Request Which map is it?

smoochy boys on tour

arthas860904

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 21, 2013
I saw a picture of this map in SNDA :"The Return of Lengend" (盛大,传奇归来)offical website

http://act.mymir.sdo.com/project/guoji/01.html

The 6th pic:

6.jpg

165534yh577p5pxa8iz6xa.jpg

1343717612_on64ki16ek.JPG

Last edited:

arthas860904

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 21, 2013
That last image looks like the new Minotaur temple objects, have you downloaded the client ?

I downloaded many clients of "The Returen of Legend"
传奇归来20120820
传奇归来20130722
传奇归来20140808
传奇归来20141119
传奇归来20150427
传奇归来20151227
传奇归来20160512
传奇归来20160721

But I cant find this map.Even I opened all objects,Tiles,SmTiles files,but I cant find that big gate.
All I know are these:
1.It's a 2012 year's map
2.It's name is 地宫(underground palace) in Chinese
3.It's width is 150,height is 220.

---------- Post Merged at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:29 AM ----------

That last image looks like the new Minotaur temple objects, have you downloaded the client ?

Oh,the third picture is a another map.Go through that gate,you can get into the palace

Upvote 0

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
The website you linked in the original post speaks of "Legend Returns international edition" and that its "R & D's long kept secret" that is still top secret...?

Pulled straight from google translate:

In addition to the majority of players are familiar with the legend of the scenery outside, the "Legend Returns International Edition" will emerge more amazing new attractions, amazing!Xinshoucun, there will be a waterfall asked Love, suspected Galaxy nine days off, pulling Wanli blue peaks stand, thousands of feet dangling prime fractions. Standing proudly waterfalls, crown the cloud; butterflies dancing, dotted screen. Delicate and smooth, full of dynamic picture quality will make waterfalls exceptionally clever realistic. Just combine the perfect interpretation of waterfalls and soft power.

And it speaks of a new fifth class coming... Pulled from google translate:

Mysterious fifth career, what is the Paladin? hunter? Stalker? Or archers? Or shaman? Exquisite original painting introduction guess!

That big gate seems to be some kind of expansion to the game, Pulled this from the sites description of the image:

More exciting content, please pay attention to follow-up stories!

Pulled this from the site too:

Several years of accumulation, strategizing, "Legend Returns International" new picture plot thick and thin hair, once the early, Yan scared four. The new picture will be a top-secret research and development of the legendary all-round quality of the overall quality improvement. While maintaining the original legendary passion PK feel, based on the substantial increase in the fluency of the game action, game rich drawing and map layout optimization. And strive to texture on the screen, the legend of the past, real, simple, solid pure style, beautiful, soft, beautiful screen, with magnificent, rich, magnificent qualities, new interpretation.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

arthas860904

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 21, 2013
The website you linked in the original post speaks of "Legend Returns international edition" and that its "R & D's long kept secret" that is still top secret...?

Pulled straight from google translate:

In addition to the majority of players are familiar with the legend of the scenery outside, the "Legend Returns International Edition" will emerge more amazing new attractions, amazing!Xinshoucun, there will be a waterfall asked Love, suspected Galaxy nine days off, pulling Wanli blue peaks stand, thousands of feet dangling prime fractions. Standing proudly waterfalls, crown the cloud; butterflies dancing, dotted screen. Delicate and smooth, full of dynamic picture quality will make waterfalls exceptionally clever realistic. Just combine the perfect interpretation of waterfalls and soft power.

And it speaks of a new fifth class coming... Pulled from google translate:

Mysterious fifth career, what is the Paladin? hunter? Stalker? Or archers? Or shaman? Exquisite original painting introduction guess!

That big gate seems to be some kind of expansion to the game, Pulled this from the sites description of the image:

More exciting content, please pay attention to follow-up stories!

Pulled this from the site too:

Several years of accumulation, strategizing, "Legend Returns International" new picture plot thick and thin hair, once the early, Yan scared four. The new picture will be a top-secret research and development of the legendary all-round quality of the overall quality improvement. While maintaining the original legendary passion PK feel, based on the substantial increase in the fluency of the game action, game rich drawing and map layout optimization. And strive to texture on the screen, the legend of the past, real, simple, solid pure style, beautiful, soft, beautiful screen, with magnificent, rich, magnificent qualities, new interpretation.

I am from China,so I know it clearly...
I asked many people,but they didn't know the name of this map.So I try to ask you guys.

Upvote 0

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
That is a pretty cool looking gate. Maybe it wasn't released yet or it got scrapped?

No tiles at all?!

Upvote 0

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
its WT gates, no idea on actual map name tho

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Upvote 0

arthas860904

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 21, 2013
its WT gates, no idea on actual map name tho

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

What is the meaning of "WT Gates"?

---------- Post Merged at 04:24 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:15 AM ----------

That is a pretty cool looking gate. Maybe it wasn't released yet or it got scrapped?

No tiles at all?!

No no no,it sells for ¥50 RMB(about $8) in many map website of China.
But their map are "Independent Edition",not using SNDA Tiles Objects SmTiles.
It's really a SNDA map.

---------- Post Merged at 04:26 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:24 AM ----------

The temple type picture does look nice but what does all this have to do with Crystal M2 help ?

You guys know everything,so I ask you,LOL.
It's a SNDA map,Crystal M2 can use it.

Upvote 0