Few testers needed

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
some info on pets
twin skeles has the same attack power as normal skeles is that ment tobe like that?
shinsu has greater dmg than all pets, and still poisons when attacks

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
some info on pets
twin skeles has the same attack power as normal skeles is that ment tobe like that?
shinsu has greater dmg than all pets, and still poisons when attacks

Spells got nerfed m8.

Exp got nerfed m8

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
havent noticed cuz only just used twin skeles all i know that got changed was nether skill, and i was hitting 400 with that so it was a lil op :P

---------- Post Merged at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:58 PM ----------

just tried to make a warrior, and any name i pick it says it already exists.. i even tried sadsdhf lol

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
havent noticed cuz only just used twin skeles all i know that got changed was nether skill, and i was hitting 400 with that so it was a lil op :P

---------- Post Merged at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:58 PM ----------

just tried to make a warrior, and any name i pick it says it already exists.. i even tried sadsdhf lol

My twin skeles were hitting -400's (Both doing that), and my netherstrike was doing -400's too (At level 3 skill).

Sanity came ingame, nerfed both of them (Understandably).

What im more annoyed about is the fact the exp has been drasticly changed, making it a massive ball ache to re-roll another char - I wanted to try out a wizard, but im not prepared to spend countless hours killing zombies for minimal exp gain .

Edit- Just been reviewing my screenshots to see if its actually as bad as i think it is, and i can confirm it is indeed as bad.

Yesterday at 10.42am i was level 29 and 14%, at 10.51am i was level 30 and 76% (A total of 150% ish exp) , took me 42 minutes to make one level from level 11 to 12 today on a wizard .

Absolutely wont be playing anymore untill the exp is rectified

Last edited:

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
20161101_164304.jpg
FireBang:
that damage area is from 1 firebang, i thought firebang should hit an area of 4x4? or something like that?
not a massive area like that

NightDance

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2013
Many issues.Pig attack will notice Poisoned!Weak fireball skill attack,**** repulsion skill always has no effect,no effect for temptation skill, Magician is hard to play because of skill issues!

SpaceHopper

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2014
Dont seem to be able to make a second char, so i tried making another account and i cannot make a new char on that either :S

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
Many issues.Pig attack will notice Poisoned!Weak fireball skill attack,**** repulsion skill always has no effect,no effect for temptation skill,Magician is hard to play because of skill issues!

its ok, if you played yday, you had easy exp to level on.

all newcomers joining will have super hard exp to level on.

im glad im level 45 on my tao already

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
not sure if youve got to mob exp yet but either zombies have too much or mobs in generalcave are too low.
zombies give 800 exp and mobs in generalcave give -500

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
@Liquidice

can u confirm that the exp will be staying this low/****?

How many places did you exactly test? because at 50x rate you was in Ashura a day.

World Maps
GeneralCaves
Mines
SnakeValley
MechTemple
AncientCave
Forbidden
HighTower
Underground
Ashura

Your going to sit there and tell me you tested each cave? tested all floors of the caves, every mob, stayed longer enough to check out the drops? No. This is exactly why the exp was lowered and if your not interested in testing then why bother even downloading, i said numerous times that this is purely testing.

Anyway looking at fixing damage for low end stat at the moment, Skills with range problems have been fixed, pets will be fixed on next reboot.

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
How many places did you exactly test? because at 50x rate you was in Ashura a day.

World Maps
GeneralCaves
Mines
SnakeValley
MechTemple
AncientCave
Forbidden
HighTower
Underground
Ashura

Your going to sit there and tell me you tested each cave? tested all floors of the caves, every mob, stayed longer enough to check out the drops? No. This is exactly why the exp was lowered and if your not interested in testing then why bother even downloading, i said numerous times that this is purely testing.

Anyway looking at fixing damage for low end stat at the moment, Skills with range problems have been fixed, pets will be fixed on next reboot.

Are you telling me exp hasnt been changed?

Yesterday in Mines i levelled up quickly to around 32, today on my wizard ive been in there for over an hour and ive JUST hit level 19

Yesterday i levelled in all of those places you have mentioned? If you wish i will upload screenshots now to prove my point that exp has been well changed...

http://imgur.com/a/kmMYQ

http://imgur.com/3yMKec0

Attachments

• 20161031_104220.jpg
    20161031_104220.jpg
    457 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Are you telling me exp hasnt been changed?

Yesterday in Mines i levelled up quickly to around 32, today on my wizard ive been in there for over an hour and ive JUST hit level 19

Yesterday i levelled in all of those places you have mentioned? If you wish i will upload screenshots now to prove my point that exp has been well changed...

I said this is exactly why the exp was changed, liquidice must of noticed the speed of people leveling and nerfed it, you can't test anything when you skip half the content.

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
Sanity....

ALL of the places you mentioned in the above post, i went and tested yday......

Do not see the point in testing, and re-testing the lower level areas....

If you look at the above 2 screenshots, you will see why im complaining. One day its easy, following day its super hard - no middle ground!

[FONT=&quot]World Maps - Python doesnt take damage as a melee char[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]GeneralCaves - All seemed fine, albeit slightly lower exp than mines (Intended i would imagine)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mines - Few skillbooks drop, LOTS and LOTS of gold.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]SnakeValley - All doors worked correctly , even managed to get to the beefed up Tyrant boss (in the ice type maps)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]MechTemple - Apart from not finding the Behemoths, all seemed fine. Captains spawn in the right locations[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]AncientCave - Which mobs were here, refresh my memory, i may have missed this one[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Forbidden - Not sure where this is, unable to test[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]HighTower - All works as intended i would imagine, boss spawns, and then spawns his 2x Keepers[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Underground - All maps work fine, managed to get to KingsRoom and kill boss/sub boss's for over 2hours[/FONT]
[FONT=Open Sans, sans-serif]Ashura - Only had 30mins or so in this map, and then i got disillusioned with the class i was playing, went to re-roll only to not be able to level as efficiently as i did the day before.

I understand its testing, but having the exp this low (when it was super high for a day or so) is totally backwards! surely to test things the exp rate needs to be a steady pace, or people will just log the **** off - like i have[/FONT]

Last edited:

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
is there any other place to download the client than dropbox? its dl speed is 20kb/s and took me 24 already to download 23% of the client and still shows 40 hours to go

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
I said this is exactly why the exp was changed, liquidice must of noticed the speed of people leveling and nerfed it, you can't test anything when you skip half the content.
i agree tbh. level 43 tao with basic items still. if its going to be a low rate server no point in rushing the testing and when it is live ppl will be a low level for a while, so its best to take your time in lower end caves/bosses see how drops are ect

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
World Maps - Python doesnt take damage as a melee char
GeneralCaves - All seemed fine, albeit slightly lower exp than mines (Intended i would imagine)
Mines - Few skillbooks drop, LOTS and LOTS of gold.
SnakeValley - All doors worked correctly , even managed to get to the beefed up Tyrant boss (in the ice type maps - YES I KNOW ITS NOT THE SNAKE BOSS BEFORE U COME AT ME WITH THE 'U DIDNT EVEN GET THE PROPER BOSS')
MechTemple - Apart from not finding the Behemoths, all seemed fine. Captains spawn in the right locations
AncientCave - Which mobs were here, refresh my memory, i may have missed this one
Forbidden - Not sure where this is, unable to test
HighTower - All works as intended i would imagine, boss spawns, and then spawns his 2x Keepers
Underground - All maps work fine, managed to get to KingsRoom and kill boss/sub boss's for over 2hours
Ashura - Only had 30mins or so in this map, and then i got disillusioned with the class i was playing, went to re-roll only to not be able to level as efficiently as i did the day before.

I understand its testing, but having the exp this low (when it was super high for a day or so) is totally backwards! surely to test things the exp rate needs to be a steady pace, or people will just log the **** off - like i have

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Hey last night was the 1st time I made it into game. Dont know if ping is accurate, seen oing of over 1k ms lowest 150ms normal for 4100 miles away, but I kept Freezing up.. Fireball, logout and back in and works without constant atack..I seen Langley, yes I cant CHAT, How can I chat?

Were are these caves I see green dots on big map and not npcs.. not chatting means I cant ask for help, or be helped. On login tools sellect WOOL not anything else, stuck a few days there...its okk besides Freezing up, but chat will put anyone off..Is there telestones in start town... anything?? I will be neeeding more gold drop than whats around outside Safezone-- shops are High compared to what I made 3k.. Langley my nick is Camelo I accidently made a wizzard.
I noticed name must be longer than 3 letters as cudnt use Cam. The very 1st screen Gives no options to Class-english or Text.

EXP bar is BUggged F10 shows it accurately Thanks for reply and help below mate

Last edited:

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
Hey last night was the 1st time I made it into game. Dont know if ping is accurate, seen oing of over 1k ms lowest 150ms normal for 4100 miles away, but I kept Freezing up.. Fireball, logout and back in and works without constant atack..I seen Langley, yes I cant CHAT, How can I chat?

Were are these caves I see green dots on big map and not npcs.. not chatting means I cant ask for help, or be helped. On login tools sellect WOOL not anything else, stuck a few days there...its okk besides Freezing up, but chat will put anyone off..Is there telestones in start town... anything. I will be neeeding more gold drop than whats around outside Safezone-- shops are compared to what I made 3k.. Langley my nick is Camelo I accidently made a wizzard.
I noticed name must be longer than 3 letters as cudnt use Cam. The very 1st screen Gives no options to Class-english or Text.

When your low level, speak to the 'Veteran' NPC in PenIsland (starter vill) and teleport to the DeadMines (grind like **** in here till level 22. You'll make a fair amount of gold to buy the things you'll need (Skillbooks and such)

After 22 you can go to MechCity, its in the town which looks kinda like mudwall (The entrance to mech city is right next to the town, again looks like stone tomb entrance ish lol)

I've only tested as a tao, so cant really say where to go after that as a wizard/warrior

Last edited:
Reactions: spartekas