Few testers needed

smoochy boys on tour

Radicai

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2004
UK
Yes we are buddy, but it is off at the moment as LiquidIce has alot going on in his life at the moment. Its not my place to say whats happening just know he is eager to continue once he gets sorted.

Radicai

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2004
UK
No this project is not dead, it has just been put on hold whilst LiquidIce sorts out some life changing issues.
I am not going to lie, there is no real way to tell how long this is going to take but I am optimistic that it will continue around summer this year.
please feel free to continue to show your interest in testing in this thread.

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
Hi guys I just wanted to apologise for my absence and let you know where I'm at. I've had a great deal doing on at home over the past few months. I'm now in a new home and just waiting for my fibre to be activated on the 15th of this month.

While I wait I'm going to carry on where I left off with the translations l, I will inform you guys what progress I have made in time.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
Hey mate I've still got everything I was working on thanks very much.

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
Hi all

Just wanted to let you know myself and sanity are still hard at it.

We have moved our work from the 1.9 client files to 2.0. (2.0 was a visual update ... looks loads better)

Updates to follow

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
Hello all, server files and client are getting there not long now.

Please feel free to register on our forum ready for future announcements.

I'm also currently working on the website, still a lot to do but it's coming along.

Website = westernwoool.com
Forum = westernwoool.com/newforum

---------- Post Merged on 19-07-2017 at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 12-07-2017 at 10:39 PM ----------

Thought I would show you a little of our newest content

image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Image 4
Image 5
Image 6
Image 7
image 8
image 9
image 10

wonderman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2013
tbh m8 i think being able to use ams while they in your bag is a great idea i dont no what you think about it worth looking at

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
We don't have the original source code mate, that is coded into the client so unfortunately it isn't something that can be changed.

Although we do find why the classes were so different when it come to damage etc

All mobs ignored your and and ac.... this has now been sorted and there was a number of issues with the core damage stats for each class. This has also been sorted.

The changes that have been made over the past couple of months are great.

---------- Post Merged on 20-07-2017 at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 19-07-2017 at 09:53 PM ----------

hi mate just been informed, after lvl 22 you can use the proper amulet and poison slot. you must use the bracelet slot until lvl 22.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
We don't have the original source code mate, that is coded into the client so unfortunately it isn't something that can be changed.

I have the server source code and i can change it to use amulets from bag but it's not really needed, what ever skills you use it will automatically switch between, up to level 22 you have to use the bracelet slot to equip poisons and amulets, then at level 22 a new slot unlocks so you can use that instead.

Some of the basic changes since test
Converted to 2.0 Client. (Note on this, you will not be able to connect to our server unless you are using our client, any other client will not work.

Character DB - Character db got corrupted during test, we are no longer using the original db method, it's now all converted into SQL.
We now have full control of each classes attributes per level which was not working and you was not gaining any new stats each level, this has been addressed.

Skill Damage calculation - This will need testing, but the base damage is now sorted, any problems with damage on skills will purely be down to db error.

AC and AMC bug - Not sure how this one went unnoticed, but monsters ignoring defense has now been fixed.

Minimaps/NPC's - Disappearing on login glitch fixed.

Monsters stats/Spawns/Drops have had a complete overall (Annoyingly multiple times) we are not blessed with official files or information, it's all on testing official and going from there.

What i would like to know if there was any bugs from previous woool servers released over here, i only played DSM woool but every bug on that is working correctly on here but if i forgot any if you could post and let me know about it would be great.

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
looking to host the server as of tomorrow for a couple of weeks for testing, can the people registered on westernwoool.com/newforum that expressed interest please message me on there and I will provide the download link for client as soon as its done uploading.

Cheers

---------- Post Merged on 22-07-2017 at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 21-07-2017 at 12:37 PM ----------

Client download will be available for those of you that expressed interest at westernwoool.com/newforum. Upload should be complete in around 1 hour 30 mins

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
Thought I would give you guys a look at all of out working Beast mounts, all of which have skills and bag space.
BestMounts.jpg

---------- Post Merged on 24-08-2017 at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 23-08-2017 at 02:46 AM ----------

Just like to let you guys know the next auto update for the interface will be the last one needed, all images now translated to English client side.

Cheers