NoNamed MiR2 (HighRate)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
[SERVER STATUS ONLINE] Server IP = 86.180.148.75

Highrate server using crystal files.

NoobBoost for all newcomers
StarterPet (See information NPC, in BichonWall SZ)
@Town command

Custom lvling caves (28 places in total)
Custom boss's (boss's spawn fast and furious on this server)
Custom items (Over 350 items added to database)
Weekend Events (Every friday from 3pm,till sunday at 9pm, the server will be running an event)
Crafting NPC (Collect various materials and craft yourself something special!)
Sell All NPC
All skillbooks in shop

Client download link ; http://legendofmir.uk/mirfiles/Client.zip

Map maptch : http://www.filedropper.com/map_9

alternatively you can use any other C mir client.

Once you have downloaded the client, go into your mirfolder and locate the Mir2Config.ini change the ip to my ip below .

Alternatively you can copy and paste this section :

[Network]
UseConfig=True
IPAddress=86.180.148.75
Port=7000

Xmas event coming on the 1st of December

Screenshots to follow

Last edited:

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
you NEED to put more information about your server, best to add screenshots of ingame play i suggest.
and is this online? if so, why is it on upcoming server section?

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
you NEED to put more information about your server, best to add screenshots of ingame play i suggest.
and is this online? if so, why is it on upcoming server section?

yes is online, need wait for moderator to approve my server advertisement.

i will update the server ad once it gets moved to live server ad section

---------- Post Merged at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:24 PM ----------

added sell all option to 'Information NPC' in bichon safezone

---------- Post Merged at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:24 PM ----------

10 players online in the first hour.

come and join the fun guys!

Last edited:

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
how come when im in char screen and try to start it say starting game is disabled

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
how come when im in char screen and try to start it say starting game is disabled

lots of other players ingame atm? Must be an issue your side mate? Are you trying to create an archer/assasin ? As ive disabled the creation of those

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
What happened with your last server?
What's changed between that and this one?
It really wasn't that long between the two, whats to say you won't take this one down as fast as you did with the last? sorry to sound so negative but doesn't look good with the time frame between the two.

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
last server was too high a rate, people done the content in 2 days, and with the file limitations i wasnt able to build on top (max stat 255 etc)

this is still highrate, but not as high. if that makes sense.

the last server only went down when no1 played, wasnt viable to keep a server online with 0 players.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
This is your server advert... I've seen some poor adverts but OMG this tops the lot. Please improve it

Highrate server using crystal files.

NoobBoost for all newcomers
StarterPet
@Town command

Custom lvling caves
Custom boss's
Custom items

Client download link ( TO BE ADDED )

Server IP = 86.180.148.75

Screenshots to follow

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
All I get when I launch it is .."Attempting to connect to the server" 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9.. etc.
What's wrong?

Nvm..got it.

Last edited:

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
last server was too high a rate, people done the content in 2 days, and with the file limitations i wasnt able to build on top (max stat 255 etc)

this is still highrate, but not as high. if that makes sense.

the last server only went down when no1 played, wasnt viable to keep a server online with 0 players.

There is no limitations if you can code

Plus you have some serious balance issues if people cleared your content in 2 days up to 255 max stat as you say

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
Bro , MeteorStrike needs fixing, it does **** **** dmg !!! >.<

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Give him a break, this dude work rate is like no other server maker in mir right now, he works on his server 24/7 when they are up and things are fixed fast, aslong as he listened to feedback what went wrong on his last server i think this could go very well, his advert got updated very fast last time.

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
Crafting NPC updated (Reboot @ 11am) ;

Recipe List so far (More added daily) :

DragonGatePiece x50 = DragonGateSword Warrior/Wizard/Taoist

ExpShard x10 = EXP100%

TrainerToken x20 + TrainerPattern + OldCrustyBoots = AirMax95's

CraftingMetal x5 + RingPattern + CraftingJewel x5 = CraftedRing(L1)
CraftingMetal x15 + RingPattern + CraftingJewel x15 + CraftedRing(L1) = CraftedRing(L2)
CraftingMetal x30 + RingPattern + CraftingJewel x30 + CraftedRing(L2) = CraftedRing(L3)

---------- Post Merged at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:09 AM ----------

Reboot done.

Crafting NPC updated.

Reboot @ 9pm to add the Weekend Guy Fawkes event

---------- Post Merged at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:15 AM ----------

http://www.filedropper.com/map_9 <---maps for ppl with blackmap issues

---------- Post Merged at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:57 AM ----------

reboot @ 9pm for event

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Give him a break, this dude work rate is like no other server maker in mir right now, he works on his server 24/7 when they are up and things are fixed fast, aslong as he listened to feedback what went wrong on his last server i think this could go very well, his advert got updated very fast last time.

No server owner works as hard as he does.. I love this statement. You said this about Retribution and Todd lol.

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
No server owner works as hard as he does.. I love this statement. You said this about Retribution and Todd lol.

9am-9pm everyday the servers online im here working on it, helping people with their issues and generally being here for the players.

does 12hours a day constitute hard work in your eyes?

If you could also refrain from spamming my post bro, doesnt look good having another server owner on my thread having sly little digs.

thanks in advance

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
9am-9pm everyday the servers online im here working on it, helping people with their issues and generally being here for the players.

does 12hours a day constitute hard work in your eyes?

If you could also refrain from spamming my post bro, doesnt look good having another server owner on my thread having sly little digs.

thanks in advance

Did i have a dig at you? No. I said about Piff1's saying that about each server he is logging onto, and that he is digging at every other server owner saying that they dont do as much hard work as you. When im pretty sure that they do.

I work from 10AM - 4-5AM daily, so thats how I work, My other two team members also work at least 8 hours. So what im saying is, Piff1's comment about no other server owner doing any work is fair enough. The difference is either your in beta and its a fresh server, so its going to have bugs and will need reboots. But once you get to a stage where you have less bugs etc. You'll be rebooting less and he will then start to think "Your not working hard anymore" Even though your still putting those same hours in just rebooting in timely order like one weekly or two weekly gaps or whatever you choose to do.
I'd just love to see like i said on other posts, a bit more respect for server owners all round as its all to common for people to slate them and give them a hard time.

I'm not spamming anything- If theres a dig at all other server owners posted. I will post against it if it is untrue, simple as that my friend.

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
Did i have a dig at you? No. I said about Piff1's saying that about each server he is logging onto, and that he is digging at every other server owner saying that they dont do as much hard work as you. When im pretty sure that they do.

I work from 10AM - 4-5AM daily, so thats how I work, My other two team members also work at least 8 hours. So what im saying is, Piff1's comment about no other server owner doing any work is fair enough. The difference is either your in beta and its a fresh server, so its going to have bugs and will need reboots. But once you get to a stage where you have less bugs etc. You'll be rebooting less and he will then start to think "Your not working hard anymore" Even though your still putting those same hours in just rebooting in timely order like one weekly or two weekly gaps or whatever you choose to do.
I'd just love to see like i said on other posts, a bit more respect for server owners all round as its all to common for people to slate them and give them a hard time.

I'm not spamming anything- If theres a dig at all other server owners posted. I will post against it if it is untrue, simple as that my friend.

The requirements for entering the Asylum etc is now lower. Hope this is better we want all players to enjoy the Event

Yes, but what about the token drop rate? They hardly drop now...
Any info about this?

I was waiting for a reply for 2 days+ lol...
Now it doesnt matter cuz event is over innit :P

Status
Not open for further replies.