Unseen Serpent Mir 3 GSP

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadSouls

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2008
i've never baited you to anything the only thing i remembered i offered you a free script that takes rust-old-ip's in one click as far as i remember
Second i asked you if you moving to gsp you said maybe after 1 year so dont lie about it.. yeah i know it was 140 and it was fun as it is but then what you did ? nothing , people still level in zt-bp..if want items go WD (DC) nothing more the whole game based on 3 maps im not really trying to argue with you zed you have been a cool pal but you just piss off when you try to insult somebody on thier Advertised topic as you would never like it yourself in your topic :) have a good day
Says zed who never did anything to hes server than just adding x2 exp.......get over yourself zed you just jealous because he adding new things, everyone is quitting zentaur nowadays due to how retarded and incorrupt you are.. end of story stop posting and trying to insult people on thier advertising server thread and go fight them away as im sure u wont like it in your zentaur thread..

Dunno why, this convo is happening on this thread. but, zeds done nothing to his server but add x2 exp event?? Are you sure about that lol. You may stay in zt/bp but theres players all over in all maps currently, mats, keymakers, gold and exp farming. Yes Zed wouldnt like it on his thread, and im sure he knows that.

UnseenSerpent

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2016
Announcement

Sorry for the delay in releasing the server. We have ironed out all the last minute deployment issues we dealt with. The server is now live. As an apology for being a little later than expected with this release, we are extending the free 2,000 WeCash offer to all new startup accounts, until further notice.

Please feel free to leave us concerns and feedback with your playing experience. We have GMs on at the moment to help with any issues you may be having. As said previously, we want the players to be involved as much as possible, so we can make the server great!
Please don't hesitate to post a comment, ask any questions, or email the Support Team at [email protected]. We will do our best to answer them.

Thank you for your patience!

UnseenSerpent

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2016
server offline?

Hello xingji,
I can confirm the server is online 24/7, unless otherwise specified on our website. If you have any questions when you're on, please speak to the online GM at BichonTown <162,233>.
Any problems logging onto the Server, etc, then please let me know, and I'll have a bug report sent to the Development Team.

Technical Support,
UnseenSerpent

xingji

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 3, 2012
i download full client and INI file, but still cant log in

---------- Post Merged at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:46 AM ----------

微信截图_20161024015120.png
i sud run mir3 or mir3game?

xingji

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 3, 2012
just stay at log in page, nothing happy, cant go next step

UnseenSerpent

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2016
i download full client and INI file, but still cant log in

---------- Post Merged at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:46 AM ----------

View attachment 17804
i sud run mir3 or mir3game?

Hello xingji,
Sorry about the second message. Didn't see the picture you posted.
Please run "Mir3Game.exe". If you ran the full installer, an Icon should appear on your desktop, named "UnseenSerpent". You can open it this way also. Did this resolve your issue?

Polite Regards,

Technical Support,
UnseenSerpent

UnseenSerpent

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2016
just stay at log in page, nothing happy, cant go next step

Hello xingji,
I'm glad to hear you got to the Login screen okay. We are aware of an active bug at the moment where if you mistype the password the first time, it will prevent a successful login the next time. To resolve this, please close the Game and reopen it (via previous discussed methods). Our Development team know about this and are working to resolve it.

Did following these steps solve your issue?

Polite Regards,

Technical Support,
UnseenSerpent

Abood

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2016
i try many time, close and open again. same issue
Recheck the ID and Pass xingji it seems like you are typing them wrongly but it does not tell you that you typed a wrong ID and password so make sure you typing the same ID and pass you Registered with (Capital or small etc)

xingji

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 3, 2012
done

---------- Post Merged at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:10 AM ----------

any GM on? 2000 washcash still availble?

Abood

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2016
done

---------- Post Merged at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:10 AM ----------

Yes gm is on ingame and i think you get 2000 wecash automated if you are one of the first 20th

UnseenSerpent

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2016
done

Hi xingji,

A GM can be located at BichonTown <162,233>. Also I can confirm that 2,000 WeCash is in your account. This can be spent here.
I am happy that you managed to make it on. However, I believe the process could of been simpler. As such, I've submitted a request to the Development Team to fix the bugs you encountered + make installation and logging in simpler. Thanks Abood for your suggestions!

Is there anything else I can help you with today?

Technical Support,
UnseenSerpent

Status
Not open for further replies.