Mir Ascendancy - November - December Launch C#

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
lol ****ed all server over so they just wiped as couldnt pleae everyone people lost lvls but fort 50% exp for few hours would make up for it so it was wiped

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium
Lol this... :applouse:

---------- Post Merged at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:51 PM ----------

they are trying to solve an issue with spell range.

Didn't see any announcement so yeah, if they don't say it, I can't know it lol..

O115

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 3, 2016
Well thats me done, grinding lvls like a mad man last night for **** all, shame was looking forward to the event too..

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
Just started to download this then read all whats happened not sure i want to anymore haha

tridan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2012
Just started to download this then read all whats happened not sure i want to anymore haha

I am logged in all seems fine here. Getting lots of tao protect and and wizz noob kit but no mundane yet from starter cave

---------- Post Merged on 25-01-2017 at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 24-01-2017 at 03:21 PM ----------

I am logged in all seems fine here. Getting lots of tao protect and and wizz noob kit but no mundane yet from starter cave

Have found full mundane set in noob caves so no probs there.

Played for like 4 hours yesterday, no crashes and only some minor lag spikes (intermitent)

People should try this server out.