Dark Zone Server Coming Soon

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
Just suming up my review / feedback so far on this one:

Rolled tao and after 48 hours of play: Level 40, mostly in 20 kit minus Christmas items, no shinz / deva.

Starter Pet - Available up to 25 trumps skelly mass aoe 1 space in every direction best to keep it to get you well into 30 as leveling slow downs when you lose it (as tao anyway)

Levelling caves - These feel a bit pointless as the hunting areas that are free allow much faster leveling with better drops and the cash to enter them get expensive very fast. (I do appreciate gold bars drop from normal caves but not at a high enough rate to sustain the levelling cave costs) Also need to rethink the quests in here. 2500 mobs need to be killed in first few caves to achieve a quest complete.... There is no way I am sitting in a level 20 levelling cave killing 2500 mobs to gain a level 20 item that I will then probably be closer to 40 lol. I would nerf it to 100 of each mob resulting in 500 mobs need to be killed to gain the items and move on.

@help - This needs added with basic instructions and commands such as @home / @killpets and a shortcut to get your basic gear / resummon starter pet

Skelley - Needs buffed - Can make it strong in PvE and really weak in PvP if you need a balance but with low server count taos seem normal and need to move out of a support role and into more of a summoner role with their own dps or at least decent pets as brining my skeley at lvl 40 into a 30 cave at lvl 3 dies pretty much instantly so I am a petless tao.

Books - Little confused on this one... I got 2 Blade Avalanches out of the lvl 10 leveling cave? but didn't see any other books of that nature drop.

Caves - Seems to be really only 4-5 caves to hunt in minus the chirstmas cave which is even less than Euro and all caves have been jam packed with mobs which is great when you obtain the ac-amc to kill them and wizzies wet dream but would love to see caves tailored more for classes.

Christmas Cave - Seems to be best lvling place for my class without a pet as I can psn them 1 by 1 into a big lure and SFB them to death.. Takes a lil bit but the exp is worth it. When Christmas Cave goes so does the best place to lvl would recommend keeping this in and maybe just changing drop files making it nice place to hunt and gear up via maybe a token system to trade in for different lvl gear or something.

Long story short - Server in beta, no lag, user count active at around 6-7, decent enough for a play around for few days but needs a lot more content and variety to bring in the audience needed. Good luck with server bro.

thank you for your feedbook and we happy for that you wrote for us what you was play and what you was found

about caves we had alot caves are ready to be ingame when we go alive we not put alot off caves in beta cuz want players tetsing this only caves for now

about tao and pets etc... we working on that too

leveling caves will be the best place only for lvling will be no drop on it

event caves that caves will be not long ingame and it will be fix when we go alive

about book drop we made it hard to get so ppl hunting more time to try get the books

about @help it will be ingame and thank you to remind us about it

anyting also plz tell us about it and post here

your welcome to our server anytime

wonderman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2013
whats ip bud

---------- Post Merged at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:52 AM ----------

can anyone give me ip plz

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
whats ip bud

---------- Post Merged at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:52 AM ----------

can anyone give me ip plz

bro ip on our files u not get it ?

anyway this the ip ........

Last edited:

seumus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2005
Fun server,

I have gone for tao and here is what I have found:

-Pets are too weak to compete, taos need some DPS!
-Tao buffs dont really link with stats, I have 210 SC but still max buffs I give is around 8ac/amc/dc/sc/mc.
- Having to level my pet skills using @killpets is a bit of a pain, a skill leveling area would be nice.
- I have not found an actual need for myself even as just a support as a tao as war and wizz smash everything, so its a bit of a pointless class currently.
- The mechanics for amu/poison switch out isnt quite right, I like what you are trying to do with the auto equip, but it only works with amulet spells... doesnt switch over poison etc - and how will it work when trying to do poison cloud which takes both amulet and poison? Amulet needs to register as a amulet when in bracer slot for those taos who like to use both amu and poison at sametime and for when using poison cloud
-I would personally make the more common armours less flashy, keep the good skins for rarer armours.
-Too many same skin items for all classes, like I prefer when classes have their own items/armours.
-Too many pots drops in certain caves... like Bug Caves - hurts my eyes after a cave clear... cant see if any items dropped for pots!
-Perhaps make a skele spell with a CHM or something (like starter pet)??

Seumus

Last edited:

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
Fun server,

I have gone for tao and here is what I have found:

-Pets are too weak to compete, taos need some DPS!
-Tao buffs dont really link with stats, I have 210 SC but still max buffs I give is around 8ac/amc/dc/sc/mc.
- Having to level my pet skills using @killpets is a bit of a pain, a skill leveling area would be nice.
- I have not found an actual need for myself even as just a support as a tao as war and wizz smash everything, so its a bit of a pointless class currently.
- The mechanics for amu/poison switch out isnt quite right, I like what you are trying to do with the auto equip, but it only works with amulet spells... doesnt switch over poison etc - and how will it work when trying to do poison cloud which takes both amulet and poison?
-I would personally make the more common armours less flashy, keep the good skins for rarer armours.
-Too many same skin items for all classes, like I prefer when classes have their own items/armours.
-Too many pots drops in certain caves... like Bug Caves - hurts my eyes after a cave clear... cant see if any items dropped for pots!
-Perhaps make a skele spell with a CHM or something (like starter pet)??

Seumus

first thank you for feedback

scend you can lvl your skill at hunting and with lvling area dunno why ppl lazy and they need easy lvling for skill

about tao amult and poison we work on that issue and will sort soon

about items skins etc... that what we need it cuz we put alot off items on server anothere way we put every 10 lvl new kitt so if u need us put for every class that need too alot off works and alot off time ( this will be change later as we updateing our files alot )

about pots drop we change every drop files soon

thanks again for your feedback

Last edited:

seumus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2005
first thank you for feedback

scend you can lvl your skill at hunting and with lvling area dunno why ppl lazy and they need easy lvling for skill-because leveling a pet skill needs the pet to die to resummon, when has anyone ever leveled that spell via hunting?? Takes a good few hits for any pet to die unless you go to a very hard cave - which is the same as doing it against a guard.

about tao amult and poison we work on that issue and will sort soon - Great!

about items skins etc... that what we need it cuz we put alot off items on server anothere way we put every 10 lvl new kitt so if u need us put for every class that need too alot off works and alot off time ( this will be change later as we updateing our files alot - I mainly mean armours... like everyone looking the same is a bit naff, thats just my opinion though!

about pots drop we change every drop files soon

thanks again for your feedback

:):):):):):)

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
is there a wipe or not here

bro server on testing (beta) so there a wipe for start fresh without anythings wrong or any bug and be fair for players play server without any bug

Note: need someone can fix sw and make it work

Razhiel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2012
play server without any bug are u joke right and btw what is whit server is down ?

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
play server without any bug are u joke right and btw what is whit server is down ?

we trying our best to be 90% without bug and dont be hurry tbh mate

down we working on codes will be up when we finsh soon