Few testers needed

OxxpqxxO

Dentity
Veteran
Oct 25, 2012
Alpha test was a long time ago and yes the animation in attacks and magic attacks was really bad, the biggest bug with the CT version but they have been fixed, i went on official server and tested every skill i could get to make sure every delay matched and was correctly done.

The quests on the other hand i don't think we really did much with the quests as they worked fine, we just didn't properly implant them in Alpha.

[video=youtube;YIHC_TfWcMk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIHC_TfWcMk&feature=youtu.be[/video]
[video=youtube;c7n-rusx0aM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7n-rusx0aM&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Good job guys, i really like what i see!

howie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 7, 2003
UK
Hi Wool fans, Mick here from the original DSM, any decent servers running?

Hi Sanity, nice to see your still around...

meijiz

Banned
Banned
May 17, 2017
Hi bro so eta for launch is in March? So could you plz making a thread and introduce more info about ur server, we need to bring more attentions of the old and especially the new players, since the majority here r either Mir 2 or mir3 players, and don't know much about wool, hope this is a low rate server, kind enough with the fast food high rate server

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
Hi bro so eta for launch is in March? So could you plz making a thread and introduce more info about ur server, we need to bring more attentions of the old and especially the new players, since the majority here r either Mir 2 or mir3 players, and don't know much about wool, hope this is a low rate server, kind enough with the fast food high rate server
Hi mate we will be a low rate server mate

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

meijiz

Banned
Banned
May 17, 2017
okk Ty for the info, will there be an basic introduction thread about this server?

Ulitma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2005
@liquidice MIr 2 player here,Is there any videos on game play?could not see any on youtube.Is there pvp any good on it?