MirEmerge - Crystal Files

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Thanks guys im really trying my best on this one, hope to see you all ingame.

On topic :

i have finished items, exptables & magic levels/exp/damage ( althought i could change damage on some skills depending on how testing goes ).
i also made about 20+ new quests i know that might be a little number because you all got used to 100+ quests ingame
but i am really trying my best and its not that easy when you got loads of more important stuff to do ingame rather than making quests ( like coding monsters , new magic spells .. etc ).

sorry for the big delay on updating i got busy with university and real life, but i will be constantly updating whenever i get a chance.
hope to see you all ingame when live, thanks

/Moha

---------- Post Merged on 29-10-2016 at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 24-10-2016 at 07:08 PM ----------

Quick update :

- QuestLady :
  • Questlady is in every town asking for help, brave warriors whom going to finish her mission's will be rewarded with rare items with insane stats, she give missions when you are in the right level, and keep finishing her quests to proceed to the next quest which has more better rarer items.

- TheWizard is on the loose :
  • a wizard betrayed humans to join monsters side, everyone must join a big group together to fight him around bichon province woods & forest, thats where some people say they found him..

Will provide more pictures and videos hopefully this week when i get some time, thanks for your patient.

Last edited:

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
any update or is this just broken down thread now

This is like the 5th server he advertises and then disappears with none of them coming online. Makes you wonder why he is still allowed to advertise here.

O115

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 3, 2016
This is like the 5th server he advertises and then disappears with none of them coming online. Makes you wonder why he is still allowed to advertise here.

What makes me wonder if how you're still allowed to post here, all you do is moan moan moan. Nothing is ever good enough for you. I'd love to see your server, since you're such an expert, I bet is amazing with 0 bugs. But seriously bore the **** off you drip.

Reactions: IHaveALongName

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Indeed thats a legit argument. I dont think im beneficial for the community or that I contribute in any way and I also moan a lot.

Lets say im banned today, what will that change? Will people like him stop false advertising and get ppl`s hopes up?

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Havok;[URL="tel:1047411" said:
1047411[/URL]]any update or is this just broken down thread now
I'm having some issues with my laptop which i have all of my work on ( server, source .. etc )
as my little bro broke the screen but its getting fixed atm, i also have some university work that i need to finish
but that wont stop me from updating you guys soon.

Really sorry for the delay but i will try my best to get back to the server when i get some space.

---------- Post Merged at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:19 PM ----------

and makes me wonder why people like who have a no life and serious self issues still exist :/
I only advertised 2 servers and this is the 3rd, correct your self please or do not post sh1t on my thread, thanks.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
So you advertised 2 servers, neither of them went online and the 3rd is on a broken laptop.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Both of them went online, once again correct your self.

IHALN, Whether or not your servers went online, you still brought them offline and started a new project (asking whether people wanted to join your team). Let's hope this server is a bit more successful and remains online for a substantial amount of time.

I like people like Squall777, He ain't gonna be pussy footing around people.

Last edited:

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
IHALN, Whether or not your servers went online, you still brought them offline and started a new project (asking whether people wanted to join your team). Let's hope this server is a bit more successful and remains online for a substantial amount of time.

I like people like Squall777, He ain't gonna be pussy footing around people.
I respect your hopes on my server wanting it to be more better and i like how you said this
i mean it is too respectful to argue with and if you disliked/hated me or my previous servers you wouldn't bother to give me an advice
once again thanks and as far as my previous servers r concerned, nobody gain knowledge or experience without trying or failing right?
and i hope i can make every player enjoy this server, anyway ill try my best really its only a matter of time till i finish my IRL stuff.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
- Update 26/02/2017 -

- Fishing
Fishing can be a good source of cash/items, you can gain MossyBox which gives you a random rare item or even gold, you can also get loads of rare items and including craft materials that can make you some orbs.

FishAndCraft1.Png CraftAndFish.Png

- Medal (New Equipment Slot - Leveling System )

A new Equipment Slot been added to character menu that levels along with players levelling, has a maximum level of 10 and for every level gained to the medal a chance of a random stat between 0 to 2 (AC-MAC-DC-MC-SC) and at the last level (10) it a chance of a Luck added, so it might be worthy levelling a medal to the max level :P .

MedalOnChar.Png

- Weapon Glow System
Added Glow to some weapons that can be upgraded to better stats via Weapons Master at BW SZ.

7uS158k.png

Taoist Glow1.Png

mzNf4os.png

cIksTFX.png

More to come
Updated main post.

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
when u looking to have closed beta / open beta / live mate

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
when u looking to have closed beta / open beta / live mate
am going to start a small testing phase tonight and will keep server online for testing till I announce a live date
and ofcourse am going to wipe all characters to give everyone a fair advantage when live.

jpycf1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 13, 2007
any eta on a beta or live date would like to play this server

Status
Not open for further replies.