Legend of Mir Moon - Crystal Files

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
Updated Client

---------- Post Merged at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:41 PM ----------

Gate's are Now open!

Please report any bugs, post on here or on 5H forums

---------- Post Merged at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Quick Reboot
Fixed drop's so easier to get kit and stuff
Fixed stats on shoulder pads.
Fixed images on Shoulder pads
Fixed correct dates Show up on NPC

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Hunting caves - Hunting cave lvl 10 is perfect. Got to lvl 25 n decided to try lvl 20 hunting cave! making my way up!

Got into lvl 20 hunting cave to realise it takes longer to kill mobs for half the exp. 16k a mob in lvl 10 hunting cave, 8k a mob in lvl 20 hunting cave and Maggots in lvl 20 cave are same maggots as in lvl 10 hunting cave

---------- Post Merged at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:28 AM ----------

Also, been in hunting caves for the past 30mins or so and havent made a single piece of gold?? Teleport NPC says that hunting caves brings in gold...

Havent had any items drop from mobs either. are items only dropping from bosses?

---------- Post Merged at 02:52 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:31 AM ----------

Update: Just reached lvl 30 and decided to try the lvl 30 hunting cave... same exp as in lvl 10 hunting cave and I cant even touch a bluehoroblaster cause im still in starter items

Ive been killing skeles for the past what? 45 mins and I havent made a single piece of gold, and I havent even had a single potion drop either.

---------- Post Merged at 03:03 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:52 AM ----------

Not to mention the starter pets... 1 step every 3 seconds or something, their move speed and attack speed are stupidly slow and they dont do any damage in the starter lvl 10 cave.

Server is unplayable for me right now as I have spent all my gold on pots. I have 2.5k HP and a single pot costs 2250 gold and fills 110 health. Yet again, I havent had a single piece of gold or even a pot from hunting caves so how am I meant to survive without pots :/

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
server down cureently gettign black screen on when i pick my char

WarrDcv

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 5, 2017
I made lvl 20 and tried folder lvl 20, I realized immediately that there is a map lvl I went back into the folder lvl 10 I made lvl 30 I went in map lvl 30 not nothing could beat every mob was giving miss I thought maybe I items I went back into the folder lvl 10 am beaten for an hour! not dropped any items or hp or square or money, I knocked and Bonel and anything I think not drop, I made lvl 35 and I went bug cave and fell can not beat mobs give miss only miss!
I HAVE CLASS WARRIOR

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
hey m8, why don't you abandon this poo of a server and come to emerge to compete LOL

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
hey m8, why don't you abandon this poo of a server and come to emerge to compete LOL

dont comment other server's on my thread.

---------- Post Merged at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:44 AM ----------

The drops are being fixed now, something was wrong my bad..

WarrDcv

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 5, 2017
Server is off ?

---------- Post Merged at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:58 AM ----------

Mir2pion go and let the server that corrupt with GM and all! leave me ! i want play a decent server no corupt ! so Emerge is **** !!!

Mir2pion go and let the server that corrupt with GM and all! leaveMir2pion go and let the server that corrupt with GM and all! leave

---------- Post Merged at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:00 AM ----------

n lvl map is not mobile at all and sees everything in black folder lvl 40 mobs at Womatemple not drop nor Woma guardian and goes to collect the items that you buy the game shop! I bought dc holy stone and leopard and can not collect!in lvl map is not mobile at all and sees everything in black folder lvl 40 mobs at Womatemple not drop nor guardian Woma

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
can u atleast give a possable answer for the black screen after char select

---------- Post Merged at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:03 PM ----------

ok so what i can see

oma cave 16k+(lvl10)
mines 4.5k+(lvl20) constantly drops sunnies
insect cave 19.5k (lvl30) soemmobs seem to have high hp/defence and others die in 2 shots mob's + boss(gives same exp as mobs also drops no items

leveling cave 20 has a black map and no mobs
not tryed lvl 40 can assume the same tho

bosslands low
no dmg to bosses
no map

WarrDcv

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 5, 2017
In lowBossland bosses do not drop all folders outside the cave and mine oma not put dropuri! I bought the game box with 220 million shop and gave me no item, there are many bugs! gm of a lot of work, and high land are not bosses boss!

ascended

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 19, 2016
seems like nothing is in this server, why is it in beta? this is BY far in development stages still.. Come on wummy sort it out... From what i saw.. it has good potential don't be like the other gms and **** it off xo

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
Ok so gona address the issies again

Levelign caves have no maps
boss lands low have insian high hp and drop nothing
wt mobs/boss seems to rape considerign we can only get lvl 33 kit
gamegold items can not be receaved due to not able to collect via npc( clicking collect and still cant collect tiems from mail)
itams above 33 dont seem to drop
insects cave dose not drop anythign and boss drops nothign and is easy to kill
caves lvl 30+ drops nothing basicly( mobs and bosses)

Also add bette rpots and reduce the sunnies cound droping insian in mines

---------- Post Merged at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:02 AM ----------

poisoncloud seems to do extra nothign to mobs

icestorm is weaker than firebang

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
my bad guys, sorry. i thought i had it all ready, the drops and that. Bon didn't tell me something about the drops until the other day, i am closing the server and going over everything, server might be in beta again in couple of weeks or less time. thank you for the ones who played and tested everything. im going to fix everything as soon as possible.