Request Video How to create Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

tailords

LOMCN Leecher
Dec 5, 2007
Hello, I wanted to put the server but it gives me a lot of problems. I was looking for video how to do it but the links are blocked. Does anyone on this board who is skilled in creating a server could create a video step by step puts the server and presents for him which he used files. Just starting the adventure with the creation of server mir 3 and I would like to create it for yourself.
Hello, I wanted to put the server but it gives me a lot of problems. I was looking for video how to do it but the links are blocked. Does anyone on this board who is skilled in creating a server could create a video step by step puts the server and presents for him which he used files. Just starting the adventure with the creation of server mir 3 and I would like to create it for yourself.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
if you cant make a mir3 server run, then what you expect when will appear a bug in scripts or unpleasant situation for you and players?

search on forum, dont ask for videos that would be just too easy

Upvote 0

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Almost 10 years old account and only 1 post.

On topic. There's enough info on the forum to run servers of any kind. Don't expect anyone to do things for you.

Upvote 0

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Then DONT collect dumbass Posts, if you 2 want to help Mir3 Use a fn Private Message..... Blaim me........... Infractions dont do anything....Dont reply--------- simple as that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! quit fukn bitching all TIME

haha 2005 VIP Barely 1 Green rep

Doing Video Setups are solely Up to the Person, not this forum, and external resource would be required to make it last....

and Alecs why did you come not from mir3 about (Tranparency) wow...your as smart as yur acting........

And Vid Turtorials would be in Releases too.. I didnt learn from IdaBigAs setup except his version of LS guide....... which you wont find,if the 2 nooobs dont Mention it..........or if you donnt look at releases..

LS dont cover everything.... Kaori I learned TCP/IP (local) loopback, NAT, 127.0.0.1 and he uses Vulgar language also, in helping to Understand setup a test server, not LIVE...You 2 do noothing to help any1 PUBLICLY in MIR3....... TAKE

There are several Formats whcich dumb dumb dont know, I have learned 2008 isnt so great at not getting HACKED by certain people..... Dumb Dumb Dont and wont Provide Script Lessons which he wasnt a Part of........... Thx Hazuki, Sting, and Andy.. I have reuploaded Zordon Repack, and we help build servers, not tear People DOWN!!!!!!!!! I will give you your OWN link, with LS guide... when your loooking at IPs please look for Kaori, and plz give him Rep+ he dont have any!!!!!!!!!

LS is the files more than Likely used by Dumb Dumb :) I include the English Environment + English Database given to me by Relentless.. Since I find out Supreme files more likely LS to Start with, and Hazuki, I NEVER edited the Credits.

And all the tools Andy- Zordon added to release do work;AMS Apache, setup guide, with chinese files,, Oh yes You can edit "Name and Website" of any 3.55+ Client to say what you want.. If im right Dumanchi added the registration its in Holley Language 1 and 2.. Right click use Notepad.......BTW I am Physically sick allow me time thx.

LS guide and Script lessons

http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?63627-3-55-repack&p=1046213#post1046213

Last edited:
Upvote 0

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
spartekas mind your own bussines please, oh i forgot you got nothing to do just posting non sence crap on forums

i told to person : THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE A SERVER WORK IS BY TRY AND TRY AND TRY AND TRY UNTILL THAT CRAP WORKS

now go on and post replies on topics that been last posted 2-3years ago

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.