Dark Zone Server Coming Soon

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
<DarkZone>

<crystal files>

Thank You Far For Nice Files

Experience:Medium Rate

Gold Rate:Medium Rate

View attachment 17928

11111.jpg

Information About the server:
[/INDENT]

1-Custom Content - Some Euro Caves.(Leveling caves with different mobs in each cave) caves by level

2-All new comers will be level 1, and you can use noob npc for 10 +noob kitt

3-starter pet.

4-Server is a Medium-Rate server, with the twists & perks of a high & low rate mixed together.

5-The server has plenty new systems & events to keep every-day players entertained thoroughly.

6-Level Cap has been implemented to allow us to constantly update the server with new patches.

7-You will be a free-standing player who will do as you please along with the other players (Within a reasonable attitude).

8-Three Class Warriors / Wizards / Taoists

9-Exp weekned system for level 60+

10- Last Man Stand Every Friday

11- new kitt by lvl every 10 lvl new kitt

12_ Boss Land Comeing With New Bosses etc.... ( comeing soon )

Allot off update will come

now need ppl for testing everything who need help with testing pm me or post here to give links and make account for testing

screens will coming soon

Image 2.jpg
Image 9.jpg

1482870530961.png

Note: Looking for 2 GM to help in server

Last edited:

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Might want to change your signature, I thought that was part of your advert at first, good luck.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Another server not utilizing the new classes these files offer :( disappointing but good luck none the less :)

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Another server not utilizing the new classes these files offer :( disappointing but good luck none the less :)

Maybe theyre just waiting to balance the classes and releasing them separately as expansions? idk just a guess

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
Maybe theyre just waiting to balance the classes and releasing them separately as expansions? idk just a guess

im not good progamer to make 5 classes also othere classes not comeplte 100% and im not good coder yet for complte it

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
Hi guys we will get some ppl for testing soon as we still working on files to sort some bugs that found when we was testing first time after we finsh you all will know
Have a nice day all

Sent from my HUAWEI RIO-L01 using Tapatalk

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham

Alot of people dont like Sin/Archer.

I wont play a server with them on, just hate them tbf. Pointless classes that dont bring anything to Mir.

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
We need more ppl for testing all update server will be online soon

Sent from my HUAWEI RIO-L01 using Tapatalk