Request Any great server setup tutorial here?

Vaytrex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2016
Hi guys I am new to this forum, any1 can tell me which topic is some of the good tutorial to setup a stable server? Thx guys!!

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Here ya go.If people on here had a CLOSED mind like Dumb Dumb their wouldnt be LOMCN or any development.. It would be on the shoulder of a selected Few.... and if (it) keeps locking Threads welll Dumb Dumb will not stop. Me 1 Dumb Dumb 0

I will keep posting the SOlutions! Have a Problem with THAT?

Teamviewer Available.... I put Supreme Client in there and Euro to.. all guides.. Thank Kaori , and Mick for files too, this also includes sqlEval 2000 SP4 Developer edition 3 .exe sql 2000 no crack needed, sql2005 oliver, Chiniese and English LS 3g , with Chinesee and English databases, Languages Packs are in Xpsp3 I got a Link for updated Black edition 2015..That all that IS needed to make a ENGLISH SERVER..

I might make a Vid or few--- but I seen how Relentless Vids did not Stay, and Derricks well.... It would help, but think he is gonna to retire, and I dont Blame him

Solution= http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?63627-3-55-repack&p=1046811#post1046811

Upvote 0