Request Test home Server

furybladee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2015
Hey guys. So i was serching for tutorials to make a server but there is such a mess and + im a noob in trayng to start a home server test. I was wondering if there is some posibility to start a Holley 3.55 on win7?.

Atm i manage to install sql and puti ips on i think. For this i found some nice tutorials.

But im stuck with Cracking armadillo atm. I do evrything corect puti just 1 core and all the chinesee staff corect. But when i add the key on the Armadillo it says its incorect. Dunno what to do. Becasue i saw 2 diferent tutorials about cracking this and was the same key i put. But in my case dont work.

And if someone of you got time to make me a nice tutorial for a test Server at home will be amazing. Or at least gv me some tips. And tell me plz if works in wiz7 or just xp.

Thanks so much hope i get some Feeback :D

And yea i kno there is alot of tutorials. But i need one from the begining to finaly be in game. I know maybe i ask for to much. But i hope someone of you can help me with this. Thanks so much.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
just xp

and if some one make tutorial about set a server up, after 1 week will rise like mushroom after raining servers that will be hosted by 16years childs

---------- Post Merged at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:09 PM ----------

best experience its to try until works

Upvote 0

furybladee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2015
I mean yea good point on that rising servers. But maybe thats why mir 3 its almost dead because nobody whats to share at leat a home setup to learn more. And im going for that experience by my self. Thats the best tip yea.

Upvote 0

furybladee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2015
I was stuck at cracking armadillo but i know the problem now. I was trying to do it on a win7. So no point to continue i will need to put xp on. And try it again. But after cracking armadillo and set up the sql im stuck i dont know next steps.

Upvote 0

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
if you have windows 7/8/8.1 and 10 use VirtualBox and download Windows XP SP2

Upvote 0

Abood

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2016
Hey guys. So i was serching for tutorials to make a server but there is such a mess and + im a noob in trayng to start a home server test. I was wondering if there is some posibility to start a Holley 3.55 on win7?.

Atm i manage to install sql and puti ips on i think. For this i found some nice tutorials.

But im stuck with Cracking armadillo atm. I do evrything corect puti just 1 core and all the chinesee staff corect. But when i add the key on the Armadillo it says its incorect. Dunno what to do. Becasue i saw 2 diferent tutorials about cracking this and was the same key i put. But in my case dont work.

And if someone of you got time to make me a nice tutorial for a test Server at home will be amazing. Or at least gv me some tips. And tell me plz if works in wiz7 or just xp.

Thanks so much hope i get some Feeback :D

And yea i kno there is alot of tutorials. But i need one from the begining to finaly be in game. I know maybe i ask for to much. But i hope someone of you can help me with this. Thanks so much.

Here you go buddy , Relentless 3.55 Guide

http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?79198-Full-Mir3-Setup-Guide&highlight=3.55+CD+setup+guide

Reactions: furybladee
Upvote 0

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
I got xp black edition includes alll service packs languages setup on 1st boot. ls guide, P4 will host 40 users will not that much lag.. something dont do, Protect against dos and flooding prot csans.....Is why I never got dosd even tho there are members who have tryd. Dont use failover or datacenters as they wont protect against liget hacker.... close ICMP ports shud block their accesss uses a dos batch which a 14 year old released on Youtube...

use format ACPI will crack on multi cores but use ACPI configuring is like RAID or Legacy... win8 + dont Support it it support HIgh end format, i never use, it causes alot of Blue csreens of Death.. Virtual portforwarding not as easy. I havnt test multiple subnets in 1 network yet..

ANd you can add XP to make 2nd paritiion on same harddrive

Last edited:
Upvote 0