Mir Ascendancy - November - December Launch C#

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium
* This is not a cash cow server - all items are in drop files unless otherwise stated
* A complete set of amazing items in the game gold store however everything can be crafted or dropped from a boss to make things fair.

So we can hunt the items, but we can also just buy them?

64673254.jpg

littletommy

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
* This is not a cash cow server - all items are in drop files unless otherwise stated
* A complete set of amazing items in the game gold store however everything can be crafted or dropped from a boss to make things fair.

So we can hunt the items, but we can also just buy them?

64673254.jpg

love a good meme i do why dont you try palying the server first?

Geniusnoob

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2005
Bucks UK
tbh no I'm not involved just a lot of negativity coming from you and total nonsense from what I've read

I havent been negative once, just provided my feedback which is the whole point in a beta to better the server.

Total nonsense? also false i've provided nothing but fact regarding all the issues wrong with the server, should all these be corrected for launch i think it will be a great euro replacement.

Your comments have been nothing but innapropriate and juvenile whereas my comments have provided a direction for the server yours have added nothing but hatred.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
Re: Mir Ascendancy C#

Not being rude but u clearly have the IQ of a toilet seat..

Justsaying

That is my opinion, no need to be aggressive.

"Justsaying"

Last edited:

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
All i see is sht posting as soon as someone posts something slightly negative without a lot of information on addressing the issues.

"Items are added to fill X amount of levels gap, skills added above 47"

a) What items?
b) Skills above lvl 47.. How does one obtain lvl 47 with the issues posted previously?

Can someone properly answer the below questions without a politician answer, changing the subject or sht posting?

Hey,

Just logged in (and don't get me wrong by this comment not after a free ride but...) in your advert says easy to get from 0-25? Just wondering what you mean by this as a Tao just killed a few things and still lvl 1? Quests are the basic default ones that offer pants all exp such as slay x for 10 exp. No starter pet, no exp buff. Not after straight to lvl 40 and Titan Armour but like to quickly get my basics psn, skelley and SFB so I can fight instead of afk attack until one of us die of low hp or boredom.

Can you elaborate on the below:

* Easy to level from 0 - 25 No cap
* Lost of custom added items and armour's - weapon's aswell
* Lots of new monsters with new ai's
* As you progress with the levelling you unlock more quest's which give you a little parcel (could be anything)
* New Boss's
* Added items to spice up the euro feel

EDIT : Has the exp been nerfed on trees lol? 8 exp per chestnut tree

Edit2: Got to lvl 4 after 30 mins, lots of basic items drop from cats and pots from yetis. Got to BW the only difference was 2 notice boards one is for xmas event not yet started, other was for a quest with no details that could be accepted and completed but no rewards...

P.S. Don't understand why people questioning the server is so frowned upon thats kind of the point of a new server as if a GM can't handle a bit of pressure when his content is under fire how can he handle the day to day running of a server as I haven't seen propery arguments to defend the following posts either:

[FONT=&quot]
So basically what you've done is:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You took out guild buffs, updated some drops, and made some new items and bosses.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I don't intend to flame or anything, but that's really not a lot of things, while a lot of the other things you listed were made by Far and the crystal team (Fishing, mounts)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But anyways good luck [/FONT]:)[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Few notes from playing;[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Yes it is a euro clone however[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Agree with previous comment [/FONT]its[FONT=&quot] not easy or easier to get 25 ([/FONT]its[FONT=&quot] been a while since euro but [/FONT]its[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]definately[FONT=&quot] slow)[/FONT]
havent[FONT=&quot] seen any of the new items mentioned to fill gaps 20-40[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]WW has no [/FONT]npcs[FONT=&quot] or functioning cave entrances[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Portal to PB [/FONT]doesnt[FONT=&quot] work[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Castle GiRyong has no NPCs, functioning cave entrances or minimap[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Items to level 6 or 7 in [/FONT]shops,[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]havent[FONT=&quot] seen much drop from mobs[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Wiz spells like met strike will 1 hit a 40 warrior[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Poison cloud will kill a WG in 2 seconds with a basic level 40 kit[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Level 3 BA can almost 1 hit things in [/FONT]bugcaves[FONT=&quot] with level 40 kit[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BW [/FONT]doesnt[FONT=&quot] seem to have [/FONT]a SZ?
[FONT=&quot]New lunar temple and Lost province that have been added have very weak hitting mobs, give high [/FONT]exp[FONT=&quot] but no drops (i killed subs and boss)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lots of [/FONT]quest[FONT=&quot] which majority are complete nonsense or have no content[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gems/Orbs in [/FONT]Gameshop[FONT=&quot] which seems odd[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Added items drop quite [/FONT]alot[FONT=&quot] and with high stats, while level 1 [/FONT]i[FONT=&quot] had a few DC0-3 base dresses drop[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Not sure if intentional but NO [/FONT]npcs[FONT=&quot] will talk to you if you have PK points [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Killed a majority of major bosses and only item [/FONT]i[FONT=&quot] had was a coral ring off OKS[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Fishing [/FONT]doesnt[FONT=&quot] work[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mounts do work (yay)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]...few other things [/FONT]i[FONT=&quot] think ill add as [/FONT]i[FONT=&quot] remember - good luck with the launch tomorrow midday
[/FONT]

Last edited:

littletommy

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
We have a range of skills being added in the future, some of these you will have seen on other servers, Such as Healing field, Ghost , DevilsVision etc. We even have some of the mir 3 skills coming in.

We have every item set available to us ready to add once we decide on the balance of things where they belong.

I dont want to commit to saying this is what we got . this is when you will get it cause we all know what the mir community is like.

You Will see us ingame testing these new skills, showing of these new item sets and as the server progresses you will see these integrated.

All we can ask for now, Get ingame, get leveling, and get ready for some amazing things to come to this server.

/Rich

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
the torch light range seems quite small and also where is npc to sell mp stones etc too?

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Got a taoist to lvl 16 so far, everything seems good, few things:

- I like the added stats on weapons, seems like a fairly decent probibility of acc/atk spd. In general I feel chance of added stats is perfectly done.
- Visuals for poison bags and amulets are bugged
- The Reagent Store in bw is impossible to exit if you don't have de/tt, exit/entering some buildings is a bit bad.
- When i've ran out of poison i've had to relog to equip another bag, this could prove annoying when you have a lvl'd pet!
- lvling guide suggests insect cave (or zombies) 17-22 but that place does a lot of damage to melee's, bug cave floor 1 is much less damage xD

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
thanx for the tips on leveling, warr lev15 here, was thinking of going to BC soon. I find such recommendations, level cave ratings way off on many servers, that's because those who put them up didn't actually really play them through on various classes for testing.

Added stats are probably ok as you say, I got lev13 axe from OC mobs with speed +1, also med armour (lev16) dropped when I was still somewhere btw 1-10 level (by rights you should get items like that only from subs (OW, BE, GK - not sure the last two are in).

The entrances generally, between maps, doors in caves, buildings, can be tricky, even very tricky when you might think they just don't work (which likely they sometimes really don't), likely to do with the newer map types. Maybe that's why last night powers that be shouted that you can use @town command (lands you just outside BW bridge) if somebody should be so foolhardy as to wander about without DE :apple:
I couldn't get out of bookstore in Border but eventually made it, also couldn't get into the door in Nat cave at the end of the spiral approach. The other connecting path doors work but some take some tries.

Candle was giving so little light I couldn't see damage bars on mobs, but there was a shout last night something about torch light and I assume it would mean candle too, likely other folks were complaining. But that is stock failing of crystal files, my longtime peevee with them. :moon:

---------- Post Merged at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:52 PM ----------

the torch light range seems quite small and also where is npc to sell mp stones etc too?

I noticed a GM shout last night that npc, forgot its name, was put in BW that you can use to sell stones to.

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
thanx for the tips on leveling, warr lev15 here, was thinking of going to BC soon.

I've found out just recently mineral mines is easier with practically the same if not slightly better exp, bc's drops and quantity of mobs though will be better in the later levels just not now, the book drops from BC are good though usally 5k+ gold a book.

Mineral Mines entrance is really bad btw xD

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium
So I've been playing for 5 mins, server went down twice and the lag is insane...
Edit: 7 mins later, server went down again...

What's the point in putting your server live if you need to reboot every few minutes?

Last edited:

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
So I've been playing for 5 mins, server went down twice and the lag is insane...
Edit: 7 mins later, server went down again...

What's the point in putting your server live if you need to reboot every few minutes?

they are trying to solve an issue with spell range.