NoNamed MiR2 [Crystal] (HighRate)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
Reboot @ midday :

Removal of event items/cave
Addition of 2 more floors to 'TheRealm'
Addition of 5 more item kits

Retaliator

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2004
changes on spells over and over, over pure moaning isn't gonna cut it. investigate it first and be smart.
here are some facts after playing more than a class.
crosshalfmoon hits harder than flamefield
crosshalfmoon benefits from aspeed which is freely obtained from gear while flamefield doesnt
firewall got a cooldown o0 WTF o0 thus nerfing wizzys aoe even further.
tdb hits twice as much as crosshalfmoon, which makes sense its a single target spell compared to aoe.
also blink is just plain unuseable with its prohibitive mana cost.
oh and meteorshower, its supposed to be a burst cooldown, it does as much as 1 tdb cast except over way more time as you can cast like what 3-5 tdbs during a meteorshower cast?

i can see you literally hammered wizzies to the ground. they're not even kings of aoe. wtf are they meant to do? thunderbolt a boss over a wall when they die as fast as mobs?

Last edited:

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
changes on spells over and over, over pure moaning isn't gonna cut it. investigate it first and be smart.
here are some facts after playing more than a class.
crosshalfmoon hits harder than flamefield
crosshalfmoon benefits from aspeed which is freely obtained from gear while flamefield doesnt
firewall got a cooldown o0 WTF o0 thus nerfing wizzys aoe even further.
tdb hits twice as much as crosshalfmoon, which makes sense its a single target spell compared to aoe.
also blink is just plain unuseable with its prohibitive mana cost.
oh and meteorshower, its supposed to be a burst cooldown, it does as much as 1 tdb cast except over way more time as you can cast like what 3-5 tdbs during a meteorshower cast?

i can see you literally hammered wizzies to the ground. they're not even kings of aoe. wtf are they meant to do? thunderbolt a boss over a wall when they die as fast as mobs?

OK so then brains, how would you like me to make wizards better if i cant adjust spells? ....

Retaliator

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2004
adjusted wizard meteor/flamefield

fw has a cooldown, blink isn't useable with its current mp cost. is that vanilla on crystal files? and the adjustments?
after threatening to ban me for calling out on an exploiter just because you didn't want to deal with it at this point i'm sure you just ****ing around with me. if all feedbacks welcome like this i'm just giving up on wanting to help

also i forgot to point out that melee attacks also apply poison and freezing which like aspeed are pretty much free stats with major effects

Last edited:

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Incredulous, One of the main problems you have is balancing. You have people complaining let right and center from each class so you try to nerf the spells to suit your style of server, when you have people with around 800+mc and same for warriors and taoists people claim about unbalance, now lets look at EURO Dragon pre gems MAX 100DC? And MC and SC was 50-70 i believe depending on kit, now thats a 30/50% difference (depending on kit) when you have all 3 classes Spell Stat all the same your causing issues. But then you have AC MAC to take incount. After spending couple days playing i had come to a final conclusion your server needs a major stat ovahaul

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016

fw has a cooldown, blink isn't useable with its current mp cost. is that vanilla on crystal files? and the adjustments?
after threatening to ban me for calling out on an exploiter just because you didn't want to deal with it at this point i'm sure you just ****ing around with me. if all feedbacks welcome like this i'm just giving up on wanting to help

also i forgot to point out that melee attacks also apply poison and freezing which like aspeed are pretty much free stats with major effects

the 'threat' to ban you, was a sarcastic comment because you quite clearly were trying to goad me into some form of argument, as you said 'i have gained from this exploit too', my respons was 'so i should ban you too?'

Its a HIGH rate server, all stats are high , there a choices ingame to wear defensive stuff OR offensive stuff, Revival rings are also ingame for a reason.

At start of server, every1 was moaning about wizards lol, now every1's moaning about warriors. A few days back every1 was moaning about assassins lol.

90% of you people who play the server, do some under some pretense that i am here to beckon to your every whim and need, i am not! - I made this server because i enjoy some aspects of it, dealing with people who quite simply have the mentality of children however is not part of it.

Everyday some class moans about another class, normally when they die in PVP, or normally when they see someone else doing something they cannot.

Either way, ive adjusted some wizard spells accordingly, Blink i havent adjusted (on purpose) as i feel on mir2, wizards will be far far more OP than anything else with Blink.

Retaliator

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2004
the 'threat' to ban you, was a sarcastic comment because you quite clearly were trying to goad me into some form of argument, as you said 'i have gained from this exploit too', my respons was 'so i should ban you too?'
what? under no circunstance i said i've gained from that exploit, as i haven't. you threatened to ban me right away because i was pointing out thunderbollox exploited the **** out of it before reporting it. you can't possibly believe what you're saying. you weren't being sarcastic you actually didn't want to deal with it and now you just look awful.
while i did moan and he should be banned for exploiting i never moaned about class balance besides the fw cd perhaps. i'm giving criticism you refuse to accept and actually greet with insults. that's not the kind of server admin i'd like to be.
I actually wasn't aware blink had a debuff i thought it was just naturally like that which kind of turns the idea that it needs a buff around, yet the solutions still the same, a cooldown.

90% of you people who play the server, do some under some pretense that i am here to beckon to your every whim and need, i am not! - I made this server because i enjoy some aspects of it, dealing with people who quite simply have the mentality of children however is not part of it.

Everyday some class moans about another class, normally when they die in PVP, or normally when they see someone else doing something they cannot.
you mean your protegee's racism cries for being reported as an exploiter? the sad attempt to report the exploit he's been abusing to make people believe he's not been doing it? or do you actually mean the fact that i told you to look up logs and confirm he's been exploiting and got threatened to a ban instead?

the classes on your server would be balanced straight off the bat except for a scaling issue here or there due to high rates, most moaning comes from the fact that items are so high stated that a few things here and there will cause you to lack a massive ammount of offensive/defensive stat compared to your opponent. the more you touch **** the more you're breaking it. this is a high rate, it should be a fun server and your main concern should be to keep everyone happy with their class not concede to moans about pvp, but while you're here moaning about it to me who's given proper feedback, even if im wrong. i've gotten flamed by yourself while you listen to the cries of people you must have some sort of relationship with. you're just out of your league

Last edited:

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
what? under no circunstance i said i've gained from that exploit, as i haven't. you threatened to ban me right away because i was pointing out thunderbollox exploited the **** out of it before reporting it. you can't possibly believe what you're saying. you weren't being sarcastic you actually didn't want to deal with it and now you just look awful.
while i did moan and he should be banned for exploiting i never moaned about class balance besides the fw cd perhaps. i'm giving criticism you refuse to accept and actually greet with insults. that's not the kind of server admin i'd like to be.
I actually wasn't aware blink had a debuff i thought it was just naturally like that which kind of turns the idea that it needs a buff around, yet the solutions still the same, a cooldown.

you mean your protegee's racism cries for being reported as an exploiter? the sad attempt to report the exploit he's been abusing to make people believe he's not been doing it? or do you actually mean the fact that i told you to look up logs and confirm he's been exploiting and got threatened to a ban instead?

I suggest you go look at the screen you posted yday, you quite clearly say 'Ive been picking **** up from the floor' , to which i reply 'So i should ban you too?' . I suggest before you comment any further, you remember what you posted yday.

How would you know if ive been through the logs or not? You dont, you are jumping to conclusions and being pig ignorant.

How do you know what time ThunderBollocks reported it? How do you know what gold thunderbollocks was at before exploit and after exploit? Only i know these things.

I am done replying to you.

Rebooted :

Removed event items/cave
Added 3 new sets of items to drops
Added 2 more floors to The Realm

Retaliator

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2004
I suggest you go look at the screen you posted yday, you quite clearly say 'Ive been picking **** up from the floor' , to which i reply 'So i should ban you too?' . I suggest before you comment any further, you remember what you posted yday.
http://imgur.com/a/oa1Xt
i posted that yesterday, you should be way more careful with your lies.

Retaliator

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2004
from his massive loot drops...
in the bosslands, the first time i've seen anything there, i had no clue what it was and thought it was a massive pull of bosses not 1 pot. then i also saw it in the realms.
not from my own loot lol

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
from his massive loot drops...
in the bosslands, the first time i've seen anything there, i had no clue what it was and thought it was a massive pull of bosses not 1 pot. then i also saw it in the realms.
not from my own loot lol

Yes, no **** sherlock.

Hence my ''I should ban you too then? '' comment.

If you dont enjoy the server dont play , i thought that was common sense.

Retaliator

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2004
i enjoy the server tho, just not your attitude or i'd just quit rather than sharing my opinions

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
This is like a comedy, And here i thought you was not gonna reply to him

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Heres my input hope you read and listen this time, trying to help you out.

A high rate of this day and age, all classes should be killing fast you cant have warrior's with 30k hp at level 70, im a level 95+ wizz with 2.8mc with buffs up and i'd never be able to kill that health down with pots and firewall MISSES everybody because of the ****ed up AMC on people.

Tao just had a buff hitting 4k through my shield, yet i can only max FS / FF for 3k ? LOL 11k met, which warrs / sin just laugh at or dash out of the way.

My advice, get 4 willing players who actually care about the server to be tele'd to an event map with you and work on some balance problems and hp problems or your server is going to die quick, you cant just keeping adding 2 caves a few kits ( which are like 130+ now which nobody is near apart from people who explioted gold or donated ) please just listen, Me and Excala told you this last time we would of tested with you untill it was fixed, you ignored us both.

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
Heres my input hope you read and listen this time, trying to help you out.

A high rate of this day and age, all classes should be killing fast you cant have warrior's with 30k hp at level 70, im a level 95+ wizz with 2.8mc with buffs up and i'd never be able to kill that health down with pots and firewall MISSES everybody because of the ****ed up AMC on people.

Tao just had a buff hitting 4k through my shield, yet i can only max FS / FF for 3k ? LOL 11k met, which warrs / sin just laugh at or dash out of the way.

My advice, get 4 willing players who actually care about the server to be tele'd to an event map with you and work on some balance problems and hp problems or your server is going to die quick, you cant just keeping adding 2 caves a few kits ( which are like 130+ now which nobody is near apart from people who explioted gold or donated ) please just listen, Me and Excala told you this last time we would of tested with you untill it was fixed, you ignored us both.

I agree, the other classes have way 2 much hp. Dunno about taos but warrs and sins DO have alot more thn they need. Cba to play untill there is a balance.

Amrod

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
poland
if warrior will have hp liek wiz or tao will die fast in FW etc coz we must fight face to face :)

TwistedSoul

Twisted-Extreme-MirII
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2016
lmfao @ Wizards now, Met Strike hits more than its suppose too, 1 met, and your instantly dead.

Was fun while it lasted, GameMaster hasnt a clue lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.