Retribution Mir [Crystal Files]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
9qegec.jpg

Download Client - MediaFire Link

Client Mirror

Exe Download
Server I.P -

Cave Preview
ngzrs1.png

6qfpzl.png

fezyjb.png

14do74i.png

Quest Chains in every cave!
2ns527p.png

Treasure Maps
2aje6g2.png

nn0k0k.png

4tks1w.png

Trade Gemshards for gems!
5n6gx0.png

ajw6j7.png

vgtzpi.png

Find LevellingMaps!
1ep3qb.png

23kadlg.png

Exp Rate = Custom(Low-Med rate)

Drop Rate = Low

Gold Rate = Low

Items
All items in this server are completely custom(Euro skins may have still been used). There are different tiers of item : Normal, Rare, Legendary and Mythical. There are 700 custom items within the server sofar so get Hunting!​

Drops
All monsters on this server have the chance to drop rare items, although Sub bosses and main bosses drop them alot more frequently. Every boss has its own unique drops file. Boss drop files also contain special items such as Levelling maps/GemShards/Awakening items.
Quests
Every single cave in the game has a chain of quests to complete! In order to unlock the next quest for the cave make sure you complete the previous one! Questing is a great way to earn your character additional experience and gold.
GameShop
This server will not be pay2win there will only be small advantages gained through the gameshop.

Website Address​
******** Page

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
The lack of care you've taken in some of those screenshots pains me. You've got item descriptions with no proper returns, items which can't be used, quests with broken descriptions. I hope you've taken more care in other aspects of the server.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
The lack of care you've taken in some of those screenshots pains me. You've got item descriptions with no proper returns, items which can't be used, quests with broken descriptions. I hope you've taken more care in other aspects of the server.

A lot of time and effort has gone into this server, built from the ground up. Not just some euro clone that others decide to put up.

Also what do you mean by lack of description?

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
A lot of time and effort has gone into this server, built from the ground up. Not just some euro clone that others decide to put up.

Also what do you mean by lack of description?

Screenshot 5, the quest text has been cut off because you've not put the correct carriage returns in

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Has anything custom been coded? Any custom features, spells or mob AI? As looking at this advert it looks like you've just renamed mobs/items and added new items/mobs to the DB. Everything you've done is already in the released files?

---------- Post Merged at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:26 PM ----------

GameShop
This server will not be pay2win there will only be small advantages gained through the gameshop.

GcIj323.png

Any advantage is still an advantage over others that don't pay. So technically it is still p2w and because your server is low/med rate I feel it's going to flop extremely quickly

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Screenshot 5, the quest text has been cut off because you've not put the correct carriage returns in

Nothing is missing, the last letter has just run over the edge slightly which caused it to look odd, annoying that it does that.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
you should probably double check that, as it definately looks like theres 2 more words which have been cut off due to the line being too long.

2e7777ba4b8642c59320f3bd4c05ef93.png

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
you should probably double check that, as it definately looks like theres 2 more words which have been cut off due to the line being too long.

2e7777ba4b8642c59320f3bd4c05ef93.png

Yes this happen if you have to many words in one line.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
No words are actually missing, it has just gone outside the box that makes it look funny.
As you can see no longer does it.
2i6zbk0.png

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
No words are actually missing, it has just gone outside the box that makes it look funny.
As you can see no longer does it.
2i6zbk0.png

Todd these guys know their stuff and so do i, you know for this latest screenshot you've just amended it.

All you had to do was press enter on one line and success. No need to lie pal ;) For example. The final words in screenshot 1 are "Decaying Temple" and on the line below, the outline of 2 extra words.

Then if we have a look at picture 2, those 2 words have been exchanged for a enter button after the word "Me" and a full stop after "Temple".

I'm not trying to slate you, im just saying lying like this to your potential players before its even day one is a no go and even you should know that after how long you've been around.

If im wrong please do correct me as no bad intentions meant, just a friendly bit of advice :)

Anyway, Good luck with it just came to check it out:)

Toodles!

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Todd these guys know their stuff and so do i, you know for this latest screenshot you've just amended it.

All you had to do was press enter on one line and success. No need to lie pal ;) For example. The final words in screenshot 1 are "Decaying Temple" and on the line below, the outline of 2 extra words.

Then if we have a look at picture 2, those 2 words have been exchanged for a enter button after the word "Me" and a full stop after "Temple".

I'm not trying to slate you, im just saying lying like this to your potential players before its even day one is a no go and even you should know that after how long you've been around.

If im wrong please do correct me as no bad intentions meant, just a friendly bit of advice :)

Anyway, Good luck with it just came to check it out:)

Toodles!

I just edited now, dropping the last bits to a second line. No words were missing but the end of the temple was going over the edge of the box that makes it glitch and look odd. Go and test it yourself....

littletommy

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
the fact you haven't changed your actual server name to Retribution Mir tells me you haven't looked at any code what so ever? if that be the case ill not be playing,

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Littletommy changing a the server name is easy and your post was just pointless.

Server\MirObjects\PlayerObject.cs(1891): to change Login message
Client\CMain.cs(520): to change Screen shot Server Name.

littletommy

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
Not pointless - it just indicates that hes made no effort to add any other features that is all i am saying,

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Littletommy changing a the server name is easy and your post was just pointless.

Server\MirObjects\PlayerObject.cs(1891): to change Login message
Client\CMain.cs(520): to change Screen shot Server Name.

Thanks, have changed the server name to keep him happy :P

bfffhw.png

Last edited:

SPL1FF

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Banshee
Game Master
Mar 24, 2003
Todds keen for a few ££ ready for xmas lol