spooky things going on with my pc

nightwish

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2005
Hi all,
Windows 10 has decided to download a corrupted update, which has screwed up my comp big time. Long story short decided to revert back to windows 7. Now the updates would not finish scrolling, so contacted Microsoft, who after two days managed to sort the problem out.Now i cannot get onto Ultra Mir (played cos wife plays it) i have tried everything but to no avail all i get is a black screen for about 30 seconds then conn closed. The wife can connect from her laptop so i know the game is not down i have used a set of files from someone else and also used my wifes files but just will not connect mir is allowed through f/w and avg i have been in contact through tv with someone who has set up and run a few servers but even they have drawn a blank any ideas (Not delete it lol )

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Try run it through vmare im sure theres fix on this forum for loads of black screen problems, i have no clue where to direct you though. If nobody does can run it through vmware it should work fine u can install any windows to it.

nightwish

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2005
All sorted m8 ty for the reply appreciated bloody Talk Talk mucked something up in the router