Retribution Mir [Crystal Files]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
i get too same problem :(

---------- Post Merged at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:07 PM ----------

[15.10.2016 01:09:25] System.TypeInitializationException: Der Typeninitialisierer für "Client.MirGraphics.DXManager" hat eine Ausnahme verursacht. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Die Datei oder Assembly "Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D, Version=1.0.2902.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" oder eine Abhängigkeit davon wurde nicht gefunden. Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden.
bei Client.MirGraphics.DXManager..cctor()
--- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung ---
bei Client.MirGraphics.DXManager.Create()
bei Client.CMain.CMain_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Todds Desktop\Desktop\mir2-master\Client\CMain.cs:Zeile 81.
[15.10.2016 01:09:32] System.TypeInitializationException: Der Typeninitialisierer für "Client.MirGraphics.DXManager" hat eine Ausnahme verursacht. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Die Datei oder Assembly "Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D, Version=1.0.2902.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" oder eine Abhängigkeit davon wurde nicht gefunden. Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden.
bei Client.MirGraphics.DXManager..cctor()
--- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung ---
bei Client.MirGraphics.DXManager.Clean()
bei Client.CMain.UpdateEnviroment() in C:\Users\Todds Desktop\Desktop\mir2-master\Client\CMain.cs:Zeile 301.
bei Client.CMain.Application_Idle(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Todds Desktop\Desktop\mir2-master\Client\CMain.cs:Zeile 98.

Do you get a black screen? Follow this : http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?88388-FAO-People-with-black-screen-issues

Also new Client Download Link HERE

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
百战荣归;1045312 said:
upload http://pan.baidu.com/ i will join....hurted by azzi...dont trust EU any more,,,,

Come play, look forward to seeing you online!

---------- Post Merged at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:52 PM ----------

Usercount at 30! come join us!

tridan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2012
Yes download the client and extract the Exe into the client folder. Or change the i.p in mir2config + mir2Test to 109.159.34.248

have changed both the ip addresses but client does not connect to patch just attempts racking up

any ideas?

---------- Post Merged at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:08 PM ----------

in the area of loading screen i get message box "could not get patch information" then in bg of loading screen i get "sorry the website launcher mir2wiki could not be found?

---------- Post Merged at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:15 PM ----------

is anyone in game at the moment that may be able to help? Is there server up?

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Server is up, download the client then extract the Exe download to the client folder bud.

tridan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2012
found the problem which others may have. The launcher in the the config was set to false. I changed it to True and it worked

Achilles

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2013
ive downloaded it all and extracted it and when I go to play it comes up with a pink screen

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
ive downloaded it all and extracted it and when I go to play it comes up with a pink screen

What link did you use? try downloading the mediafire link and extract the exe into the Client Folder or change the I.P addresses in Mir2Config and Mir2Test.

Achilles

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2013
What link did you use? try downloading the mediafire link and extract the exe into the Client Folder or change the I.P addresses in Mir2Config and Mir2Test.

iv tried everything everyone has suggested and I click to LAUNCH and when it launches all I get is a pink screen showing the ID and PASS.... just downloading the mediafire client now...

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
iv tried everything everyone has suggested and I click to LAUNCH and when it launches all I get is a pink screen showing the ID and PASS.... just downloading the mediafire client now...

I have no idea why people get this :S The mediaFire link should work, i have removed my dropbox link and replaced with mediafire as that one seems to be working better.

Last edited:

Achilles

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2013
I have no idea why people get this :S The mediaFire link should work, i have removed my dropbox link and replaced with mediafire as that one seems to be working better.

i have downloaded the mediafile from the first post and it didn't work, I then downloaded the exe on the first page and put it into the client folder and hey presto im online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no more pink screen!!

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
i have downloaded the mediafile from the first post and it didn't work, I then downloaded the exe on the first page and put it into the client folder and hey presto im online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no more pink screen!!
Glad to hear it bud!

Reboot 15/10/2016 8PM:
- VoodooRing image fixed
- HexedRing image fixed
- Revelation spell added to shop
- WoomaHorn droprate adjusted
- Mentor system now gives 5% exp and 5% damage
- InfestedRuins spawns have been slightly upped.
- Harvest bugging with quest items fixed (Thanks to Far)
- Trade bug fixed (Thanks to Far)

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Re: Retribution Mir {Crystal Files}

so .... what's the problem srv not working ........

you got new exe/I.P ?

patch 17/10/2016 :

- BlessedArmour + SoulShield now last longer at level 3
- Pets level up faster
- Accuracy + DurabilityGem working properly now
- BuyBack option added to NPC's incase players accidently sell an item
- Trapped + Doomed insects added to 1st 2nd and 3rd floor of InfestedRuins

Last edited: