Dark Zone Server Coming Soon

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

viper67

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2006
looks like it crashed bud and can you put the patch back up ta

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
how long or it to be back up

---------- Post Merged at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:41 PM ----------

??

cosmin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2011
Give me plz ? download link ? or server not on ?

cosmin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2011
Give me Amtemting 1.2.3.4 !

---------- Post Merged at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:38 PM ----------

I mind that I need to play? and do not let me off my game! admin Or you do me?

---------- Post Merged at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:43 PM ----------

i need macke account ! where i cant create account ?

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
Give me Amtemting 1.2.3.4 !

---------- Post Merged at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:38 PM ----------

---------- Post Merged at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:43 PM ----------

i need macke account ! where i cant create account ?

did u download all files ? if u download it u can make account easy

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Just suming up my review / feedback so far on this one:

Rolled tao and after 48 hours of play: Level 40, mostly in 20 kit minus Christmas items, no shinz / deva.

Starter Pet - Available up to 25 trumps skelly mass aoe 1 space in every direction best to keep it to get you well into 30 as leveling slow downs when you lose it (as tao anyway)

Levelling caves - These feel a bit pointless as the hunting areas that are free allow much faster leveling with better drops and the cash to enter them get expensive very fast. (I do appreciate gold bars drop from normal caves but not at a high enough rate to sustain the levelling cave costs) Also need to rethink the quests in here. 2500 mobs need to be killed in first few caves to achieve a quest complete.... There is no way I am sitting in a level 20 levelling cave killing 2500 mobs to gain a level 20 item that I will then probably be closer to 40 lol. I would nerf it to 100 of each mob resulting in 500 mobs need to be killed to gain the items and move on.

@help - This needs added with basic instructions and commands such as @home / @killpets and a shortcut to get your basic gear / resummon starter pet

Skelley - Needs buffed - Can make it strong in PvE and really weak in PvP if you need a balance but with low server count taos seem normal and need to move out of a support role and into more of a summoner role with their own dps or at least decent pets as brining my skeley at lvl 40 into a 30 cave at lvl 3 dies pretty much instantly so I am a petless tao.

Books - Little confused on this one... I got 2 Blade Avalanches out of the lvl 10 leveling cave? but didn't see any other books of that nature drop.

Caves - Seems to be really only 4-5 caves to hunt in minus the chirstmas cave which is even less than Euro and all caves have been jam packed with mobs which is great when you obtain the ac-amc to kill them and wizzies wet dream but would love to see caves tailored more for classes.

Christmas Cave - Seems to be best lvling place for my class without a pet as I can psn them 1 by 1 into a big lure and SFB them to death.. Takes a lil bit but the exp is worth it. When Christmas Cave goes so does the best place to lvl would recommend keeping this in and maybe just changing drop files making it nice place to hunt and gear up via maybe a token system to trade in for different lvl gear or something.

Long story short - Server in beta, no lag, user count active at around 6-7, decent enough for a play around for few days but needs a lot more content and variety to bring in the audience needed. Good luck with server bro.