Few testers needed

smoochy boys on tour

SpaceHopper

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2014
How come i cant make another char? i also made a new account and it still says that my name has been taken even though i have tried many names :S

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
Spoke to an NPC on 1f DeadMines, chose some chinese text, and its teleported me to Penisland, but with no NPC's etc etc, no mobs. I done the same on my noob to see if giving my char a townteleport would fix it, but im still stuck in this deserted penisland

need a gm to come ingame and teleport me out please

/Wizard

---------- Post Merged at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:52 PM ----------

i noticed that on my tao i got to lvl 40 in a couple of hours but on my wizz its took me 3days to get 26, and my wizz can mass kill, does it take more exp to lvl up wizz than tao?

this

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Code:
Global Damage changes - Let me know how it is.
TwinSkeleton damage fixed
Shinsu no longer poisons
Firebang area effect reduced

Something happend to the character database to cause it to become currupt and stop allowing new characters to be made, currently looking into it but if you have more then 2 active characters to account could you please remove them.

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
Code:
Global Damage changes - Let me know how it is.
TwinSkeleton damage fixed
Shinsu no longer poisons
Firebang area effect reduced

Something happend to the character database to cause it to become currupt and stop allowing new characters to be made, currently looking into it but if you have more then 2 active characters to account could you please remove them.

Spoke to an NPC on 1f DeadMines, chose some chinese text, and its teleported me to Penisland, but with no NPC's etc etc, no mobs. I done the same on my noob to see if giving my char a townteleport would fix it, but im still stuck in this deserted penisland

need a gm to come ingame and teleport me out please

/Wizard

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
If its a case of no one will play a low rate server in the future, then I guess no one will play a wool server at all as there isn't any. Not everyone has the same Exp preference as yourself. I don't think you understood when I said we CAN NOT implement any new content into woool like you can on Mir in the future.

I've been working away from home today so got home late, and I actually haven't touched the exp for days so guess what we have found .......... its an issue at our end..... hence the testing of these files.
We currently have an issue with the char db, which is why no new chars can be created. Sanity is currently trying to find out what's up.

Can I please reiterate what Sanity said a few posts up..... this is NOT a BETA test at the moment its well off a BETA we are very early ALPHA if anything.

Me and Sanity appreciate the help testing this but please, refrain from saying **** when testing a server with no name.

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
after i kill Behemoth and stay next to where i killed it, something still paralyzes me.

Last edited:

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
twinskeles:
2 are spawned i put them in rest mode kill 1 spawn another one, and one is in rest mode 1 is in att mode. when i press ctrl + A it switches the one that was resting is now attacking and the one that was attacking is now resting :P

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
The decision has been made by myself and Sanity to take the server down for a little while, this batch of testing has helped us greatly. We would like to say thank you very much to the guys that have helped.

Managed to resolve all issues with the skills this time round which is great, we would like to introduce some new content next time we open...... the likes of refining etc.

Next time we reopen, the guys that have already tested if you would let me know at the time and I will give new characters a bit of a boost when they start.

Stay tuned for next batch of testing if interested.

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
If you could PM your usernames you used on the server it would help, i currently cannot view all accounts to see how this has happened to the character database.

Oh and how was the damage on last update?

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
If you could PM your usernames you used on the server it would help, i currently cannot view all accounts to see how this has happened to the character database.

Oh and how was the damage on last update?

couldnt reli successfully test most bosses/caves but what i did see it looked pretty balanced. i tried to give each class a go, was fun and ill be back.

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Well maybe itll say something else--- (local) 127.0.0.1 . 2 Romanias do WOOL or work on em..tired, nope wont help...I would atleast come in the game b4 reboot..GM.

NightDance

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2013
Many issues.Pig attack will notice Poisoned!Weak fireball skill attack,**** repulsion skill always has no effect,no effect for temptation skill,Magician is hard to play because of skill issues!
Hmm,it seems noboady cares this issue.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Hmm,it seems noboady cares this issue.

I do and skills should be fixed now for low end stat.

What's this pig attack? You poison a pig and he attacks? is poison suppose to not aggro? Seems abit silly if that's the case.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
pointless downloading this ? is it been taking down ?

It's been taken down to fix a few issues, and add in more content to the server to test, shouldn't take long for the next test but should be a much more better experience next time round.