Retribution Mir [Crystal Files]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
its funny how everyone else who's making a server says ' it seems rushed '

I thought the same, people who know me and my servers will be coming to play im sure, hit 100+ usercount last server and hope for same on this one! Hope people enjoy the server.

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
good luck with server budd was play old server and was good running really

this time will come and test yours before i run my server soon

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Not in the server, im yet to see them balanced so avoided them.

So basically because someone else hasn't balance them for you - you've decided to just ignore them? Love that lazy approach of if its not done for you its not worth doing :)

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
So basically because someone else hasn't balance them for you - you've decided to just ignore them? Love that lazy approach of if its not done for you its not worth doing :)

That isn't what i meant so can you please stop twisting my words? I would rather use 3 classes to keep balance as close as possible rather then 5 just my choice.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015

I don't think that's what he meant.
Even if it was the case, as the owner of the server, he gets to choose what classes he wants to introduce, whether it is 3 or 4 or even 5, it's up to him.

Positive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2015
Meh wonder how long this will last.. last server was decent until u made enough money off of it and left it to die, expect the same from this one

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Meh wonder how long this will last.. last server was decent until u made enough money off of it and left it to die, expect the same from this one

This is a low rate for that exact reason, i want the server to last longer then my last one. I agree my old server went down too quickly, the content got cleared too fast and i wasn't around enough at the time to sort it. This will not be the case on this server. I hope you play!

RandomGKL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2014
That website hurts my very soul. Hopefully its just a template gone wrong. I'd promote the game with your ******** link, that gives a far more positive impression.

How did you organise the drop files for 700 items? Seems like a cluster **** to organise unless there is some sort automation.

What unique features does this server have compared to others?

I like the concept of that treasure map btw. Can other people steal the treasure before you get to where it spawned? Could lead to some great pvp scenarios :devilish:.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
New refine system in Crystal for those who haven't seen it (Looks really nice, good job team).

2njh8ph.png

2rnedrs.png

212z4ia.png

2wp8ig7.png