MirEmerge - Crystal Files

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
- Legend Of Mir | MirEmerge -

2aeut7b.jpg

Server files : Crystal
Start Level : 1
Start Gold : 0
Experience Rate : Medium
Drop Rate : Custom

Server Team :
IHaveALongName

Patches :
Data - copy whats inside to your data folder
NPC - copy whats inside to your NPC folder
Exe & Mir2Config.ini

Full Client Download

- New Skills :

1. ElectricBomb
- A giant wizards skill which is an electric bomb that cause a 6x6 damage to enemies with a chance of "yellow poison" and it has a delay of 10 seconds. ( might change timer need more testing )

2. CallOfEarth
Warriors gain an earth attack which hits 5 spaces in the same way, more like an advanced thrusting.

3. YinAndYang
- As seen on threeheroes just a slight change, A 6x6 radius circle that heals friendly players , causing a red poison that lasts 15 seconds to enemy players once they step inside.

[video=youtube;zfm-VSw91O4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfm-VSw91O4&feature=youtu.be[/video]
[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]
[video=youtube;YmCu_UkpiSA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmCu_UkpiSA&feature=youtu.be[/video]

[video=youtube;mVTb7SUCnNg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVTb7SUCnNg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Exp Rate :

- Its hard to say what exp is on usually , but i suppose my server will stand on a medium exp rate, so I believe players will reach 40 within a week or less.

Drop Rate :

- Every Monster ingame has been customized with unique drop file therefore every monster in game should be killed for a chance of rare items depending on the monster level.

Items :
- There is loads of variety items ingame with tags like
( normal - common - rare - legendary - mythical )
and be aware of the expiry items as we've got some items that expires
after a certain time like hours, days & maybe months !

New Monsters :
- New monsters with brand new AI and magic attacks, we will provide pictures/video's later on.

Quests :
- we've got loads of variety quests ingame, check out the QuestLady which stands in every known province for more information, Questlady is in every town asking for help, brave warriors whom going to finish her mission's will be rewarded with rare items with decent stats, she give missions when you are in the right level, and keep finishing her quests to proceed to the next quest which has more better rarer items.

LMS Event :
- The Last Man Standing Event will be an event that starts every Friday at8 PM UK TIME
players get teleported to a map where they can fight against each other with NO NAMES on.
( WizardsLMS - WarriorsLMS - TaoistsLMS )
each class has its own event so we can allow the variety of classes ingame
and a fair chance to every class, so who's going to be The Last Man Standing?

Fishing ​:
- Fishing can be a good source of cash/items, you can gain MossyBox which gives you a random rare item or even gold, you can also get loads of rare items and including craft materials that can make you some orbs.

FishAndCraft1.Png CraftAndFish.Png

- Medal (New Equipment Slot - Leveling System )

A new Equipment Slot been added to character menu that levels along with players levelling, has a maximum level of 10 and for every level gained to the medal a chance of a random stat between 0 to 2 (AC-MAC-DC-MC-SC) and at the last level (10) it a chance of a Luck added, so it might be worthy levelling a medal to the max level :P .

MedalOnChar.Png

- Weapon Glow System
Added Glow to some weapons that can be upgraded to better stats via Weapons Master at BW SZ.

7uS158k.png

Taoist Glow1.Png

mzNf4os.png

cIksTFX.png

This is a temporary advertisement to give out some details on an upcoming server
which we hope and wish to last longer better than any other decent server out there
and i will edit and update this post as much as i can with videos/images ( please be patient ).
and for whom ever is interested in this server am afraid its going to be under testing
for a long period as there is so many things to improve and adjust.

/Moha​

Last edited:

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Best of luck with your server bro

thanks hope to see you ingame when its up :P

• [*=center]New Skills :
We managed to create some customized skills for each class some of them might be seen
in other servers but we try to entertain our players with new idea's lol
anyway here is a few skills we made and the description is above each skill

Wizards Skills :

1. ElectricBomb
- A giant electric bomb that cause a 6x6 damage to enemies with a chance of "yellow poison"
and it has a delay of 10 seconds. ( might change timer need more testing )

* More to come *

- Updated main post.

Last edited:

Kokane

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
Looks good but slightly out of tradition... Taoist and Electric?

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
Can't really be a holy bomb if it's electric? Atleast recolor it to yellow, or something

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Your post contains so much bullshit for a start, let me address some of your ridiculous statements.

1. "ive read somewhere that if you don't have haters then you're not successful." You haven't even put the server up for testing yet, how can you possibly be successful?

2. "your post is irrelevant and childish and stupied not to mention " full of lies " How is my post irrelevant and childish? It's against LOMCN rules to be a known cheater, which you clearly are. To top that off, you claim it's a lie, yet Ben who is a well respected member of LOMCN and has made a number of brilliant servers caught you cheating and put your name on the forums for everyone to see?

3. "i have no idea who you are but i know i made you grudge and mad thats what i know lol, but if i have done anything out of mir's frame am sorry" If you don't know who I am, why would you think I have a grudge against you? Also, you have contradicted yourself numerous times, please think before you post. The fact is, like I have stated, you are a known cheater, you have been named and shamed by a server owner who has no reason to lie and is very very respected within the mir community, why would I want people to take the effort to play your server or to put their details on it? You have clearly not got a good reputation or able to be trusted.

Rofl i am so pleased you wasted ur time typing all these lines, yet i will see you playing my server :).
weather you liked it or not, people are going to play my server :).

Could an admin please clean this thread and tell that retarded idiot to focus on the link ive put in my reply
where it says " i have quitted 5heroes " i clearly have put red lines Around my post and date so it should be idiot proof
but some people are too damn stupied to even think,

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
New Skills Update :

2. CallOfEarth

- Warriors Skill -​

• [*=center]
    Warriors gain an earth attack which hits 5 spaces in the same way, more like an advanced thrusting.

3. YinAndYang

- Taoists Skill -​

• [*=center]
    As seen on threeheroes just a slight change, A 4x4 radius circle that heals friendly players , cause a red poison to enemy players once they step inside.

will provide video's later on.

Last edited:

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
3. YinAndYang

- Taoists Skill -​

• [*=center]
    As seen on threeheroes just a slight change, A 6x6 radius circle that heals friendly players , cause damage & chance of red poison to enemy players once they step inside.

Isn't that kind of op?
6x6 is quite big and it heals, does damage +red poison?
Wouldn't it be more balanced and more fitting if it only healed?
It's up to you really, I'm just giving out some feedback,even though the server isn't live yet :)

Reactions: IHaveALongName

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Isn't that kind of op?
6x6 is quite big and it heals, does damage +red poison?
Wouldn't it be more balanced and more fitting if it only healed?
It's up to you really, I'm just giving out some feedback,even though the server isn't live yet :)

feedbacks are always welcomed, i was about to change it really but since you considered it ive removed damage & changed the radius into 4x4.
so it basically heals friendly players & red poisons enemy players ( healing does a minimum rate of 35 ) just so it doesnt get exploited
or overpowered in a way or another.

thanks for your feedback about this.
+1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
feedbacks are always welcomed, i was about to change it really but since you considered it ive removed damage & changed the radius into 4x4.
so it basically heals friendly players & red poisons enemy players ( healing does a minimum rate of 35 ) just so it doesnt get exploited
or overpowered in a way or another.

thanks for your feedback about this.
+1

Oh that's nice, thanks
I'll be definitely trying this server out :)

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
New Skills :

• [*=center]We managed to create some customized skills for each class some of them might be seen in other servers but we try to entertain our players with new idea's lol anyway here is a few skills we made and the description is above each skill.

1. ElectricBomb​
- Wizards Skill -
- A giant electric bomb that cause a 6x6 damage to enemies with a chance of "yellow poison"
and it has a delay of 10 seconds. ( might change timer need more testing )

[video=youtube;zfm-VSw91O4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfm-VSw91O4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

2. CallOfEarth
- Warriors Skill -
- Warriors gain an earth attack which hits 5 spaces in the same way, more like an advanced thrusting ( 5 seconds delay ).

[video=youtube;YmCu_UkpiSA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmCu_UkpiSA&feature=youtu.be[/video]

3. YinAndYang
- Taoists Skill -
- As seen on threeheroes just a slight change, A 4x4 radius circle that heals friendly players , causing a red poison that lasts 15 seconds to enemy players once they step inside ( consumes 15 amulet - 15 red poison , 10 seconds delay )

[video=youtube;mVTb7SUCnNg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVTb7SUCnNg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

-Feedback and suggestions are always welcomed.
- Updated main post.

Last edited:

yancau

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2012
count me in..Panda. GL mate y hope u open it fast im boored...

Status
Not open for further replies.