November - December Launch C#

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

seumus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2005
everytime I try go fullscreen I get a black screen? Any help?

littletommy

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
everytime I try go fullscreen I get a black screen? Any help?

Try running the program in a earlier version of windows eg windows xp/7.
Run as admin
Check the Mir2Config file and change res/fullscreen mode etc.

If that doesn't work maybe try downloading Direct X 9 or 11

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Try running the program in a earlier version of windows eg windows xp/7.
Run as admin
Check the Mir2Config file and change res/fullscreen mode etc.

If that doesn't work maybe try downloading Direct X 9 or 11

You can't run it on Windows XP as far as im aware just letting you know

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
People been running to euro caves for 15 years, nobody wants to do that but PVE players, just put a telestone in.

littletommy

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
You can't run it on Windows XP as far as im aware just letting you know

i am aware, sorry someone else was using the account, cheers

---------- Post Merged at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:15 PM ----------

People been running to euro caves for 15 years, nobody wants to do that but PVE players, just put a telestone in.

i understand this, but this is part of the server, otherwise i may as well get rid of the all the Provence boss's..

---------- Post Merged at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:16 PM ----------

Be to check out our group :) - http://adf.ly/1gbcPj

rickeh

LOMCN Member
Dec 16, 2003
uk
Keep getting black screen in both windowed and fullscreen on my laptop running Windows 10. Tried every compatibility option with and without running as admin. Tried various versions of Dx. Tried changing my screen res to match the client. Still no joy.

Any other suggestions?

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Keep getting black screen in both windowed and fullscreen on my laptop running Windows 10. Tried every compatibility option with and without running as admin. Tried various versions of Dx. Tried changing my screen res to match the client. Still no joy.

Any other suggestions?

download and install DirectX SDK.

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015

Any other suggestions?

if u download DirectX SDK and net 4 and still not work go to ur mir2config and change Resolution to 1024 or less will work fine

wonderman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2013
is there going to be a wipe cause some ppl saying gm said there is an some saying there is no wipe