Retribution Mir [Crystal Files]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Needless bashing in the thread really. Give the server a go, and then judge it. I agree the screenshots made a few things look a bit shoddy, but all were non-vital. It could translate to more serious issues elsewhere yes, but we don't know that yet.

Good luck with launch Todd.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
I have high hopes for your server Wummy.. lol

Anyway good luck todd :)

Thanks bud.

---------- Post Merged at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:29 AM ----------

Needless bashing in the thread really. Give the server a go, and then judge it. I agree the screenshots made a few things look a bit shoddy, but all were non-vital. It could translate to more serious issues elsewhere yes, but we don't know that yet.

Good luck with launch Todd.

Thanks mate!

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Download link on the site isn't working, can this be sorted

website download updated + download added to 1st page

---------- Post Merged at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:35 AM ----------

We still on for a 12 o'clock launch Todd?

Will be online today, not sure on the time now as im waiting for new BT smart hub to be delivered, bought it for the launch as old ones port forwarding isnt working properly. BT says will be here by 6 pm

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
can you upload to anothere site this is slowing site lol need 1 day to dw this from this site

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
mine works fine ive just finished mine what class is everyone going >TAO<

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
yeah mine only took 10 mins to download from dropbox

ill probably either go tao or wiz :P

Last edited: