legend of mir 3D

smoochy boys on tour

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
it has open world Pk aswell and the boss sub ghoul in this video at 714 looks awesome and see someone pking her at 6mins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAmH7uuyWeM&feature=youtu.be&t=457

---------- Post Merged at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:23 PM ----------

bug cave
[video=youtube;9W-I4QQpZHM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W-I4QQpZHM[/video]

---------- Post Merged at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:26 PM ----------

there are no videos on youtube after the open beta 2 months ago so i think the servers are not currently live?

---------- Post Merged at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:48 PM ----------

ok i found out opening day sep 29th (also wanna point out the 36 yuan for 60 hours , server is pay 2 play )

copyed from the website

Dear players:

Dragon came into the world, battles Shacheng! Since the full open beta, with continued rising popular sentiment, "Eternal Legend" to lead 2016 PK online banner triumph singing all the way, I would like to thank the players for "Eternal Legend" support and love!  At the same time, since the number of districts served stationed close to saturation, in order to give players a better gaming environment, the legendary eternal Operations Project Department after the decision to communicate will be at 14:00 on September 29 to open rushed four districts [opening day] to meet the needs of the majority of players! At 10:00 on September 23 from the opening of new service account registered, 25 September 10: 00-- at 10:00 on September 29, open the game role name cybersquatting!First, the account registered

legend eternal beta cybersquatting page select four districts [opening day], pre-filled 60 hours of game time (36 yuan), can be entered. (Note: If the registered account you encounter any problems, please click here to view the beta account registered guide >> )

Second, create a role

has been successfully registered account players can click here to download the beta client >>download the installation on September 25 after the completion of 10: 00-- at 10:00 on September 29 log in the game, create a favorite game character.

Last edited:

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
it has open world Pk aswell and the boss sub ghoul in this video at 714 looks awesome and see someone pking her at 6mins

---------- Post Merged at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:23 PM ----------

bug cave

---------- Post Merged at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:26 PM ----------

there are no videos on youtube after the open beta 2 months ago so i think the servers are not currently live?

---------- Post Merged at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:48 PM ----------

ok i found out opening day sep 29th (also wanna point out the 36 yuan for 60 hours , server is pay 2 play )

copyed from the website

Dear players:

Dragon came into the world, battles Shacheng! Since the full open beta, with continued rising popular sentiment, "Eternal Legend" to lead 2016 PK online banner triumph singing all the way, I would like to thank the players for "Eternal Legend" support and love!  At the same time, since the number of districts served stationed close to saturation, in order to give players a better gaming environment, the legendary eternal Operations Project Department after the decision to communicate will be at 14:00 on September 29 to open rushed four districts [opening day] to meet the needs of the majority of players! At 10:00 on September 23 from the opening of new service account registered, 25 September 10: 00-- at 10:00 on September 29, open the game role name cybersquatting!First, the account registered

legend eternal beta cybersquatting page select four districts [opening day], pre-filled 60 hours of game time (36 yuan), can be entered. (Note: If the registered account you encounter any problems, please click here to view the beta account registered guide >> )

Second, create a role

has been successfully registered account players can click here to download the beta client >>download the installation on September 25 after the completion of 10: 00-- at 10:00 on September 29 log in the game, create a favorite game character.

well good luck with that :boxing:

Doobie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2005
This looks absolutely fantastic, I managed to make an account and would be happy to pay to play this game. If there is no cash shop, the 36 Yuan per 60 hours is a really good price for entertainment that's fair and balanced.

百战荣归;1044214 said:
i am chinese , but i didnt play it....it born just for money without any fun

Why do you say this? Is their a cash shop? And if so what kind of items are sold there?

---------- Post Merged at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:16 AM ----------

bug cave

copyed from the website

Dear players:

Second, create a role

For some reason, when I get to the second stage of beta sign up (phone verification): They send me the code and I respond with the code (RN######), and they don't send the message back to say it's worked, and the next button doesn't work.

For some reason, the number that Shanda are messaging me with is "0", so this is probably the reason. Maybe it's because I'm using a UK phone number?

Anyone have any idea how to get past this part?

百战荣归

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2016
dont know how to explain it...just cant get any items useful if you dont donate..
summon shishu sold for RMB6,5000,about 8,000GBP...:k

Doobie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2005
百战荣归;1044224 said:
dont know how to explain it...just cant get any items useful if you dont donate..
summon shishu sold for RMB6,5000,about 8,000GBP...:k

Are you telling me they are selling the books on the cash shop, unable to get in-game?

Or are you telling me that you can buy gold with real money, and that's how much gold it sells for?

百战荣归

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2016
they dont sold items but you cant get if you dont donate enough.they set a standard only you rich enough you can get such items.
didnt necessary to say more..call me when you need any help..

---------- Post Merged at 06:09 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:51 AM ----------

yes。。pay first,play next

---------- Post Merged at 06:10 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:09 AM ----------

for what id card? u must pay for make acc?
yes。。pay first,play next

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
百战荣归;1044226 said:
they dont sold items but you cant get if you dont donate enough.they set a standard only you rich enough you can get such items.

---------- Post Merged at 06:09 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:51 AM ----------

yes。。pay first,play next

---------- Post Merged at 06:10 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:09 AM ----------

yes。。pay first,play next

The game is in its beta form though so drop rates are likely to be subject to tweaking if items aren't dropping enough I struggle to believe people where donateing 8 grand plus on chars before the servers are even live since the game does no launch till the 29th can u back up your claims with any videos or forum posts or anything please?

---------- Post Merged at 07:32 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:19 AM ----------

This looks absolutely fantastic, I managed to make an account and would be happy to pay to play this game. If there is no cash shop, the 36 Yuan per 60 hours is a really good price for entertainment that's fair and balanced.

Why do you say this? Is their a cash shop? And if so what kind of items are sold there?

---------- Post Merged at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:16 AM ----------

For some reason, when I get to the second stage of beta sign up (phone verification): They send me the code and I respond with the code (RN######), and they don't send the message back to say it's worked, and the next button doesn't work.

For some reason, the number that Shanda are messaging me with is "0", so this is probably the reason. Maybe it's because I'm using a UK phone number?

Anyone have any idea how to get past this part?

hey i have just been contacted about the accounts http://www.newgameway.com/product.php?a=account&gid=202

this is the website i baught my black desert KR account from , iv asked them to update the page so we can add game time because i didnt know about the 36 Yuan per 60 hours when i origonaly msged them

(always pay with paypal incase something goes wrong so you can get a refund)

---------- Post Merged at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:32 AM ----------

the ingame video has english subtitels- wonder if this means a chance we will get it?

it also shows a archer and a assasin in the movie

Doobie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2005
百战荣归;1044226 said:

yes。。pay first,play next

yes。。pay first,play next

Yes, I get the picture.
But how is the cash shop setup? Is it like EVE Online / Albion where you can trade cash shop currency for in-game currency? Is there a whole range of items on the cash shop such as XP boosts etc which can be purchased and sold for in-game currency? Can you buy in-game currency directly from the cash shop? Can you buy skill books directly from the cash shop? Please explain.

I've played many many games, from many different regions and have seen all styles of cash shops from the moderately fair, to the completely soul-destroying Pay2Win.

On the SDO Pay page, I can see there's 2 things to buy, "time" and "gamegold" (cash shop currency). If you could tell me what is being provided in the cash shop that would be great. Maybe it's only cosmetics which can be sold for in-game currency to buy skill books etc (and they have made things very low drop rate)?

Please let me know man I'm really interested.

The game is in its beta form though so drop rates are likely to be subject to tweaking if items aren't dropping enough I struggle to believe people where donateing 8 grand plus on chars before the servers are even live since the game does no launch till the 29th can u back up your claims with any videos or forum posts or anything please?

---------- Post Merged at 07:32 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:19 AM ----------

hey i have just been contacted about the accounts http://www.newgameway.com/product.php?a=account&gid=202

this is the website i baught my black desert KR account from , iv asked them to update the page so we can add game time because i didnt know about the 36 Yuan per 60 hours when i origonaly msged them

(always pay with paypal incase something goes wrong so you can get a refund)

---------- Post Merged at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:32 AM ----------

the ingame video has english subtitels- wonder if this means a chance we will get it?

it also shows a archer and a assasin in the movie

Yeah I am aware of this site.

There's also one called "obtgame.com" which is where I got my KR BDO account from. I actually spoke with them on Skype last night, and they told me an account registered and signed up to the beta loaded with 60h gametime (they would pay $10 for me) would cost me $20. They said you do not get 60h for free on signup and they would have to purchase it.

Right now, I don't feel like paying $20 for 60 hours of time on a game that might be completely ****ing pay2win on top. However, if the cash shop is purely cosmetic where you can trade cosmetics in-game I might just be tempted.

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Yes, I get the picture.
But how is the cash shop setup? Is it like EVE Online / Albion where you can trade cash shop currency for in-game currency? Is there a whole range of items on the cash shop such as XP boosts etc which can be purchased and sold for in-game currency? Can you buy in-game currency directly from the cash shop? Can you buy skill books directly from the cash shop? Please explain.

I've played many many games, from many different regions and have seen all styles of cash shops from the moderately fair, to the completely soul-destroying Pay2Win.

On the SDO Pay page, I can see there's 2 things to buy, "time" and "gamegold" (cash shop currency). If you could tell me what is being provided in the cash shop that would be great. Maybe it's only cosmetics which can be sold for in-game currency to buy skill books etc (and they have made things very low drop rate)?

Please let me know man I'm really interested.

Yeah I am aware of this site.

There's also one called "obtgame.com" which is where I got my KR BDO account from. I actually spoke with them on Skype last night, and they told me an account registered and signed up to the beta loaded with 60h gametime (they would pay $10 for me) would cost me $20. They said you do not get 60h for free on signup and they would have to purchase it.

Right now, I don't feel like paying $20 for 60 hours of time on a game that might be completely ****ing pay2win on top. However, if the cash shop is purely cosmetic where you can trade cosmetics in-game I might just be tempted.

newgameway told me i had game time i emailed them and it only cost $10 but i guess i will find out

"
Chris Harrison <[email protected]>
5:16 PM (1 hour ago)
to NewGameWay
cleardot.gif
NewGameWay .
6:02 PM (1 hour ago)
to me
cleardot.gif
profile_mask2.png

so i have game time?
cleardot.gif

profile_mask2.png

YES

---------- Post Merged at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:08 PM ----------

and tbh i dont care if its pay 2 win im never gonna be the best player on the server because i work , and if the gameplay is fun and like the old days of mir ill enjoy it wether people are throwing money at it or not

Doobie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2005
newgameway told me i had game time i emailed them and it only cost $10 but i guess i will find out

"
Chris Harrison <[email protected]>
5:16 PM (1 hour ago)
to NewGameWay
cleardot.gif
NewGameWay .
6:02 PM (1 hour ago)
to me
cleardot.gif
profile_mask2.png

so i have game time?
cleardot.gif

profile_mask2.png

YES

---------- Post Merged at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:08 PM ----------

and tbh i dont care if its pay 2 win im never gonna be the best player on the server because i work , and if the gameplay is fun and like the old days of mir ill enjoy it wether people are throwing money at it or not

So you're telling me that NewGameWay got you an account signed up to beta, with 60h of free gametime for $10 right?

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
So you're telling me that NewGameWay got you an account signed up to beta, with 60h of free gametime for $10 right?
thats what they are telling me (but they may be confused)

Chris Harrison
the game time does not come free , so you baught it with the $10 i spent?
7:10 PM (1 hour ago)
NewGameWay .
7:58 PM (21 minutes ago)
I will give you response within 24 hours
to me
cleardot.gif
profile_mask2.png

cleardot.gif

Doobie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2005
thats what they are telling me (but they may be confused)
Chris Harrison
the game time does not come free , so you baught it with the $10 i spent?
7:10 PM (1 hour ago)
NewGameWay .
7:58 PM (21 minutes ago)
I will give you response within 24 hours
to me
cleardot.gif
profile_mask2.png
cleardot.gif
Right yeah that makes sense. Sounds like the guy who made your account had to spend $10 on it, so he'll want more than $10 for providing the service I imagine. Please do let us know when you get on though, and what the cash shop is like. Depending how it is, I might even join you. The game its self looks really amazing, I hope it releases in the west but I'm not holding my breath. Although their really is a gap in the market for good top down action MMORPG's though (not just typical ARPGs but fully open ones).

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Right yeah that makes sense. Sounds like the guy who made your account had to spend $10 on it, so he'll want more than $10 for providing the service I imagine. Please do let us know when you get on though, and what the cash shop is like. Depending how it is, I might even join you. The game its self looks really amazing, I hope it releases in the west but I'm not holding my breath. Although their really is a gap in the market for good top down action MMORPG's though (not just typical ARPGs but fully open ones).

to give you some small hope loads of the files are in english have a browse of the client dunno if that is a signe they want to take it to the west but i like to hope

Doobie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2005
to give you some small hope loads of the files are in english have a browse of the client dunno if that is a signe they want to take it to the west but i like to hope

Yeah I've had a look, a lot of the website buttons are too... But then again so are a lot of Chinese sites (and a lot of SDO's other games pages), so I don't know if thats a good indicator or not. I mean they even list their prices in USD instead of their home currency... A lot of Chinese companies do this for some reason.

Also I read Sprites post earlier ( http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthre...-3D-chinesee&p=1039786&viewfull=1#post1039786 ), and it sounds like there's not a cash shop at all, but the currency you can buy with real money is actually the in-game gold its self, meaning it would cost about $2.50 per hunt if the gold drop rates are really as he describes.

Part of me says that would be quite interesting, group hunts and Taos will have a really important role. PKing and taking someones pots will feel all that much better. But another part of me says that's just totally unacceptable, ugly corporate greed.

If this thing releases in the west and is being monetised in the same way, it will surely fail. Culture here is totally different than in China. Over there, spending excessive amounts of money on **** is "cool" because it makes you "look rich". Over here, that same practice people will look at you and go "hahaha what a retard". I mean people over here just wouldn't be stupid enough to play something like that I don't think. In the west people really value their principles.

Who knows though.

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
in the end they charged 15 USD total , they havent yet added a way to keep adding game time but its still cheaper then the other site u mentioned off 2 work in a sec left the game updateing will give it a go later and post how it runs :)

---------- Post Merged on 02-10-2016 at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 30-09-2016 at 09:46 AM ----------

unfortuantly i cant play it because the GPK wont update iv tryed turning off all my firewalls and antivirus and running in admin mode but no luck , i cant log in to test the game lol :(

Doobie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2005
in the end they charged 15 USD total , they havent yet added a way to keep adding game time but its still cheaper then the other site u mentioned off 2 work in a sec left the game updateing will give it a go later and post how it runs :)

---------- Post Merged on 02-10-2016 at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 30-09-2016 at 09:46 AM ----------

unfortuantly i cant play it because the GPK wont update iv tryed turning off all my firewalls and antivirus and running in admin mode but no luck , i cant log in to test the game lol :(

Ah man that's a shame :(.

Any further progress on playing since that last post?

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Ah man that's a shame :(.

Any further progress on playing since that last post?
nope i tryed using a VPN but i just cant get the login screen 2 pop 2 get in game and try it , I guess ill just have 2 wait for lostark or something :P