Unseen Serpent Mir 3 GSP

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

xingji

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 3, 2012
Big issue about log on ., GM. i cant log on game after log off. just stop and loading. then told me lost connect with server. many of my firends has same issued

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Interesting question.. But LOMCN rules state you cannot have dual accounts.

its not that having 2 accounts should be against the rules if its your own and one for your server i think thats fine. But if you'r doing it to hide who you are then you'r main account should be tagged in all server adverts who knows this could be one of several banned server owners.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
The server admins are all commercial Software Developers and IT Professionals. New features are being introduced on a consistent monthly basis. Expect more content!

How do i never heard about content creators like you in more than 10years acitivty ?

We've all had our gold stolen from us by scammers before. It ruins the experience. We are proud to be the first MIR3 server, that operates a fully functional ingame bank, in which you can password protect all of your gold! We promise more improvements to this system to come.

What is so " WOW " about this? even on Holley we can add STORAGE PASSWORD

Tell me what Azura, DjDarkBoyz, ElAmo, Coly and many other coders done and you + "ommercial Software Developers and IT Professionals" may bring new on mir3 land?

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
found a few more bugs on some of the wecash items the talisman(fire,wind etc etc) disappear as soon as u equip them... and the summoners set wont let me open the box to get the items...

/nightshade

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
its not that having 2 accounts should be against the rules if its your own and one for your server i think thats fine. But if you'r doing it to hide who you are then you'r main account should be tagged in all server adverts who knows this could be one of several banned server owners.

I repeat that you said. -> "i think thats fine" the use of double accounts.
The forum rules is not about your thinking. xD
Please read the forum rules. You are infringed one very important rule.

I dont know about the ppl are masking-hidding their names when opens a server.
Its ridiculous. well. good look. :P

UnseenSerpent

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2016
Big issue about log on ., GM. i cant log on game after log off. just stop and loading. then told me lost connect with server. many of my firends has same issued

Hi xingji,

Firstly, we are sorry that you have been struggling a little, in regards to connecting to the server with your friends. We have performed a server restart recently, which we hope will temporarily resolve the situation. However, we are aware of the problem, and are planning to implement a more permanent fix shortly.

We at UnseenSerpent, would like to thank you for reporting these issues to us. We hope, that with the help of active "Bug Reporters" such as yourself, we can make this server great.

Please don't hesitate to contact us with more problems/suggestions/etc, either through this thread, a PM on LOMCN, the InGame GMs, or our Support Email located on our website.

Polite Regards,
Technical Support,
UnseenSerpent

---------- Post Merged at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:07 AM ----------

found a few more bugs on some of the wecash items the talisman(fire,wind etc etc) disappear as soon as u equip them... and the summoners set wont let me open the box to get the items...

/nightshade

Hello Myth,

Thank you for once again taking the time to reporting bugs to us. We appreciate the feedback! Please don't hesitate to contact us with more problems/suggestions/etc, either through this thread, a PM on LOMCN, the InGame GMs, or our Support Email located on our website.

We'll contact you via your preferred method (which you detailed to one of our GMs in the past) when this is fixed.

Polite Regards,
Technical Support,
UnseenSerpent

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
I repeat that you said. -> "i think thats fine" the use of double accounts.
The forum rules is not about your thinking. xD
Please read the forum rules. You are infringed one very important rule.

I dont know about the ppl are masking-hidding their names when opens a server.
Its ridiculous. well. good look. :P

what? how high was u when u typed this ?? with the amount of people that have tried and are still trying to make a quick bit of cash every user should be able to see who the server owner actually is and not be hidden.

what makes it worse is the gm has ignored to answer while replying to other people if there is nothing to hide why hide it or do you have a shady history?

sorry but with low exp servers you never want to risk putting all that effort in for it to go down a month later because the host made enough that he needed and got bored

Reactions: spartekas

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
hahahahha im talking about double accounts but if you want to put complains and lies you are free, well your accounts are lies.. xDDDD

i put the server in the ratio i want, there is ridiculous and absurd response about lomcn double account rules xD
You are trying to change the conversation way? xD so funny man xDDDD

I dont have any shady, i use my account and talk about i think and in this case, remembering about lomcn rules. thats all man.

and sorry, i remember you like i remembered to others, this is a hobby and i put a lot of things more than you here.

And if you like to change the line of the chat i can post about:

Open a server, copy and paste holley 3.55 content to put hurry donations and dont fix MAIN bugs this is all i see. But remember, its my opinion and the ssme opinion about some more ppl here.

good luck

Shabu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 23, 2016
previously there was a bunch of legit players working hard on a low rate server, climbing levels and hunting items....but the GM decide to make some stupid buff for event which at first it fun and bring in many players.

then it seems to happens too frequent and some new player over took those hardworking player in few days. and also there is a chance this Gm is 'helping' out these new friends...in a weeks time those new friends at at top level and top geared.....

so if this server is to last for a long time, do not follow the other low rate server's foot step.
make server enjoyable and not rely too much on donation or whatever payment....
ignore other negative comments and work hard making ur server better than other's..there are still quite a number of player looking for a legit server host to support.

good luck with your server

Abood

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2016
previously there was a bunch of legit players working hard on a low rate server, climbing levels and hunting items....but the GM decide to make some stupid buff for event which at first it fun and bring in many players.

then it seems to happens too frequent and some new player over took those hardworking player in few days. and also there is a chance this Gm is 'helping' out these new friends...in a weeks time those new friends at at top level and top geared.....

so if this server is to last for a long time, do not follow the other low rate server's foot step.
ignore other negative comments and work hard making ur server better than other's..there are still quite a number of player looking for a legit server host to support.

Comment of 2016 , true 100%

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005

events should be announced atleast 3-4 days or 1week before hapening so players could schedule other acivity

xingji

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 3, 2012
hey GM. Some of my friends their char was blocked when they log off. i think you have to fix this problem. that make you lose ppl in server.

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Alot of people with Banned by admins usually are duplicate accounts...Admins,mods,smods,advisors..Only 1s exempt, or change a rule without notice.. Guess 1 only 1 in here..And dont think yas complaining besides the 1 that got rep deserves any free server...what Option is that (trial) mir3..1 more thing to make clear. Kings 0238 dont have all the files.. all 3 mud3s. Patan, TAI, azuratranslated.

max leveel was 13k at 65,535HP and MP.. and no original files, and no chinese either// its dead... no client for Lifcos 2.6 assasin so cant verifie, or why Lifco is Untrusted...btw here for Noobs or newcomers Cursing, double posting, flaming, advertising other servers

http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?58321-FORUM-RULES-Mir-3-Server-Help

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.