Looking for someone to join the Team

smoochy boys on tour

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
I'm looking for someone to join the FiveHeroes team, help with day to day tasks, general running of the server and work on new patches etc. I lack the time and work is just too hectic right now to commit the time I want and the server needs.

You do not need to be able to code you just need decent knowledge of the crystal files. Some things are slightly different on our files but generally its the same.

You'll get paid (if you want to) depending on the hours and effort you put into the server and how well it turns out, we can discus this in further details if you're right for the job.

If your interested, send me a private message answering the following:

1. Past server experience
  2. Do you know your way around the crystal files? Tell me what you CANT do and we'll assume you can do the rest, if the "cant do this" list is too big then probably dont bother sending the private message
  3. How available you'll be, how many hours can you commit each day / week

You cannot be a player of the server, so if you do currently play, you're character will be disabled.

Cheers

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
5Heroes is still going strong? What kind of usercount you rocking up with now days?

Goodluck with work; it's getting the same for me and I assume a lot of others with the run up to Christmas. We have a release on the 29th Nov :bull_head:

My can't do list;
1. Search LOMCN for basic things that have been already answered
2. Don't know how to click/run server.exe
3. Don't know how to spell/type characters in server.exe
4. Don't know how to search character in server.exe
5. Don't know how to eat icecream whilst in server.exe
6. Don't know how to click Add monster/Map/Item in server.exe

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
I am fairly surprised. Never see your thread get posted on., thought it maybe died quietly and had like 5 users on or something. Sounds like it's doing well though.

To be honest i'm surprised that NoName server was peaking at like 25-30 users too.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I am fairly surprised. Never see your thread get posted on., thought it maybe died quietly and had like 5 users on or something. Sounds like it's doing well though.

To be honest i'm surprised that NoName server was peaking at like 25-30 users too.

To be fair, Arcadia, 5Heros, Chronicles all have there own forums which is used more thats why you never see it pop up on lomcn.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
To be fair, Arcadia, 5Heros, Chronicles all have there own forums which is used more thats why you never see it pop up on lomcn.

True,neverusedaforumformirserver#unsocialable#lomcnis****edican'tpushspaceunlessigotothequoteattopandcopyit UOTE] then start typing like so