Since the server thread is locked

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
and I believe my problem is universal, maybe not even specific to crystal files (FiveHeroes server), I ask here. Pressing R opens this skill menu in upper left corner but in my case it opens to mode '2', that is only skills Ctrl-Fx are visible. How to switch it so it shows the skills assigned to F keys without ctrl modifier? That is mode '1'?

Looking about Mir2Config.ini I don't see any way to toggle between 1 & 2 menu choice, just to show or hide the menu, also its position in upper left corner, that's all. Maybe I am missing a line here which would have numerical input and which toggles the skill bar? Mind you clicking the little square under the number in that skill bar doesn't toggle it. I think it used to toggle the mode on other servers but I rarely used this menu in past, so not sure.

[Game]
SkillMode=True
SkillBar=False
SkillSet=False
Effect=True
LevelEffect=True
DropView=True
NameView=True
HPMPView=False
FontName=Tahoma
TransparentChat=False
DisplayDamage=True
TargetDead=False
DuraWindow=False
Skillbar0X=0
Skillbar0Y=0
Skillbar1X=0
Skillbar1Y=0

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Move skill bar 2 by clicking on a part of its frame, and drag it across, both windows do display (Or at least they should do unless someone's bugged it) I think their just appearing on top of each other.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
You got it, dragging did it but it was hard to grab it by that pixel wide border. Initially I thought I'd came back to tell you, you can't grab it.

Is there a way to make just one visible? Just found relogging makes them superimpose again. I think I need to change those coords on one of them to default to the position I can live with. Like something like this to shift one to right by 50 pixels?

Skillbar0X=0
Skillbar0Y=0
Skillbar1X=50
Skillbar1Y=0

Edit: actually changing this doesn't do anything, I found I can drag to a new position and it sticks through logging unless I move it over GUI (like dragging to extreme lower right corner to get it out of the way) in which case it then superimposes in upper left position when I relog.

I found it switches on skills like Rage, ProField and CounterAttack on single mouse click while pressing F keys registers maybe on second press or holding them down a bit.

Last edited:

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
You got it, dragging did it but it was hard to grab it by that pixel wide border. Initially I thought I'd came back to tell you, you can't grab it.

Is there a way to make just one visible? Just found relogging makes them superimpose again. I think I need to change those coords on one of them to default to the position I can live with. Like something like this to shift one to right by 50 pixels?

Skillbar0X=0
Skillbar0Y=0
Skillbar1X=50
Skillbar1Y=0

Edit: actually changing this doesn't do anything, I found I can drag to a new position and it sticks through logging unless I move it over GUI (like dragging to extreme lower right corner to get it out of the way) in which case it then superimposes in upper left position when I relog.

I found it switches on skills like Rage, ProField and CounterAttack on single mouse click while pressing F keys registers maybe on second press or holding them down a bit.

Exactly that, it should save the users specification of where they last placed the Skill bars, you should also be able to click the spells themselves to use them. (On the skill bar I mean) It should work as intended

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Yes should work as intended. I think there should be an extra value for locking the skillbar. I know when i play servers I accidentally click the box while running and end up dragging it to a new place.

Also maybe a option for no interferance as again if you put cursor over it while running i think you stop (not sure how difficult it would be to do).

Minor issues at the moment though so it won't be done unless i come across it at some point while working.