Mir 3 DarkSide
Likes Likes:  1

Armadilo Crack in Window2008

Hi guys, I wanna to ask is there any1 ever crack Armadilo of Holley 3.55 in window2008?
    Cause I was planning to host the mir online and most of the server nowadays was window 2008.
    I tried to crack it and use trial reset clear the registry of armadilo still doesn't work

Re: Armadilo Crack in Window2008

what's the error you are getting?

work fine on winxp with chinese prc language installed and only activated 1 cpu.
    if you want to put in your pc and you have a newer windows you can host on a virtual machine with winxp.

GL
    Old times will be only this, old times...

Quote Originally Posted by Vaytrex View Post
    Hi guys, I wanna to ask is there any1 ever crack Armadilo of Holley 3.55 in window2008?
    Cause I was planning to host the mir online and most of the server nowadays was window 2008.
    I tried to crack it and use trial reset clear the registry of armadilo still doesn't work
    see you trying, and I am curious and have extra hard drive so Gonna download a copy of server 2008 32bit.. why this os is important is because Most dedis use it minimum, but I think they use 64bit... But hey I got mir3 server Running on a quad core, all 4...Its stilll Cracked.
    But 2008 is very secure.
    DONT BE STUPID If something is illegal dont do it... especially when its Protected by a Country. Some Professionals must have the Clearance to see my File. Now my Cancer is in that File.

And dont publish something any Government Can SEE Plainly

DONT ASK you dont have the Clearance, nor the FBI

Quote Originally Posted by spartekas View Post
    see you trying, and I am curious and have extra hard drive so Gonna download a copy of server 2008 32bit.. why this os is important is because Most dedis use it minimum, but I think they use 64bit... But hey I got mir3 server Running on a quad core, all 4...Its stilll Cracked.
    But 2008 is very secure.
    Yea I am trying to host on a server where most of the host use server 2008, I get error of invalid key on window 2008

---------- Post Merged at 07:52 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Omikkk View Post
    what's the error you are getting?
    Invalid key error

maybe try to change hwid to 4E89-B3F7 with this
    Attached Files Attached Files