liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
I will be up shortly mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post Merged at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:59 AM ----------

Server now online mate

please remember to select the server before clicking register and also run login tools as admin.

Cheers

Same as above please run login tools as admin

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
Still carnt drop/sell DragonSabres and royalArmours

---------- Post Merged at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:01 PM ----------

the wizz skill temptation/shock. is there a limit to how many pets your ment to have? cuz atm i have 38 rabbits tamed lol

also noticed that if i have a tamed pet i cannot summon my mount spirit tiger

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Fixed the amount of monsters you can tame to 5, the mount not spawning while you got pets tammed il have to take a look later.
Sent the fix to liquidice but will require a reboot.

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
Driving home from work now
Will sort it when I'm in cheers sanity

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
my wizard needs a recall when ever you 2 are free lol kinda went to the underwater map, and theres no tele guy to get out, tts dont get me out lol no rush :)

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
my wizard needs a recall when ever you 2 are free lol kinda went to the underwater map, and theres no tele guy to get out, tts dont get me out lol no rush :)

I won't be able to get on tonight but am sure liquidice will sort it.

Any npc that is Chinese, it's best to avoid, did you use a npc in horseplains to get there?

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
I won't be able to get on tonight but am sure liquidice will sort it.

Any npc that is Chinese, it's best to avoid, did you use a npc in horseplains to get there?
yeh i did, it was translated so i thought i would be ok lol, but no tele guy in the underwater map :P, like i said no rush as its only my wizz char

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
thanks guys im online now game looks really clean havnt played woool before only mir, any advice for a noob, lvl 7 now is there quest or bichon town etc?

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
thanks guys im online now game looks really clean havnt played woool before only mir, any advice for a noob, lvl 7 now is there quest or bichon town etc?

Not many of the quests have been translated yet mate, I would advise loving around penisland till lvl 12 then go to the mines there for a while.

When you done there go see the sailor who will take you to the bitchin type map.

Cheers

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
Not many of the quests have been translated yet mate, I would advise loving around penisland till lvl 12 then go to the mines there for a while.

When you done there go see the sailor who will take you to the bitchin type map.

Cheers

loving around penis would be a big move for me i dunno if i could do it :/

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
loving around penis would be a big move for me i dunno if i could do it :/

Don't kid ya self Roberto haha.

Level

---------- Post Merged on 13-11-2016 at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 12-11-2016 at 10:02 AM ----------

Hi Guys

Just to let you know unfortunately there has had to be another reset, the reason for this is we have decided to move over to the SQL server instead of FH. I personally think this is a good thing as there is much more content translated than the FH.

I will let Sanity explain why we done this.

Cheers

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
The engine we used was the F.H version, very high updated engine but it was never made for a low rate server, all the basic elements of the game was scrapped, i did my best to restore as much as i did but it just went on and on.
The main reason is the character database getting currupt, i still don't know why that happened, maybe using paradox database on 64bit machine just messed it up am not sure.

After this happened i went back to CT version to try and fix the problems it had, some people may remember i ran a test server under this and had problems with skills, items loading on login, all this has been fixed now and it was a no brainer to switch over.

Although accounts have been wiped and your going to be testing a whole new set of files, you won't be confused one bit, i built the FH server around the CT server, so everything you know will be the same but with alot more translations.
Quests are enabled, with around about 80 quests to start you off (Suggest doing them) as it explains the game to you and shows you where you should be going.

This will be about making the level experience perfect for players and for all classes so this is really all the information we need

Monsters Strength - If you are finding monsters too strong at a certain level
Monsters spawns - Too many or too little
Skills - too weak or to strong
Drops - if you are not earning the next level kit in your cave

Not to say this engine is perfect, there are still some minor bugs so any that you find just report them.

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
151.231.188.195 is current.. Guys can you make the EXP per level gradual plz....31-32 was 2.4million Shinsu is at 35 I think. Sanity, soz to ask, thread is getting big :) quests, willl that help with leveling too, and the Kits, I know you sayd a NPC, what maps have uber kits for Gameplay... Map-Town-Level-Class? Anyone having trouble getting ingame scroll to were it says Woool and it will say how much latency;

172ms..

Glad you guys not Giving up, that will help Future users ALOTTTTT :) I did mention this on my F B page, Shud I not put a link in, or Download, this is kinda fun, and NEWWW :) oh FRee LMAO..

Might have my Bro take a wak at this, he plays another game, and this is much better I think; Astonia is like barely 2D.. wd

SpaceHopper

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2014
Hi, prestige dont seem to be registering also is their anyway to see how many credits it is to wear items that require it? as i have a JinArmour i believe it is 5 credits to wear but i dont have anyway of knowing for certain.