Administrators only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
I never forget fails.

Talking of fails, there was a time when little Prai played Mir, and it just so happened little Prai was one of the worst players ever seen. Oh, and the actual fact all you do on LOMCN is type a load of **** without doing anything constructive is a fail by itself.

Last edited:

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Talking of fails, there was a time when little Prai played Mir, and it just so happened little Prai was one of the worst players ever seen. Oh, and the actual fact all you do on LOMCN is type a load of **** without doing anything constructive is a fail by itself.

Angry McDoucheTurtle....

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Angry McDoucheTurtle....

And there's me thinking you would of had something more to say than repeating the same thing over and over. I thought it was at least going to be some decent banter, ah well, who was I kidding, your a fail at that too, clearly. :bee:

Oh, and I'll just leave this here, talk about fails, stop contradicting yourself.

You wasn't stating your opinion

you was merely expressing an uneducated opinion.

Last edited:

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
RuCh3i.gif

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
And there's me thinking you would of had something more to say than repeating the same thing over and over. I thought it was at least going to be some decent banter, ah well, who was I kidding, your a fail at that too, clearly. :bee:

Oh, and I'll just leave this here, talk about fails, stop contradicting yourself.

Im honestly saving yourself the embarrassment. You should know better then to go toe to toe with a man of my caliber.

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Im honestly saving yourself the embarrassment. You should know better then to go toe to toe with a man of my caliber.

"You should know better then to go toe to toe" Toe to toe, you say, whilst sitting on a chair behind a monitor on the internet, your logic is shameful to say the least. Also, it's "than" not "then", you really are a idiot, lol. :cheerful:

Last edited:

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
"You should know better then to go toe to toe" Toe to toe, you say, whilst sitting on a chair behind a monitor on the internet, your logic is shameful to say the least. Also, it's "than" not "then", you really are a idiot, lol. :cheerful:

Don't be so ****ing toxic.

If anybody deserves a titles it's me.

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Don't be so ****ing toxic.

If anybody deserves a titles it's me.

How very dare you! I really wanted the title "Mr.DoucheBag" or something like "and as Angry as a DoucheTurtle" :abnormal:

What was you thinking of for your title? I'll adress you like that from now on if you like, haha!

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004

Says the guy with a PhD in mental health.

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Says the guy with a PhD in mental health.

That makes no sense what so ever, but you carry on, little one.... I say little one, to reflect your IQ. Everything you type is not thought out at all... You contradict yourself, you don't make sense and you just type anything that you think sounds good by the seems, reminds me of a teenager, you also never post anything constructive what so ever, what do you even bring to the community?

Last edited:

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
That makes no sense what so ever, but you carry on, little one.... I say little one, to reflect your IQ. Everything you type is not thought out at all... You contradict yourself, you don't make sense and you just type anything that you think sounds good by the seems, reminds me of a teenager, you also never post anything constructive what so ever, what do you even bring to the community?

Bants.

On another note do you take everything on the Internet to heart? If your female then go see a doctor, seems your on a 24/7 period.

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Bants.

On another note do you take everything on the Internet to heart? If your female then go see a doctor, seems your on a 24/7 period.

You have proved your idiocy constantly throughout this thread, why would I be taking it to "heart"? I'm not the one making myself look like a muppet. :cheerful:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.