Mir Ascendancy - November - December Launch C#

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Hey,

Just logged in (and don't get me wrong by this comment not after a free ride but...) in your advert says easy to get from 0-25? Just wondering what you mean by this as a Tao just killed a few things and still lvl 1? Quests are the basic default ones that offer pants all exp such as slay x for 10 exp. No starter pet, no exp buff. Not after straight to lvl 40 and Titan Armour but like to quickly get my basics psn, skelley and SFB so I can fight instead of afk attack until one of us die of low hp or boredom.

Based on your advert you said you were going for the euro feel which I appreciate but I have already done the euro grind and I am only one lil person and your server not mine so not trying to convince you to change anything but wondering what exactly is different about your server that I can't find in chronicles?

Can you elaborate on the below:

* Easy to level from 0 - 25 No cap
* Lost of custom added items and armour's - weapon's aswell
* Lots of new monsters with new ai's
* As you progress with the levelling you unlock more quest's which give you a little parcel (could be anything)
* New Boss's
* Added items to spice up the euro feel

Thanks in advance (Again not being negative / bashing generally just being inquisitive before investing a lot of time in your server)

EDIT : Has the exp been nerfed on trees lol? 8 exp per chestnut tree

Edit2: Got to lvl 4 after 30 mins, lots of basic items drop from cats and pots from yetis. Got to BW the only difference was 2 notice boards one is for xmas event not yet started, other was for a quest with no details that could be accepted and completed but no rewards...

Last edited:

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
is there going to be a wipe cause some ppl saying gm said there is an some saying there is no wipe

Of course there is going to be a wipe (before launch) gm had to give out levels in order for people to "test" (beat each other up) (I doubt I am wrong here).

littletommy

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
Levels were given out by me so we could test bosses and kit fairly everything on the server will be wiped so nothing will transfer onto the new server when wiped later today.

Geniusnoob

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2005
Bucks UK
Few notes from playing;

Yes it is a euro clone however

Agree with previous comment its not easy or easier to get 25 (its been a while since euro but its definately slow)
havent seen any of the new items mentioned to fill gaps 20-40
WW has no npcs or functioning cave entrances
Portal to PB doesnt work
Castle GiRyong has no NPCs, functioning cave entrances or minimap
Items to level 6 or 7 in shops, havent seen much drop from mobs
Wiz spells like met strike will 1 hit a 40 warrior
Poison cloud will kill a WG in 2 seconds with a basic level 40 kit
Level 3 BA can almost 1 hit things in bugcaves with level 40 kit
BW doesnt seem to have a SZ?
New lunar temple and Lost province that have been added have very weak hitting mobs, give high exp but no drops (i killed subs and boss)
Lots of quest which majority are complete nonsense or have no content
Gems/Orbs in Gameshop which seems odd
Added items drop quite alot and with high stats, while level 1 i had a few DC0-3 base dresses drop
Not sure if intentional but NO npcs will talk to you if you have PK points
Killed a majority of major bosses and only item i had was a coral ring off OKS
Fishing doesnt work
Mounts do work (yay)

...few other things i think ill add as i remember - good luck with the launch tomorrow midday

Last edited:

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
grind is slow, i'm going to be auto attacking with a taoist for a while, xp boost for tao's? :p

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
grind is slow, i'm going to be auto attacking with a taoist for a while, xp boost for tao's? :p

Taoist have one of the best early game leveling to be honest.

They can level faster than a warrior until about 32, then you can just group with a warrior and speed both yourselves up.

Gangsta

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2004

The problem with most of the people who play Mir they just want everything handed out to them, I've played plenty of servers and 99% of the time once I've got max level and best kit I can then I quit because I don't need nothing else.

why don't people want a little grind to make the game last longer?

I always hear the server CHRONICLES pop up but I don't see the fascination with it classes are not balanced my list can go on and on

---------- Post Merged at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:42 PM ----------

Few notes from playing;

Yes it is a euro clone however

Agree with previous comment its not easy or easier to get 25 (its been a while since euro but its definately slow)
havent seen any of the new items mentioned to fill gaps 20-40
WW has no npcs or functioning cave entrances
Portal to PB doesnt work
Castle GiRyong has no NPCs, functioning cave entrances or minimap
Items to level 6 or 7 in shops, havent seen much drop from mobs
Wiz spells like met strike will 1 hit a 40 warrior
Poison cloud will kill a WG in 2 seconds with a basic level 40 kit
BW doesnt seem to have a SZ?
New lunar temple and Lost province that have been added have very weak hitting mobs, give high exp but no drops (i killed subs and boss)
Lots of quest which majority are complete nonsense or have no content
Gems/Orbs in Gameshop which seems odd
Added items drop quite alot and with high stats, while level 1 i had a few DC0-3 base dresses drop
Not sure if intentional but NO npcs will talk to you if you have PK points
Killed a majority of major bosses and only item i had was a coral ring off OKS
Fishing doesnt work
Mounts do work (yay)

...few other things i think ill add as i remember - good luck with the launch tomorrow midday

Fill the gaps from 20-40??? there's tonnes of euro Mir items from 20-40 there is no new items until u hit around 45

every item that was in euro is available to get new kits will start at 45 Para,Pros,Clear,tele,revival all in game which CHRON don't have.

littletommy

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
The problem with most of the people who play Mir they just want everything handed out to them, I've played plenty of servers and 99% of the time once I've got max level and best kit I can then I quit because I don't need nothing else.

why don't people want a little grind to make the game last longer?

I always hear the server CHRONICLES pop up but I don't see the fascination with it classes are not balanced my list can go on and on

---------- Post Merged at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:42 PM ----------

Fill the gaps from 20-40??? there's tonnes of euro Mir items from 20-40 there is no new items until u hit around 45

every item that was in euro is available to get new kits will start at 45 Para,Pros,Clear,tele,revival all in game which CHRON don't have.

In response to this, we have new updated spells which start from level 47, tonight i will update the first post on here with new kits, and some of the new spells

Thankyou for your feed back its really appreciated!

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
I hear what your saying with game content being ruined by too much xp/items easy to obtain I just want to enjoy playing a taoist during off peak times or when people don't really need you.
Soloing as tao on chronicles was a joke, i had to put in twice effort for half reward dancing around mobs with poison cloud and having very high SC kit didn't matter the sfb wasn't improved and the casting speed of 1k swords makes you want to die inside, casting cooldown speed in general feels horrible.

Geniusnoob

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2005
Bucks UK

Are you personally involved in the project?

None of my feedback was negative toward the euro feel or grind and i didnt compare it to Chronicles so why does it matter what is or isnt in that?

As for the new items I am quoting what has been promised and I've seen non of them so how can they be tested to ensure balance?

Last edited:

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
Re: Mir Ascendancy C#

So basically what you've done is:
You took out guild buffs, updated some drops, and made some new items and bosses.
I don't intend to flame or anything, but that's really not a lot of things, while a lot of the other things you listed were made by Far and the crystal team (Fishing, mounts)
But anyways good luck :)

littletommy

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 10, 2006

You took out guild buffs, updated some drops, and made some new items and bosses.
I don't intend to flame or anything, but that's really not a lot of things, while a lot of the other things you listed were made by Far and the crystal team (Fishing, mounts)

Everyone has an opinion which is fair enough :)

Gangsta

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2004

Not being rude but u clearly have the IQ of a toilet seat..

Justsaying

UnDeRTaKeR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 15, 2014
Jordan
as u said before : It is online/beta you can log on. Officially goes live on sunday

when server will be online today ? :)

kevin87

Prime Сasual Dating - True Females
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
GB
i thought we was going to see some new items and stuff to get a little hype hype going...